Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 573 posts
  • 115 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by timtim
  • Topic is favorited by 13 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Iphone 067.JPG
    20150321_103403.jpg
    20150321_101619.jpg
    20150321_095351.jpg
    20150321_090939.jpg
    20150321_090117.jpg
    20150321_085832.jpg
    20150321_083914.jpg
    IMG_20150319_145040.jpg
    Qbert b.JPG
    IMG_20150321_093022441.jpg
    IMG_20150321_105718187.jpg
    IMG_20150321_111153034.jpg
    OHIO pinball show auction archive.JPG
    OHIO pinball show archive.JPG
    IMG_20150321_130623838.jpg
    There are 573 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 12.
    #51 9 years ago
    Quoted from nitrojcrawf:

You can walk. that should give the rest of us time to buy stuff before you get there and buy it all!

I thought they moved it closer to my house so I could make multiple trips.

#52 9 years ago

With the Vette your going to have to make multiple trips!

#53 9 years ago

I'm bringing (for sale):
    Firepower

I will have a Met Pro LED in the freeplay area as well but I'm not selling.

Will both be in the Cincygroup area of pins.

#54 9 years ago
    Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

I'm considering bringing my Neo Geo MVS for some free play action. Is the process for bringing an arcade machine the same as a pin? I remember seeing a few set up in the back last year.

Yup, exactly the same. I'm thinking about bringing a countertop megatouch as my admission for freeplay.

#55 9 years ago

My Little Chief EM in decent cosmetic shape needs to be gone through, but complete. $250
    (Future Spa may be pending sale, if not is $500 firm; Bullseye 301 is gone.)

May have one or two others available by then, depending on what I go through beforehand.

#56 9 years ago

Always looking for Zaccaria, segasa/sonic games. Also looking for EM arcades if anyone has any they would be interested in moving.

#57 9 years ago
    Quoted from snyper2099:

No solid decision made yet but I'm probably bringing one of these:
    TFTC
    Getaway
    Firepower
    Fireball Classic
    Victory

Is fireball potentially for sale?

#58 9 years ago

You can list games on the Buy/ sell page on the website .I just cleaned out all the old post from past years.

#59 9 years ago

Have an F-14 I can bring if anyone is interested. Posted it on the website.

#60 9 years ago

I'll be bringing a really nice Williams Toledo for $400 fully shopped and working 100%.

#61 9 years ago

I have a very nice Data East Star Wars for sale - looking to sell outright or will consider a potential trade +/- cash towards a nice example of a Sharkey Shootout. Not able to ship - would need to be picked up or I can bring to the Ohio Show in March.

Data East Star Wars
    1. Beautiful Playfield - cliffys on scoops
    2. Very nice cabinet - minor wear by flipper buttons - have matching touch-up paint will be included. No fade on sides - reds are bright.
    3. New rottendog cpu/driver board
    4. Cointaker LED's throughout
    5. Speaker LED mod
    6. New 20th anniversary 1.4 code,

$2,950 OBO - Located in Cleveland, OH. Just holler if you have any interest. PM via pinside or e-mail at [email protected]. Thx. Chris

#62 9 years ago
    Quoted from ckorth:

I have a very nice Data East Star Wars for sale - looking to sell outright or will consider a potential trade +/- cash towards a nice example of a Sharkey Shootout. Not able to ship - would need to be picked up or I can bring to the Ohio Show in March.
    Data East Star Wars
    1. Beautiful Playfield - cliffys on scoops
    2. Very nice cabinet - minor wear by flipper buttons - have matching touch-up paint will be included. No fade on sides - reds are bright.
    3. New rottendog cpu/driver board
    4. Cointaker LED's throughout
    5. Speaker LED mod
    6. New 20th anniversary 1.4 code,
    $2,950 OBO - Located in Cleveland, OH. Just holler if you have any interest. PM via pinside or e-mail at [email protected]. Thx. Chris

Is there any game you don't "cointaker" the lamps? See you there!

Scott

#63 9 years ago

Scott - cant wait - I'd cointaker my shoes if I could get away with it!!! lol see you at the show - it will be here soon!

#64 9 years ago
    Quoted from ckorth:

Scott - cant wait - I'd cointaker my shoes if I could get away with it!!! lol see you at the show - it will be here soon!

you can LOL remember these back in the day

sneakers.jpgsneakers.jpg
    #65 9 years ago

Can anyone confirm which vendors will be there?

There's a list here but it seems to be from 2010:

http://www.ohiopinballshow.com/vender-set-up/

#66 9 years ago

Excited to go. I take my daughter every year ! I am looking for a Class of 1812 but it seems popular right now.

#67 9 years ago

7 weeks away!

#68 9 years ago

I am hoping to make it out this year. If I do, I'll bring something unusual for the free play area.

#69 9 years ago

Anyone going to have widebody glass available?

#70 9 years ago

sonic prospector..
    nice playfield, shopped with new rubber. all units and switches been gone through but it does some goofy stuff sometimes...sticks on player one and one of the bonus gets stuck.
    head had some work done to it..
    $575

#71 9 years ago
    Quoted from rollinover:

you can LOL remember these back in the day

These are still huge with kids now. I don;t think they are the LA brand but I started noticing them a year ago.

#72 9 years ago

I am going to try to make this one for the first time. Never been to a show or an expo, and I am planning ahead this time as I just barely missed the Expo last fall.

I may have a BSD for sale to bring unless it sells ahead of time - we'll see - no promises right now.

#73 9 years ago

I'm from Delaware Ohio, but I live in Sarasota Florida now, Should I go???

#74 9 years ago
    Quoted from BillP:

Is fireball potentially for sale?

I stuck it on ebay if you need pics.

#75 9 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

These are still huge with kids now. I don;t think they are the LA brand but I started noticing them a year ago.

Yep, the kids are still wearing them.

3185-Multy-Light.jpg3185-Multy-Light.jpg
    #76 9 years ago

Anyone bringing an F-14 Tomcat? Weir, I think you had one. Are you possibly bringing it to the show and is it still for sale? You pm'd me a month or so ago that you had one, and were selling.

Anyone else? Thanks

#77 9 years ago
    Quoted from pindan3:

I'm from Delaware Ohio, but I live in Sarasota Florida now, Should I go???

Yes, you should. It will be a good one. It's getting better every year.

#78 9 years ago
    Quoted from Kawydud:

Have an F-14 I can bring if anyone is interested. Posted it on the website.

Just saw this post, did you contact me through Cleveland's Craigslist? I think we already had communications.

#79 9 years ago
    Quoted from NPO:

I am going to try to make this one for the first time. Never been to a show or an expo, and I am planning ahead this time as I just barely missed the Expo last fall.
    I may have a BSD for sale to bring unless it sells ahead of time - we'll see - no promises right now.

Hey guys,

Wow, got a couple msgs on this one. I am headed to work right now, so I'll try to get to everyone tonight. I hate to give everyone just a 2 sentence reply. Look at my past FS posts; I try to give as much info as possible, and I plan to do that again soon. Thanks!

#80 9 years ago
    Quoted from Kholmes:

Just saw this post, did you contact me through Cleveland's Craigslist? I think we already had communications.

Yes, I emailed you from the craigslist ad.

#81 9 years ago

Anyone have any oddball stuff for sale (Zaccaria, Recel, Segasa, Sonic, Gameplan, Playmatic, ect)??

#82 9 years ago
    Quoted from Gundam_Pilot_:

Anyone have any oddball stuff for sale (Zaccaria, Recel, Segasa, Sonic, Gameplan, Playmatic, ect)??

Quoted from snyper2099:

I have a playmatic New World. I could possibly bring it to the Ohio show if interested.

Quoted from silver_spinner:

sonic prospector..
    nice playfield, shopped with new rubber. all units and switches been gone through but it does some goofy stuff sometimes...sticks on player one and one of the bonus gets stuck.
    head had some work done to it..
    $575

1 week later
    #83 9 years ago

Uploaded a few more pictures of the F-14. I have a bunch more if someone is really interested.

#84 9 years ago

Im also going to bring a Cactus Jack and a Whirlwind, and maybe a few sit down driving games

#85 9 years ago

No idea if I'll be bringing anything or not but I'm really looking towards the show in its new location.

#86 9 years ago
    Quoted from GravitaR:

No idea if I'll be bringing anything or not but I'm really looking towards the show in its new location.

And you won't need your swamp boots to use the bathroom!

1 week later
    #87 9 years ago

New to the hobby and thinking about going to the show. Any idea if they'll list what's in the auction before hand?

#88 9 years ago
    Quoted from Emmo213:

New to the hobby and thinking about going to the show. Any idea if they'll list what's in the auction before hand?

I would not hold my breadth on that happening. Perhaps the day before or day of the auction, would be very possible.

#89 9 years ago

True, I was told the same thing. I was told, "check the website for updates". It's worth going to though, which I heard from a lot of people. It'll be my first time too.

#90 9 years ago

I have some good news and some bad news for The Ohio Pinball Show.First the bad news they will not be any Beer sales at the show this year.Now the Great news You are permitted to bring your own beer into the show.Im joking about the bad new because it is all good news

#91 9 years ago

That's not so bad, byob. Cheaper.

#92 9 years ago
    Quoted from mjpinballs:

I have some good news and some bad news for The Ohio Pinball Show.First the bad news they will not be any Beer sales at the show this year.Now the Great news You are permitted to bring your own beer into the show.Im joking about the bad new because it is all good news

BYOB? How terrible!

#93 9 years ago

The other location that the Ohio Pinball show has been at have all sold Beer this one does not.There will be food and other beverages for sale at the show. So if you want beer a Im just letting you know that you better bring it.

#94 9 years ago
    Quoted from mjpinballs:

The other location that the Ohio Pinball show has been at have all sold Beer this one does not.There will be food and other beverages for sale at the show. So if you want beer a Im just letting you know that you better bring it.

Very good to know! I guess I'll have to bring some beer, then!

#95 9 years ago
    Quoted from mot:

I guess I'll have to bring some beer, then!

Tom,make sure its good beer. I don't like drinking that bud/swill

#96 9 years ago

Any requests? I like Belgian beers a lot!

#97 9 years ago

This is awesome news! I hate nascar beers anyway.

#98 9 years ago

Does the Show have a web site / page ?

TYIA

Brian

#99 9 years ago
    Quoted from Bribo13:

Does the Show have a web site / page ?
    TYIA
    Brian

http://www.ohiopinballshow.com/

#100 9 years ago

Ok, I've got everything lined up for the show and finalized.

Barring any unforeseen disasters, I will be bringing the GHOSTBUSTERS custom pinball to the show Friday morning for the free play area. I'll be there until the show ends on Saturday.

Brian

There are 573 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 12.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ohio-show-2015/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.