Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 573 posts
  • 115 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by timtim
  • Topic is favorited by 13 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Iphone 067.JPG
    20150321_103403.jpg
    20150321_101619.jpg
    20150321_095351.jpg
    20150321_090939.jpg
    20150321_090117.jpg
    20150321_085832.jpg
    20150321_083914.jpg
    IMG_20150319_145040.jpg
    Qbert b.JPG
    IMG_20150321_093022441.jpg
    IMG_20150321_105718187.jpg
    IMG_20150321_111153034.jpg
    OHIO pinball show auction archive.JPG
    OHIO pinball show archive.JPG
    IMG_20150321_130623838.jpg
    There are 573 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 12.
    #1 9 years ago

The Ohio Show 2015 thread grew to 600+ posts with tons of information about what games would be for sale and for trade. I'm starting to get exciting and thinking about what I'll bring, so I'm hoping this can be the place!

What are you bringing to sell/trade at the Ohio Show?

What are you hoping to buy?

#2 9 years ago

I'm only about 30 minutes for the show, so if everything works out and the weather is nice, I'd love to rent a truck and bring as many of my games as possible to sell and trade

Bringing

• Monster Bash - for sale/trade
    • NBA Fastbreak - for sale/trade
    • The Addams Family - for sale/trade
    • Fathom - for sale/trade
    • Fireball (EM) - for sale/trade
    • Sing Along - for sale/trade

Interested in buying or trading for:

• anything on my Pinside wishlist
    • Star Trek: The Next Generation
    • World Cup Soccer 94
    • High Speed
    • Gottlieb wedgeheads
    • Gottlieb woodrails
    #3 9 years ago

Shoot me pics of your sing along - I may be interested. As for what I am bringing? Just depends on when I move to the new house so up in the air right now.

#4 9 years ago

If I ever get these Taxi's done I plan to bring mine for people to play.

#5 9 years ago
    Quoted from Skypilot:

If I ever get these Taxi's done I plan to bring mine for people to play.

What you finish something? How about that AFM?

#6 9 years ago

I'm interested in fireball, pic please

#7 9 years ago

Wish I was closer

#9 9 years ago
    Quoted from WeirPinball:

Shoot me pics of your sing along - I may be interested. As for what I am bringing? Just depends on when I move to the new house so up in the air right now.

Do you have any woodrails or wedgeheads you'd be willing to trade?

#10 9 years ago

Bringing my WPT for play and possibly sale, and if I have a bigger pin hauler by then I'll bring Fire as well (for play, not for sale).

I'd be interested in buying that NBAFB you bring.

#11 9 years ago

Looking for a BSD and Williams system 7's.

#12 9 years ago

What I could bring to sell:
    Little Chief project (also decent cosmetically, but needs to be gone through)

Also, might consider bringing Getaway or Gofers if the right trade presents itself (not planning on putting them up for sale, though.)

Probably spoken for:
    Future Spa (plays well, but rough cosmetically)
    Bullseye 301 project (cosmetically decent, but needs MPU repair)

#13 9 years ago
    Quoted from mot:

The Ohio Show 2014 thread grew to 600+ posts with tons of information about what games would be for sale and for trade. I'm starting to get exciting and thinking about what I'll bring, so I'm hoping this can be the place!
    What are you bringing to sell/trade at the Ohio Show?
    What are you hoping to buy?

PM sent on TAF

#14 9 years ago

I'll be bringing my

Melody- maybe tradeable

TAF, CC'd playfield, polished top and bottom, beautiful example- If I don't sell or trade it before the show it will be for sale or trade there.

#15 9 years ago

I think I responded to everyone who messaged me with interest in my games. I can describe my games, but in almost every case, the response included a line something like, "I need to take more pictures."

I guess I need to get out my camera and get busy!

#16 9 years ago

I too am looking forward to attending the Ohio show, the early on close to Youngstown (new venue) and the new one that will be in Independence at the Holiday Inn. I would really enjoy if at these shows there was a workshop offered where someone who had basic electroncis skills could bone up on some more specific troubleshooting as it applies to pinball machines. I would be happy to pay for this kind of course and relatively sure others would too. Any chance of this???

G

#17 9 years ago
    Quoted from GPS:

I would really enjoy if at these shows there was a workshop offered where someone who had basic electroncis skills could bone up on some more specific troubleshooting as it applies to pinball machines.

Clay Harrell is contemplating something like this for his show in Ann Arbor. I know it's not nearby, but the selection of games at the VFW is AMAZING.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pinball-repair-shop-idea-opinions

#18 9 years ago

Looking for an Addams Family and possibly a Black Knight 2000. Would consider trades for anything in my collection except Tron.

EDIT: Trade pending!

#19 9 years ago

Game that I will be bringing to the show for free play.

Star Trek Pre
    Metallica pro
    WWE Wrestlemania
    Batman Dark Knight
    Lost in Space
    Twister (prototype)
    Transformers
    AC/DC pre
    Walking Dead
    Tron
    Indiana Jones Stern
    X-files
    Starship Trooper
    POTC
    Teed off
    T3

#20 9 years ago
    Quoted from mjpinballs:

Game that I will be bringing to the show for free play.
    Star Trek Pre
    Metallica pro
    WWE Wrestlemania
    Batman Dark Knight
    Lost In Space
    Twister (prototype)
    Transformers
    AC/DC pre
    Walking Dead
    Tron
    Indiana Jones Stern
    X-files

Starship Trooper
    POTC
    Teed off
    T3

Forget that Transformer stuff, You should bring a nice Black Rose or maybe a RS

#21 9 years ago

Remember on Saturday there will also be a Auction, preview is from 8 am to 10 am.Auction starts at 10 am

#22 9 years ago

Are you auctioning the pug?

#23 9 years ago

Everything is for sale, but he really likes Donny and his games

#24 9 years ago

I'm looking for a Williams Space Station.

I have a Bally Atlantis for trade or sale.

#25 9 years ago

A new wishlist for some games - in no hurry, but if a good deal comes up I'm interested:

Restorable FH - can have a trashed pf - cab must be solid w/no water damage and minimal rust inside cab.

Transformers LE - HUO preferred - no combo's please

Metallica Pro - HUO preferred

Family Guy - HUO preferred

Tron Pro - HUO preferred

Scott

#26 9 years ago
    Quoted from mjpinballs:

Everything is for sale, but he really likes Donny and his games

All Day LONG!!!! Wish I was Closer

#27 9 years ago
    Quoted from z28dan:

Wish I was closer

Waaaaaahhhhhh. My travel time just got cut in half

#28 9 years ago

I am working on several people to brng projects to auctin and sorta indoor flea market LOTS of neat junk

#29 9 years ago

Working on a flyer for you Marvin... Shirt designs as well! Stay tuned.

.....and new biz cards for you

#30 9 years ago

I would trade my Fathom for something awesome and rare. Stern Star Gazer comes to mind. Maybe Stern Seawitch. Maybe even Centaur or Eight Ball Deluxe...

#31 9 years ago
    Quoted from WeirPinball:

A new wishlist for some games - in no hurry, but if a good deal comes up I'm interested:
    Restorable FH - can have a trashed pf - cab must be solid w/no water damage and minimal rust inside cab.
    Tron Pro - HUO preferred
    Scott

Why no combos? Have not seen many TFLE for sale lately. Hoping some pop up around the show. May add another machine around then.

#32 9 years ago
    Quoted from Ozzie:

Why no combos? Have not seen many TFLE for sale lately. Hoping some pop up around the show. May add another machine around then.

I hate the dual color

#34 9 years ago

This is more of a general post about the Ohio show rather than about games for being brought, but is there any chance that the show's tournament will become a PAPA circuit event? It seems like it's a big enough event, and having it on the circuit would encourage players from farther away to come out for the weekend.

#35 9 years ago
    Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

is there any chance that the show's tournament will become a PAPA circuit event

From the PAPA Circuit website

Circuit Tournaments are scheduled throughout the year with consideration to placing them as evenly as possible geographically throughout the United States of America.

I suspect that because 3 out of 13 Circuit events are at PAPA Headquarters in Pittsburgh, this show is too close to further the goal of geographic diversity.

#36 9 years ago

WTB at the show:

DE Time Machine

#37 9 years ago
    Quoted from WeirPinball:

Tron Pro - HUO preferred
    Scott

Edit - FG found

#38 9 years ago

Host Hotel is now up on the website. There is not a large block of rooms so make your reservations early. Remember to check the 4 sale & want page also.
    www.ohiopinballshow.com

#39 9 years ago
    Quoted from mjpinballs:

Remember to check the 4 sale & want page also.
    http://www.ohiopinballshow.com

Most of the stuff on the Buy/Sell website is from before last year's show, including some of my old listings. Is there a way you can purge the old posts?

#40 9 years ago

Yes we are going to remove them today.

#41 9 years ago

I'm hoping to buy a single-player EM. Open to anything, but prefer a Gottlieb wedgehead with 3" flippers in working condition.

#42 9 years ago

WTB: Austin Powers, Freddy, Bad Girls, Barb Wire, BTTF, Bally Playboy, Super Mario.

I can trade/sell a pretty nice Rollergames and/or a Heavy Metal Meltdown. If you have one of the above for sale let me know. If you are interested in a trade or purchasing either pins I listed send me a private message. Thanks.

#43 9 years ago

8 weeks to go

#44 9 years ago

Topic updated!

#46 9 years ago

Will be looking to purchase a non-planked Wh20.

Let me know what you have!

Thanks

#47 9 years ago
    Quoted from Skypilot:

Ill need a ride

I believe Jim is chartering a limo bus for the event.

#48 9 years ago

Taking deposits for the bus trip to the show.

#49 9 years ago
    Quoted from Skypilot:

Ill need a ride

You can walk. that should give the rest of us time to buy stuff before you get there and buy it all!

#50 9 years ago

I'm considering bringing my Neo Geo MVS for some free play action. Is the process for bringing an arcade machine the same as a pin? I remember seeing a few set up in the back last year.

There are 573 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 12.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ohio-show-2015 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.