IMG_0142.JPG
FORCEDISTURBANCE.jpg
spectrum.jpg
P1020167.JPG
P1020170.JPG
P1020161.JPG
P1020160.JPG
P1020162.JPG
There are 654 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 14.
#301 10 years ago

NGG for $3300, can bring if we do a deal up front.

#302 10 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

If you're ever down my way stop in And play mine. One of the most underrated games I've played. Scoring is so balanced.

Thanks - I've played it in a few tournaments and have taken a liking to it. Fingers crossed for one at the show.

#303 10 years ago

I've got a very nice Congo with Cointaker LED kit, mirror blades, nice playfield, no cabinet fade. I am looking to move it to change up my lineup. Will bring to show if someone is interested. Let me know if you want pictures.

#304 10 years ago
Quoted from hanford29:

I've got a very nice Congo with Cointaker LED kit, mirror blades, nice playfield, no cabinet fade. I am looking to move it to change up my lineup. Will bring to show if someone is interested. Let me know if you want pictures.

There you go Kev, no Tron for you, but a nice Congo. Just how will you get it back to Buffalo?

#305 10 years ago

Any chance a Data East Playboy, Barbed Wire, or a Super Mario Mushroom world show up? If so please message me.

#306 10 years ago

I'd love to find a players quality Bally Fathom. Anybody have a project they've been wanting to get to, but perhaps no longer have the time??

#307 10 years ago
Quoted from Gundam_Pilot_:

yeah, yeah , yeah, I will be out there sooner than enough.

Quoted from Skypilot:

sounds like someone owes me a beer.

I'm buying the beer for both of you and Borygard too. PM any special requests.

#308 10 years ago
Quoted from BillP:

PM any special requests

Just 2:

index-678.jpegindex-678.jpeg
#309 10 years ago

looking to find a nice example of one of these. in no paticular order...

dirty harry
lost in space
jurassic park
flintstones
godzilla
centaur
apollo13
thanks

its a long drive from n/e pa , so im thinking a good deal on one of these will ease my pain. looking forward to good time.

#310 10 years ago
Quoted from popeboy:

If I'm coming down with around $900 to spend, have you seen a decent selection of pins for sale in that range? Looking for a fun early to mid eighties game.

Have you seen the ad on akron/canton craigslist for the pinbot?

akroncanton.craigslist.org link

#311 10 years ago

I saw the ad, I just finished finding all of the parts I needed to make mine complete. I probably would have tried to buy it, topper appears to be complete and from the one pic the cabinet looks good.

#312 10 years ago
Quoted from PghPinballRescue:

Is anyone planning to bring a virtual pin? Or does anyone know if there will be one there to play?

VPcabs.com will be there with full size and mini cabinets. Loaded with Pinball FX2 and ready to go.

pump.JPGpump.JPG mini12.JPGmini12.JPG
#313 10 years ago

Looks like I will be bringing a Gottlieb Tag Team with me.

#314 10 years ago

if anyone needs games hauled to the show or from the show pm me. i have room going through Indy to michigan to ohio.

#315 10 years ago
Quoted from silver_spinner:

if anyone needs games hauled to the show or from the show pm me. i have room going through Indy to michigan to ohio.

I pm'd you about your super nice shadow. No response.

#316 10 years ago

I will be bringing a Data East Star Trek 25th that looks good and plays well.

#317 10 years ago

Last year I took my son and we had a blast, now we are coming back and ready to have some fun!

#318 10 years ago

BLACKBEARD. sorry i just caught your pm. i left you a link to the video.

#319 10 years ago

I have a T2 up for trade if anyone is interested for the show. Look for a Who Dunnit, or interested in what other people have. Here is a link to some pictures

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/fb8wwpjoxcperty/LDd0gRH0QS

Thanks

Xan

#320 10 years ago

I have a WPT available for 2K if anyone is interested. Game is already shopped, playfield is in good shape, cabinet is a little rough. Needs a little work, but I cant imagine much. I just want it gone.

cleveland.craigslist.org link

#321 10 years ago
Quoted from KevInBuffalo:

Anyone bringing a Congo?

My buddy is looking to trade his Congo for a RBION. Super nice with full LEDs.

#322 10 years ago

Im looking for a Target Alpha and an Abracadabra.

#323 10 years ago

I think I've decided that I'll be bringing my Theatre of Magic, Road Show, and Revenge from Mars to sell. I'll bring one machine each day, and hopefully go home with something good!

(Show me the White Water!)

#325 10 years ago
Quoted from corvair61:

My buddy is looking to trade his Congo for a RBION. Super nice with full LEDs.

I've got one lined up now. Thanks, though!

#326 10 years ago

There are a lot of people here locally that are looking for a congo. I am sure your buddy will have no problem trading/selling it.

#327 10 years ago

I have a T2 and a Independence day that will be for sale at the show maybe a few others.

#328 10 years ago

Mentioned I have a WCS earlier in the thread. Also can bring a freshly shopped High Speed. New ramp, new flipper coils, new legs, flipper rebuild, fresh rubber, new coil sleeves, etc. Light pf wear, a few dings in the cab. Turned out real nice overall. Willing to sell or trade, let me know if you're interested.

#329 10 years ago

I can bring a new MM IPB playfield for $900 on Saturday only if anyone is interested.

#330 10 years ago

Putting feelers out for a good restoration candidate to pick up at the Ohio show. As long as cabinet decals are available I am open as far as title goes, already have a TOTAN, RS, IJ, so not them, As far as condition goes if playfield is restorable, I don't care about anything else that's wrong as it will be totally restored anyways. Let me know what you have as I am open. Forgot to mention B/W titles only, CV,TOM, MB, AFM, NF, NGG, TAF, CFTBL, WW, WH20, FH, SS, or any other that I forgot to mention let me know what you have. I will pay good money for a machine based on condition, looking for a restoration candidate though not a very nice or HUO game.

Thanks,

#331 10 years ago

If I can't find a really beat project for cheap, I'll probably be looking for standard playfield glass. 27-5/8" x 43" x 3/16 WMS if anyone knows if there will be any there.

#332 10 years ago

I seem to remember that someone posted their intent to bring playfield glass to the show.

#333 10 years ago

I will have it there 25.00 or 5 for 100

#334 10 years ago
Quoted from mikepin:

I will have it there 25.00 or 5 for 100

Very cool. Thanks

#335 10 years ago

Looking to buy an acdc premium. Anyone bringing one for sale?

#336 10 years ago
Quoted from mjpinballs:

I have a T2 and a Independence Day that will be for sale at the show maybe a few others.

pm sent

#337 10 years ago

We will be bringing 3+ games from our collection at Superelectric Pinball Parlor. You can check out our current games here:
http://pinside.com/pinball/map/where-to-play/superelectric-pinball-parlor-5507-cleveland-oh-united-states

Basically everything is for sale except Cow Poke. Let me know if you would like us to bring something specific. If you happen to be in the Cleveland area this Friday please feel free to stop by and play all the games for free all night.
Game Bank.jpgGame Bank.jpg

#338 10 years ago

Yes I will have a AC/DC premium at the show for sale

#339 10 years ago

Anyone know which games will be in the tournament at the Ohio Show this year?

#340 10 years ago
Quoted from KevInBuffalo:

Anyone know which games will be in the tournament at the Ohio Show this year?

Tourney Games are

Classics:
1. Magic
2 Cherry Bell
3. Faces
4. Frontier
5. TBA

Main:
1 Tron
2. Whirlwind
3. Circus Voltaire
4. Addams
5. High Speed
6. TBA
7. TBA

#341 10 years ago

Here I thought High Speed might be in classics since it is older, bah humbug

#342 10 years ago
Quoted from ilovegames007:

Tourney Games are
Classics:
1. Magic
2 Cherry Bell
3. Faces
4. Frontier
5. TBA
Main:
1 Tron
2. Whirlwind
3. Circus Voltaire
4. Addams
5. High Speed
6. TBA
7. TBA

Awesome, thanks!

#343 10 years ago

I might be able to bring either the World Cup 1978 project game or the Star Wars EP. 1 if we get it nailed down by Monday night. It has to be a done deal though since I have to arrange other transportation to get it there and my driver can only pick up on Tuesday afternoon. The WC is $250 and is untested and probably missing quite a few boards...
The SW EP. 1 is a nice game and fully working and has been in collection for the last 11 years. $2500

Thanks,
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#344 10 years ago

What's the best time to get there on Thursday if I'll have a game to set up? It "starts" at 5 PM. How early is too early?

#345 10 years ago

Set up is at 12

#346 10 years ago
Quoted from Spraynard:

Mentioned I have a WCS earlier in the thread. Also can bring a freshly shopped High Speed. New ramp, new flipper coils, new legs, flipper rebuild, fresh rubber, new coil sleeves, etc. Light pf wear, a few dings in the cab. Turned out real nice overall. Willing to sell or trade, let me know if you're interested.

Deal pending on WCS and HS.

#347 10 years ago

Nice to see the Tournament games listed! Frontier, Addams Family and...believe it or not...Faces are three I am proficient at. The rest? Better go watch me some tutorials!!!

#348 10 years ago
Quoted from Xanathar:

I have a T2 up for trade if anyone is interested for the show. Look for a WHO dunnit, or interested in what other people have. Here is a link to some pictures

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/fb8wwpjoxcperty/LDd0gRH0QS

Thanks

Xan

In case someone was wondering from the pictures...There is a lockdown bar and glass...I took them off so there was no glare from the glass

#349 10 years ago

The tourney will be real fun this year with the 2 banks of games. We wanted to add excitement to the tourney, and i think we have done that. Should be a ton of fun

#350 10 years ago
Quoted from Xanathar:

In case someone was wondering from the pictures...There is a lockdown bar and glass...I took them off so there was no glare from the glass

You should take a clearer picture of that playfield to help your cause, the only shot of the playfield is out of focus and blurry. Will you sell it outright?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 85.00
$ 11,300.00
Pinball Machine
Yellow River Pinball

$ 29.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

11,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Danbury, WI
$ 959.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Cabinet - Toppers
Pinheadz

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Westjordan, UT
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

3,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Malboro, NJ
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Yucca Valley, CA
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 899.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 23.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 654 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 14.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ohio-show-2014/page/7 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.