(Topic ID: 42221)

Ohio show "BOUNTY"

By Skypilot

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    Iphone_060.JPG
    Iphone_061.JPG
    #1 11 years ago

Had an awesome time at the Ohio show. (Thanks Marvin & Mike).The show keeps getting bigger and better.Lot of sales,trades.
    Show your Booty....I mean Bounty

Iphone_061.JPGIphone_061.JPG Iphone_060.JPGIphone_060.JPG

#2 11 years ago

So, what did you bring home?

#3 11 years ago
    Quoted from nitrojcrawf:

Pretty sure the pictures tell the tale! Keith, make sure you get ahold of me when that AFM is finished!

#4 11 years ago
    Quoted from nitrojcrawf:

An empty wallet!

#5 11 years ago

And here I thought Jeff Lawton brought his ultra-rare Bounty Bingo. By Bally of course.

#6 11 years ago

This guy knows how to pick great games! congrats

#7 11 years ago

I know I'm not the only one to walk away from the show with a smile. Share your bounty. It was a great show good friend of min e walked away with that pinbot completing his trilogy.

#8 11 years ago

I bought a HUO Starship Troopers. Seller claimed it was HUO not sure it is but I can tell you underneath the playfield and the shooter lane look new.

The game is in awesome shape and plays fast. It even had all the extras with it from the factory goodie bag but it was in a ziplock bag. Lol

I am really happy with my purchase the game is really fun.

#9 11 years ago

I brought home a few bags of parts, LEDs and no pins, oh well. My hunt will continue. I thought most prices were a little high for the conditions.

#10 11 years ago

What kind of prices were on what pins? I would like to know what people are asking for different titles at the shows.

#11 11 years ago

I took a LWJP priced it at $1500 and took $1200 for it the seller put his name on it and was trying to get $1750.

#12 11 years ago
    Quoted from BowlingJim:

I took a LWJP priced it at $1500 and took $1200 for it the seller put his name on it and was trying to get $1750.

Get out I heard of that happening at Allentown last year.

#13 11 years ago

My seven year old brought this home!

image.jpgimage.jpg

#14 11 years ago

I was happy at $1200 I made a couple of bucks and got to play it for a few months. It was still for sale when I left Saturday evening.

#15 11 years ago
    Quoted from BowlingJim:

I wondered what was going on with that machine. If I had brought a different vehicle i would have picked that up from you day one.

#17 11 years ago

Who took home the cyclone. That was one of the nicest I've seen

#18 11 years ago

Lost World Jurassic Park

#19 11 years ago

Do you guys remember some of the asking prices on various titles?

#20 11 years ago
    Quoted from Skypilot:

Who took home the cyclone. That was one of the nicest I've seen

I didn't see a Cyclone....but I did see a couple of Hurricanes.

#21 11 years ago
    Quoted from BowlingJim:

I have mixed feelings about that kind of business (on their part). Sure they bought the machine and it's theirs, but the word "shady" defiantly pops to mind. The least they can do is take it home and check it out. How can someone even accurately describe a game to a prospected buyer when they know very little about it.

I only saw 2 or 3 games done this way at this years show. Last year it was like an epidemic and I believe there was one game that was bought and up for sale 3 different times and of course each time at a higher price.

#22 11 years ago

Yeah thats kinda shippy. I wouldn't have the nerve to do something like that. Even if I won a pin or something fell cheaply in my lap i'd still have to take it home and play it a bit.

#23 11 years ago

Bought three games at the show, Nags, Elvis and Voltan. Plus a WoZ playfield.....woohoo.

John P. Dayhuff
    Battle Creek, Mi.
    269-979-3836

#24 11 years ago

Nice a woz pf!!!!

#25 11 years ago
    Quoted from Dayhuff:

Bought three games at the show, Nags, Elvis and Voltan. Plus a WoZ playfield.....woohoo.
    John P. Dayhuff
    Battle Creek, Mi.
    269-979-3836

I bought a Checkpoint plastic! Thanks for the great deal John!

I also picked up some LEDs, cabinet protectors, balls and a flyer. Pretty light on purchases this year.

#26 11 years ago
    Quoted from BowlingJim:

I bought a HUO Starship Troopers. Seller claimed it was HUO not sure it is but I can tell you underneath the playfield and the shooter lane look new.
    The game is in awesome shape and plays fast. It even had all the extras with it from the factory goodie bag but it was in a ziplock bag. Lol
    I am really happy with my purchase the game is really fun.

I think I saw that one folded up. It must have been a case of the early bird gets the HUO Starship Troopers. Someone told me it must be in good shape because it still had the start sticker still on the lockdown bar. Congrats on that grab. I'd like to get a Starship Trooper sometime.

#27 11 years ago
    Quoted from Dayhuff:

John P. Dayhuff
    Battle Creek, Mi.
    269-979-3836

Great buys! Atleast this Elvis was much closer than th one you got from me, what did WOZ playfield cost?
    Buddy

#28 11 years ago
    Quoted from Dayhuff:

John P. Dayhuff
    Battle Creek, Mi.
    269-979-3836

Wow nags is cool. Nice snag.

Mk

#29 11 years ago

360 for a WOZ PF buddy from abel
    i brought home the nicer of the 2 hurricane pinballs and some multicades

Good show, prices were high, fro a retailers buying aspect like muself

I made PG Journal with Joe and Mike LOL

Pincades
    JT

#30 11 years ago

I played Popeye here for the first time. I know it gets a bad rap, but I really enjoyed. I kept coming back to it after going around the circuit. It was being sold by a dealer, and I thought the price was a bit high, although it was in good condition. I may have haggled on it and brought it home except:

a) I'm moving in a month

and

b) I have no idea what a Popeye goes for! Not to hijack the thread but any help would be great!

I also saw that LWJP, and was really tempted to call at that price. If not for moving It would be here getting played! Not resold at the same show! If you have any more pins go up for sale keep me posted Jim.

#31 11 years ago

took the wh20 home, Ive been trying to chase one of these down for awhile now. It had a couple stupid issuses that needed to be fixed. But its all good now. The kids love it

#32 11 years ago

That Popeye was great shape and I thought priced right

#33 11 years ago
    Quoted from Skypilot:

That Popeye was great shape and I thought priced right

What was the asking price on Popeye???

#34 11 years ago
    Quoted from tdiddy:

took the wh20 home, Ive been trying to chase one of these down for awhile now. It had a couple stupid issuses that needed to be fixed. But its all good now. The kids love it

Did he budge on the price? I tried playing it but the balls kept getting hung up.

#35 11 years ago

Popeye's asking price was $1795 she told me she would take $100 off.

#36 11 years ago

Thats a good price on Popeye! It is a fun game. If in nice condition I would of grabbed it. I had one and sold it but would have another for that price...

#37 11 years ago

I went back Saturday to buy the WH20 then the TAF from Cadillac both were gone so I ended up buying the TOTAN from trent after ipb confirmed the ability to get the inserts in a few months to replace the cracked ones. Game will be getting full restoration, also came back with LED's for TOTAN and all new ramps for it, as well as a few boards from rottendog, and a sheet of Invisiglass for my IJ, fyi glass is well worth it.

#38 11 years ago

I brought home a project Big Game and Buck Rogers. Got an awesome deal from a great seller.

Also picked up some boards to fix and resell, few LEDs for my FirePower.

#39 11 years ago

I picked up a party zone,Dinner,Demo Man and Austin powers.But I traded my stargate and the Party Zone for a Big Buck hunter Pro pinball.

#40 11 years ago
    Quoted from Jamaster10:

360 for a WOZ PF buddy from abel

Depended on how many you bought......lol.

John P. Dayhuff
    Battle Creek, Mi.
    269-979-3836

#41 11 years ago
    Quoted from mjpinballs:

I picked up a Party Zone,Dinner,Demo Man and Austin Powers.But I traded my Stargate and the Party Zone for a Big Buck Hunter Pro pinball.

That Big Buck Hunter pro was a real nice machine. I contemplated buying, the seller was a great guy. Some may laugh but I like the game. I want one! Anyone know of one in the northeast they would sell?

#42 11 years ago
    Quoted from Gnatty:

That Big Buck Hunter Pro was a real nice machine. I contemplated buying, the seller was a great guy. Some may laugh but I like the game. I want one! Anyone know of one in the northeast they would sell?

Big Buck Hunter pin is good, at first it seems bad but play it a few times and its fun and very enjoyable, the pin provides a great escape. Wait to you see one with LED's. Remember its from the Tron and Ironman designer. Good Luck in your hunt!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ohio-show-bounty and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.