Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 432 posts
  • 109 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Hammerhead
  • Topic is favorited by 11 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2016_pictures_043_(resized).JPG
    IMG_1528_(resized).JPG
    IMG_0012_(resized).JPG
    tmp_2245-20160331_10520930748675.jpg
    20160331_170353_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    There are 432 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 9.
    #1 8 years ago

FYI, I just spoke to Marvin (MJPinballs). The Ohio show was slated to move to another building in Niles due to the demolition of the Eastwood expo center. The logistics of the new building did not accommodate a pinball show very well and the promoters have decided to return it to its old location.

Emidio's
    48 E Bath Rd, Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44223

SEE YOU THERE.

#2 8 years ago

That's a downer, back to old building. At least the show goes on. Thanks for the info.

#3 8 years ago

The Expo center was nice. It was also 30 miles closer for me. Its to bad the tore it down. That said I always have a good time at Emidios,Lots of great deals there in the past.

#4 8 years ago

Good news I did not care for the Niles location. It is much easier for me to participate when the show is in the Falls. I was considering skipping this year's show in Niles but now I will definitely be bringing games.

#5 8 years ago

This could be a blessing in disguise. A lot of nice collections in the falls area, so perhaps the selection will be even better.

#6 8 years ago

SWEET! will be my first year attending... any other info on this show? thanks.

-T

#7 8 years ago

After going every year for the last 7 or 8... I skipped last year in Niles and was planning to skip this year in Girard. Glad to see it's back in Cuyahoga Falls!

#8 8 years ago

Excited to use that restroom again!

#9 8 years ago

AWESOME !! I love the Cuyahoga Falls location. Just keep it there, its good enough but just need to turn up the heat a little bit.

John P. Dayhuff
    Battle Creek, MI.
    269-979-3836

IMG_0105_(resized).JPGIMG_0105_(resized).JPG

#10 8 years ago

Temperature shouldn't be as much of a factor with it being late March/early April instead of February like years past. Last tournament there, Whirlwind was the closest game to the front doors which are super drafty and seemed to never close all the way. Definitely wasn't fun to activate the fan during a game!

#11 8 years ago

dates of show?

#12 8 years ago

Exciting! Cuyahoga Falls is closer to me, and closer to the more of the local pinball community in general. Glad to see it return.

#13 8 years ago

Got a buddy who lives walking distance from the show. I'll have him get his guest room ready.

#14 8 years ago

good I liked last years venue but this ones great to besides the bathroom of coarse

#15 8 years ago

Cool. I will be there with games.

#16 8 years ago

Nooo!

I'll still be there.

#17 8 years ago
    Quoted from Dayhuff:

AWESOME !! I love the Cuyahoga Falls location. Just keep it there, its good enough but just need to turn up the heat a little bit.
    John P. Dayhuff
    Battle Creek, MI.
    269-979-3836

IMG_0105_(resized).JPG

I agree, love this location! Its grungy, ratty and sort of out dated but I still like it!

#18 8 years ago

I'm confused, thought this was at the creek side golf dome?

#19 8 years ago

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#20 8 years ago

Sounds good !
    Somebody bring a Minty Twilight Zone playfield to sell to me.

#21 8 years ago
    Quoted from bonanza:

dates of show?

March 31, April1 & 2

Quoted from twisty4678:

I'm confused, thought this was at the creek side golf dome?

As of today,no longer

#22 8 years ago

I know I will be there. And hope to meet some fellow pinsider's there

#23 8 years ago

Awesome!!
    Really missed the bathroom here!!
    Can't wait to use it this year.

#24 8 years ago

Closer yes!!

#25 8 years ago

An extra hour for me, but I like Cuyahoga Falls. I'll be back again this year. Looking forward to it!

#26 8 years ago

Good. Liked the old location better. More cozy? Idk. Just more pinball showesque

Better beer drinking in the parking lot too. More private.

#27 8 years ago

Emidios is gross - like a supermarket left for dead. I'm out. Bummer. Makes Allentown look like Las Vegas. Worst hall I ever attended. Good luck. What a shame. I am sure Ohio has something better to offer.

#28 8 years ago

I'll be there!! Lots closer than the show venue in Youngstown.

G

#29 8 years ago

YAY! 5 mins from my house.

#30 8 years ago

I want to freshen my collection. All my games are for sale. Just shoot me an offer.

#31 8 years ago
    Quoted from shlockdoc:

Emidios is gross - like a supermarket left for dead. I'm out. Bummer. Makes Allentown look like Las Vegas. Worst hall I ever attended. Good luck. What a shame. I am sure Ohio has something better to offer.

Obviously you have yet to figure that out. Thats exactly what it is ...down and dirty trade show. The promoters of this show are the separate promoters of both the EXPO and the new Cleveland show. These shows are in hotels with room service,and full bars (my personal favorite )
    This show is awesome for straight fun/trade/shop/buy/sell.... I would tell you you would be missed but you really dont wish to be there in the first place sooooooo.... see you in Allentown ( I'll be with the dirty drunks in the parking lot /RV stop by

Quoted from Deez:

I want to freshen my collection. All my games are for sale. Just shoot me an offer.

Hows $42.50

#32 8 years ago

Is this the place known for the bathrooms?

#33 8 years ago

50% of the show that involve pinball are known for the bathrooms. OH, and personal hygiene.

#34 8 years ago

As much as I liked the show in Niles, I'm looking forward to going back to Cuyahoga Falls.

#35 8 years ago
    Quoted from Skypilot:

Obviously you have yet to figure that out. Thats exactly what it is ...down and dirty trade show. The promoters of this show are the separate promoters of both the EXPO and the new Cleveland show. These shows are in hotels with room service,and full bars (my personal favorite )
    This show is awesome for straight fun/trade/shop/buy/sell.... I would tell you you would be missed but you really dont wish to be there in the first place sooooooo.... see you in Allentown ( I'll be with the dirty drunks in the parking lot /RV stop by

There's down and dirty and then there is freezing cold, dark and dank. You are local and I guess it does not take much to please you. Try driving 6 hours. I know the promoters and their other shows and it has no bearing on this show. There must be one other spot besides this in the state of Ohio. If it makes you happy enjoy. I shared my opinion and did not tell other they obviously are clueless. Pay for tickets in Allentown and support the show instead of squatting in the lot it helps the hobby.

#36 8 years ago

^^^ So just to be clear -- you're not attending the Ohio Show?

/end sarcasm

#37 8 years ago
    Quoted from NPO:

^^^ So just to be clear -- you're not attending the Ohio Show?
    /end sarcasm

More for you.

#38 8 years ago

4ef9e63439a846bba1342c3432691315_(resized).jpg4ef9e63439a846bba1342c3432691315_(resized).jpg

#39 8 years ago
    Quoted from shlockdoc:

There must be one other spot besides this in the state of Ohio. I/blockquote>

Obviously you have not spent a lot of time in Ohio. We found a better place,then they tore it down

#40 8 years ago

Someone bring a Swords of Fury for me to purchase.

#41 8 years ago

Comon guys a pinball show is more like a flea market than a Nordstroms. I can't believe the prima donna dudes around here. When did your man card get lost.

#42 8 years ago
    Quoted from Deez:

Comon guys a pinball show is more like a flea market than a Nordstroms. I can't believe the prima donna dudes around here. When did your man card get lost.

Totally agree.

Don't like the venue, do go. Simple as that.

However, if I see that little poodle drinking Diet Pepsi again, Pacak and I are having words!!!

#43 8 years ago
    Quoted from Deez:

What games do you have?

#44 8 years ago
    Quoted from Skypilot:

Obviously you have not spent a lot of time in Ohio. We found a better place,then they tore it down

An Ohio show would do better in CENTRAL Ohio? Not the OH/PA line...

#45 8 years ago

Well we kinda were waiting to announce this until we had the info about Hotel which should be today.. SKYPILOT kinda jumped the gun .AS a matter of fact Marvin and I have looked LONG and HARD for another location anywhere close by that was big enough and made economic sense.. Could not find one WEb sire will have hotel info on soon .. mike

#48 8 years ago
    Quoted from lancestorm:

An Ohio show would do better in CENTRAL Ohio? Not the OH/PA line...

Ironically that would make it closer for you! Odd!

#49 8 years ago
    Quoted from Deez:

When did your man card get lost.

index_(resized).jpegindex_(resized).jpeg

#50 8 years ago
    Quoted from Skypilot:

index_(resized).jpeg

Where do you find all this stuff

There are 432 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 9.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ohio-show-is-returning-to-cuyahoga-falls and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.