Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 573 posts
  • 115 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by timtim
  • Topic is favorited by 13 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Iphone 067.JPG
    20150321_103403.jpg
    20150321_101619.jpg
    20150321_095351.jpg
    20150321_090939.jpg
    20150321_090117.jpg
    20150321_085832.jpg
    20150321_083914.jpg
    IMG_20150319_145040.jpg
    Qbert b.JPG
    IMG_20150321_093022441.jpg
    IMG_20150321_105718187.jpg
    IMG_20150321_111153034.jpg
    OHIO pinball show auction archive.JPG
    OHIO pinball show archive.JPG
    IMG_20150321_130623838.jpg
    There are 573 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 12.
    #351 9 years ago

sorry NO beer truck State has too many rules

#352 9 years ago
    Quoted from mikepin:

sorry NO beer truck State has too many rules

Stupid government and their rules!

#353 9 years ago
    Quoted from KevInBuffalo:

Durr, sorry. Must have a mental block on it for some reason.
    Is there a kids tournament this year or no?

I think so, Marvin said something to me about him/justin running one on the floor. Not part of the tourney area though

#354 9 years ago
    Quoted from LEE:

So,
    If your a business and trying to sell stuff at a pinball show, why don't you just purchase a booth so that you actually support the show, instead of just trying to sell you stuff from under your trench coat

Simple math - the costs of travel, hotel, time, etc. far outweigh the small number of sales.
    I am attending the show to support it and simply offering to meet a few people.

#355 9 years ago

I have a WWFRR I could bring if someone is interested.

#356 9 years ago
    Quoted from leesparts:

Simple math - the costs of travel, hotel, time, etc. far outweigh the small number of sales.
    I am attending the show to support it and simply offering to meet a few people.

No need to explain, that was a bone head remark towards you. I appreciate you letting pinside know what you can bring. My buddy is placing an order with you tonight.

#358 9 years ago
    Quoted from jtreehorn:

I have a WWFRR I could bring if someone is interested.

What is your asking price on it?

#359 9 years ago
    Quoted from Geocab:

What is this Ohio Show everyone is talking about? Does it celebrate the rich history of this fine state?

I don't know Geocab, but you might be on to something. Ohio rules!

#360 9 years ago

I should show up wearing a cardinal costume in support of Ohio!

#361 9 years ago

Since we will be near Youngstown, is it too soon to dress up like Traficant?

Quoted from Geocab:

I should show up wearing a cardinal costume in support of Ohio!

#362 9 years ago
    Quoted from jgeiger:

I'll look for the guy with the toupee.

#363 9 years ago

Toupee , I like. Too funny.

#364 9 years ago

Have an awesome time at the show everyone!

It takes a lot of work from a lot of great people to make a show happen. Be sure to thank the volunteers and support the vendors at the event. There's no show without them.

#365 9 years ago

Loading the new code on Marvin's Star Trek

image.jpgimage.jpg
    #366 9 years ago
    Quoted from Skypilot:

Loading the new code on Marvin's Star Trek

image.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

That's so nice of you. I thought you hated pinball operators.

#367 9 years ago

Sweet, I'll finally be able to play a Walking dead pin!!! Now will a Transformers be at the show too???!! That would be sweet!! See everyone tomorrow!!

Brian

#368 9 years ago
    Quoted from BowlingJim:

That's so nice of you. I thought you hated pinball operators.

No its pinball,bowling,car guys.

#369 9 years ago

I think Marvin is bringing a TF pro.

#370 9 years ago
    Quoted from Skypilot:

No its pinball,bowling,car guys.

That would be me then. Thanks buddy.

#371 9 years ago
    Quoted from conester:

Sweet, I'll finally be able to play a Walking Dead pin!!! Now will a Transformers be at the show too???!! That would be sweet!! See everyone tomorrow!!
    Brian

Yep Coneyman...TF is already here!!

Phoebe

#372 9 years ago

Anyone bringing any nice Bally cabinets to the show? I'm looking for a lower cabinet that would work for Wizard, and a lower cabinet that would work with a Rolling Stones.

I can bring a CPR Star Trek Gold playfield and plastics (for $800) if anyone is interested. Will be there on Friday.

Jody

#373 9 years ago
    Quoted from Butterflygirl24:

Yep Coneyman...TF is already here!!
    Phoebe

Sweet - I can kick Coney's ass on it then...

#374 9 years ago

getting ready to start loading up I am bringing 3 games this year will be there Friday and Saturday looking forward to a good weekend

DSCN2941.JPGDSCN2941.JPG
    #375 9 years ago
    Quoted from stephenshane237:

getting ready to start loading up I am bringing 3 games this year will be there Friday and Saturday looking forward to a good weekend

DSCN2941.JPG (Click image to enlarge)

oh the finger prints!!!! on chrome

Nice games!!!

#376 9 years ago

All in great shape!

#377 9 years ago
    Quoted from jgeiger:

In Youngstown it's mandatory to wear your shirt unbuttoned and chest hair teased thru a sweet gold chain.

neck-open-collar.jpgneck-open-collar.jpg

#378 9 years ago

Wooohoooo!!! finally, today is the day. Felt like a 7 year old on Christmas eve in the fact I couldn't fall asleep last night. Seriously something must be wrong with me. Can't wait to check out my first ohio show!!!!

#379 9 years ago
    Quoted from WeirPinball:

Sweet - I can kick Coney's ass on it then...

Haha!!! Bring it Scott!!! We are going to get some good time in on that baby!!! Oh yeah!!!

Brian

#380 9 years ago

Safe travels everyone! Our van is loaded with two games for the floor and departure time is 9:00am.

#381 9 years ago

Gnatty, post some pics for us suckers not making it to the show until tomorrow.

#382 9 years ago

Loading up in about an hour and heading out. See everyone there!

#383 9 years ago

What, no pics of the restrooms yet?

#384 9 years ago

We're all waiting here for those Ohio Show pics, whose got 'em?

#385 9 years ago

Show doesn't start until 3

#386 9 years ago

Can't wait till sat! Wish I could make it today

#387 9 years ago

The show's great so far! A huge variety of games to play! I cant speak for everyone, but man that ROBOWAR is stealing the show!

#388 9 years ago

I have a very cool large size Getaway II Traffic Light Mod (actual size of a traffic light that you can mount next to your game) that displays the same info as the traffic light on the playfield during gameplay and attract mode (red, green, yellow lights) - very fun and adds to the game room. Easy plug and play and rare as these were made a few years back - $275.

Also have a used Getaway II playfield that is in decent shape and could be restored. $75

I will be at the Ohio Show Fri & Sat and will have both with me. PM via pinside or e-mail at [email protected] if interested. Thx. Chris

#389 9 years ago

Lots of games, no lines and the restrooms are clean. Sorry no pics. Will be going back tomorrow with my game.

#390 9 years ago

I'll be there tomorrow morning. I just shrink wrapped Ghostbusters for the trip!

Brian

#391 9 years ago

Unfortunately, wish I could go today, but we'll be there Saturday. Hopefully some pins will still be left and for sale....

#392 9 years ago

Are prices good.

#393 9 years ago

If you are driving in from the west (turnpike), take rt 5/82 all the way to 46 then turn in by the Home Depot. Do NOT take 422 through town. It is a mine field!

#394 9 years ago

Prices seem random - two Breakshots, both about the same condition, one is $2800, the other $1900.

But definitely some deals to be had.

#395 9 years ago
    Quoted from jwilson:

Prices seem random - two Breakshots, both about the same condition, one is $2800, the other $1900.

But definitely some deals to be had.

Ummm, you are incorrect on the price on my Breakshot. NOT 1900.
    Doesn't matter anyway, because it is sold and gone.

#396 9 years ago

I could bring an unused set of Star Trek "LE" Pinblade Side Artwork Panels to the show if anyone is interested in picking them up at less than retail price. Saturday only. PM me.

#397 9 years ago

Just came back from show. Great time. Was looking to buy but prices were crazy. X files 2200 no way. A busted up shadow 2100 lol. Then a lot of game just not for sale. Coming back tomorrow hope more games and better prices.

#398 9 years ago
    Quoted from LEE:

Ummm, you are incorrect on the price on my Breakshot. NOT 1900.

Hmm, that was the price on the sticker.

#399 9 years ago

Got there this morning at 10:30 and left around 5:00 Had a good time. Saw lots of familiar faces.
    Got to see Wrestlemania and The Hobbit. Prices were high for the most part although i didnt come with intentiond of buying any games.
    I wish there would have been more vendors. Had a list of misc stuff I wanted to buy but only left with a bottle of Novus, some bulbs and a T-shirt.
    Thanks to all those who brought working games and to all those who put the event together.

#400 9 years ago

Was a good time. There were some deals to be had on day 1. Picked up 3 with my brother and getting a 4th tomorrow.

There are 573 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 12.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ohio-show-2015/page/8 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.