Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 573 posts
  • 115 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by timtim
  • Topic is favorited by 13 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Iphone 067.JPG
    20150321_103403.jpg
    20150321_101619.jpg
    20150321_095351.jpg
    20150321_090939.jpg
    20150321_090117.jpg
    20150321_085832.jpg
    20150321_083914.jpg
    IMG_20150319_145040.jpg
    Qbert b.JPG
    IMG_20150321_093022441.jpg
    IMG_20150321_105718187.jpg
    IMG_20150321_111153034.jpg
    OHIO pinball show auction archive.JPG
    OHIO pinball show archive.JPG
    IMG_20150321_130623838.jpg

There are 573 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 12.
    #301 9 years ago

Click on the tournament page and all the times and info is on it.There is no classic tournament this year but there will be some classic games in the tournament.

#302 9 years ago
    Quoted from frankie898:

Yes, my Voltaire was in the lineup for the tourney last year and it will be back this year in the free play area for all to enjoy!

Aha! I sold my Theatre of Magic to your... father-in-law, I think.

Are you bringing anything to sell or trade?

#303 9 years ago

Yes, it was my father in law. The game is still goin strong and he loves it. As far as things for sale or trade, were not sure yet. We havent finalized our lineup for the show so there may be something

#304 9 years ago

The weather forecast is looking pretty decent, and a hell of a lot better than last year:

Thursday: Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45.
    Friday: Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45.
    Saturday: A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Compare to Thursday last year: 10 degrees, 20+ MPH winds.

#305 9 years ago
    Quoted from mot:

The weather forecast is looking pretty decent, and a hell of a lot better than last year:
    Thursday: Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45.
    Friday: Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45.
    Saturday: A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
    Compare to Thursday last year: 10 degrees, 20+ MPH winds.

its a heatwave comported to last year

#306 9 years ago

Holy crap was it cold at the old location last year!

#307 9 years ago

So, is there a shipper onsite at this show? Anyone doing any shipping out?

#308 9 years ago
    Quoted from jwilson:

So, is there a shipper onsite at this show? Anyone doing any shipping out?

I doubt it. Is that a common thing?

#309 9 years ago

There was a shipper at Allentown and Expo a few times. Thought I might ask.

#310 9 years ago

Hm. I'm just an ignorant outsider. Don't take my word to mean anything.

#311 9 years ago

45 degrees Saturday with a strong chance of BEER!

WooHOO!!

#312 9 years ago

Having a shipper available happens every now and then at shows. Ive seen NAVL on site at expo before, but thats prob because its a big show and its worth their time. Probably wont be at Ohio though

#313 9 years ago
    Quoted from mot:

Aha! I sold my Theatre of Magic to your... father-in-law, I think.
    Are you bringing anything to sell or trade?

That was your ToM? That played so well, I loved it. First time I ever scored a billion on that game. Also the first time I actually would've gone that high for a pin if I had had the money. Although I think his father in law was talking to you before I played it anyway. Great pick up for him.

#314 9 years ago

When are we able to bring games and then remove games? Just Thursday and Saturday?

#315 9 years ago
    Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

When are we able to bring games and then remove games? Just Thursday and Saturday?

Any or all days

#316 9 years ago
    Quoted from Skypilot:

Any or all days

Can anything be done earlier than Thursday or later than Saturday, or does everything have to be in and out within the Thursday through Saturday range?

#317 9 years ago

If anyone spots a eatpm or dude for sale, get at me. I'll be in Saturday w cash.

#318 9 years ago
    Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

Can anything be done earlier than Thursday or later than Saturday, or does everything have to be in and out within the Thursday through Saturday range?

no earlier than Thursday not sure of shows ending arrangements.

#319 9 years ago

Exciting, seeing all these posts and figuring whose bringing what is awesome.

#320 9 years ago

Two days to go!

Four of my games are cleaned, waxed, folded, wrapped up, on their backs, and ready to move!

#321 9 years ago
    Quoted from mot:

Two days to go!
    Four of my games are cleaned, waxed, folded, wrapped up, on their backs, and ready to move!

One of me is cleaned, waxed, standing, clothed and on my feet ready to move!

#322 9 years ago

I am so bummed that I can't go to the show this year.

#323 9 years ago

Bummed that I wont be going as well since I'm road tired from the past two weekends of Louisville and Pittsburgh. Need to take a week off.

#324 9 years ago

Edit: wrong thread

#325 9 years ago
    Quoted from BowlingJim:

I am so bummed that I can't go to the show this year.

Wish you were closer?

#326 9 years ago
    Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

Games can be removed on Sunday. I had asked about this earlier in the thread.

#327 9 years ago

Almost time

#328 9 years ago

I'm bummed I can only make it Saturday this year.

#329 9 years ago
    Quoted from Geocab:

I'm bummed I can only make it Saturday this year.

At least you had a nice video to watch last night.

#330 9 years ago

I will have several unreleased mods available at this show in Ron Kruzman's booth. Most of them will never be available from my website but if Ron runs out i am making a show order form so you will still be able to get them but only if you attend this show. Wpc/Wpc95 speaker lights, fully adjustable backpanel and apron mods, shooterlane and TZ backbox door panel are some of the unreleased mods you can get from Ron Kruzman's booth. I will offer free shipping of any mod ordered through Ron at the show.

Most of my stuff is on youtube, http://m.youtube.com/user/pinballled

Also my website www.rockcustompinball.com

20150111_201246.jpg20150111_201246.jpg 20150216_212016.jpg20150216_212016.jpg IMG_23456749079754.jpegIMG_23456749079754.jpeg
    #331 9 years ago

Looks like I will be attending Thursday. I would be happy to bring any orders along with me. PM me if interested. Thank you!

http://www.leesparts.com/

flyer.jpgflyer.jpg

#332 9 years ago

Have a Gottlieb Spin Out for sale that I could bring to the show if purchased. Beautiful playfield with a very nice backglass. Cabinet is solid and in nice shape. Just serviced. Will be coming to the show on Saturday. $800.

PM for specific pictures you would like to see.

Spin Out - Head.jpgSpin Out - Head.jpgSpin Out - Upper.jpgSpin Out - Upper.jpgSpin Out - Lower.jpgSpin Out - Lower.jpg

#333 9 years ago

Shopping her out and getting the old girl ready for Thursday!! Had to clean it up after the Louisville show.

DSC_0917.jpgDSC_0917.jpg
    #334 9 years ago
    Quoted from Chippewa-Pin:

Have a Gottlieb Spin Out for sale that I could bring to the show if purchased. Beautiful playfield with a very nice backglass. Cabinet is solid and in nice shape. Just serviced. Will be coming to the show on Saturday. $800.
    PM for specific pictures you would like to see.
    Spin Out - Head.jpg (Click image to enlarge)Spin Out - Upper.jpg (Click image to enlarge)Spin Out - Lower.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

Beautiful pf

#336 9 years ago

Trailer loaded and ready to go...
    Leaving tomorrow after work so we can be there bright and early Thurs. to set up...It is a 5 and half hour + drive with our trailer... but we are still bringing a full trailer!!
    Joust
    Algar
    Time Warp (with banana flippers)
    AFM with updated color DMD
    CSI
    MET Premium
    Look for the Cincy Pinball Group sign, our group should have around 15 or so games there for everyone to play!
    Looking forward to seeing everyone!
    Phoebe

#337 9 years ago

Two more days

#338 9 years ago
    Quoted from Butterflygirl24:

Trailer loaded and ready to go...
    Leaving tomorrow after work so we can be there bright and early Thurs. to set up...It is a 5 and half hour + drive with our trailer... but we are still bringing a full trailer!!
    Joust
    Algar
    Time Warp (with banana flippers)
    AFM with updated color DMD
    CSI
    MET Premium
    Look for the Cincy Pinball Group sign, our group should have around 15 or so games there for everyone to play!
    Looking forward to seeing everyone!
    Phoebe

Love playing Phoebe's games at shows, always look forward to playing her and her husbands great games!

#339 9 years ago
    Quoted from leesparts:

Looks like I will be attending Thursday. I would be happy to bring any orders along with me. PM me if interested. Thank you!

http://www.leesparts.com/

So,
    If your a business and trying to sell stuff at a pinball show, why don't you just purchase a booth so that you actually support the show, instead of just trying to sell you stuff from under your trench coat.

#340 9 years ago
    Quoted from LEE:

So,
    If your a business and trying to sell stuff at a pinball show, why don't you just purchase a booth so that you actually support the show, instead of just trying to sell you stuff from under your trench coat.

Maybe he can keep prices low by only doing trench coat and parking lot sales.

#341 9 years ago
    Quoted from KevInBuffalo:

Last year there was no classics tournament just a bank of 5-6 modern games. IIRC the lineup was Tron, Metallica, Shadow, Whirwind and a few others.

There was a classic tourney last year, along with a main. Tourney will only be a Main this year. Game lineup includes Iron Man, Indy500, Nitro Groundshaker, ACDC Premium, Amigo, Theatre of Magic. Last game TBA . Might also add a eighth game so we can accommodate lines. Everything will be set up for qualifying at show open. Qualifying ends at 12:30pm on Sat with Finals beginning at 1:30 pm

Tourney will be a herb style tourney Qualify on 5 of the 7/8 games, we will take your top 5 scores and rank them against the field. 1500$ prize pool guaranteed. Top 24 make finals, with top 8 getting byes. Ifpa backed.

http://www.ohiopinballshow.com/tournament/

Any questions please feel to pm me, or email

Wish I was Closer

#342 9 years ago

Wish I could go but after Louisville and Papa on back to back weekends I'm all pinball'd out. All have fun while there.

#343 9 years ago

Wish I could be there for the tournament. Great game line up and sounds like it'll be a lot of fun for players.

#344 9 years ago
    Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

Wish I could be there for the tournament. Great game line up and sounds like it'll be a lot of fun for players.

Thanks Jeff. Im sure some are glad your not playing in the tourney with your run in C division at PAPA

#345 9 years ago
    Quoted from ilovegames007:

Thanks Jeff. Im sure some are glad your not playing in the tourney with your run in C division at PAPA

As long as the TBA game isn't Quicksilver

#346 9 years ago

What is this Ohio Show everyone is talking about? Does it celebrate the rich history of this fine state?

#347 9 years ago
    Quoted from Geocab:

What is this Ohio Show everyone is talking about? Does it celebrate the rich history of this fine state?

Visit OHIO!

#348 9 years ago

Was there ever a ruling if there is going to be a beer truck at the show or is it only BYOB?

#350 9 years ago
    Quoted from ilovegames007:

There was a classic tourney last year, along with a main.

Durr, sorry. Must have a mental block on it for some reason.

Is there a kids tournament this year or no?

There are 573 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 12.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ohio-show-2015/page/7 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.