Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 620 posts
  • 135 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by grantopia
  • Topic is favorited by 17 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

oh5 (resized).jpg
    oh4 (resized).jpg
    oh3 (resized).jpg
    oh1 (resized).jpg
    on2 (resized).jpg
    20170402_220418 (resized).jpg
    20170402_214408 (resized).jpg
    20170402_213946 (resized).jpg
    same-bat-time-same-bat-channel-1 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20170401_144934029 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20170401_162951100 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20170401_164515834 (resized).jpg
    Ghost Town Bromley 1991 Pic2 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20170401_140210178 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20170331_185656005 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20170331_175824503 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider teekee.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 7 years ago
    Quoted from Skypilot:

WCS with CC playfield will be for sale at the show (not before)

Wow! A WCS with a CC play field... that will be something to see! So does the big spinning soccer ball take the place of Bart or vice versa?

2 months later
    #289 7 years ago
    Quoted from grantopia:

I have a BurgerTime I'd like to trade for a pin of similar value, ideally a working williams solid state game but open to hearing what's available. Let me know if you're interested, just figured I'd put it out there!

Just curious... what the value of a nice looking burger time these days?

#295 7 years ago
    Quoted from grantopia:

The last few I've seen on KLOV seem to have moved for 1,000 - 1,100. Mine could use a new CPO and the monitor has burn, but you can't notice while playing. I've been offered $850 for mine a few months back but probably wouldn't sell it for less than that. I'm really looking more to trade at this point since I don't "need" the money, just looking to change up the line up in the basement. Seems to be one of those games that rarely comes up for sale, at least around here.

Cool, thanks I was just curious...

#304 7 years ago

I have some pins, used play fields and used DMD's I could bring if SOLD or TRADED before show. PM me for pictures and details... having something good to trade would be preferred. I'll consider all trades but especially looking for CQ Godzilla, Congo, routed but working CC, SS, ToM, PM, ACDC Premium or BIBLE, Metallica LE, HEP restored titles. Will possibly sell outright as well...

HUO LOTR with Color DMD, shaker, mirror blades, lit speaker panels, all LED's, Palantir w/ lit Eye of Sauron, new ring spinner, added LED spotlights, several additional LOTR Playalong figures on playfield, lit army of dead figures on paths of the dead, shire "ramp" to protect Arwyn plastic, shire sticker, sword sticker, target stickers, Cliffy protectors, custom backbox lighting (various areas of backglass flash with matching shots on playfield), interactive under cabinet lighting, Gollum shooter rod, clear mylar flipper button protectors... this game is mint and loaded! Cabinet virtually spotless...

TZ with Color DMD, TreasureCove side & backboard decals (matching TZ art), all LED's, added LED spotlights, lit gumball machine with flashers, glass gumballs, new door panel board w/ flashers, low-profile powerfield switch kit, lit piano, Mantis reinforced slot scoop, diverter magnet to prevent bounce-outs, upgraded speakers, Cliffy protectors, interactive under cabinet lights.Nice non faded cabinet.

Ripley's Believe it or Not... Not sure if HUO or lightly routed but very nice! Color DMD, mirror blades, lit speaker panels, all LED's, added LED spotlights, 2 lit tiki idols, , Cliffy protectors for scoop & shooter lane, interactive under cabinet lighting. Nice clean cabinet!

HUO TWD LE #228. Near mint and spotless, low plays. Zombie Head ball launcher and Terminus railroad crossing sign... maybe a couple other minor mods but close to stock.

The Simpsons Pinball Party... Color DMD, mirror blades, lit speaker panels, all LED's, added LED spotlights, several Simpsons figures on playfield, custom unique Springfield topper with dozens of figures, Moe's Tavern playset installed in back/right with custom lighting, nuke side rails and flipper area protectors, Apu shooter rod, Cliffy Itchy & Scratchy protector, Cliffy shooter lane and garage door ramp protectors, custom backbox lighting (various areas of backglass flash with matching shots on playfield),interactive under cabinet lighting. Possibly HUO or lightly routed. beautiful cabinet...

INDY 500... mirror blades, all LED's, lighted flipper buttons, topper, Cliffy's, Nice cabinet with some fade but well above average.

2 Scared Stiff used playfields and 1 used CFTBL playfield. Also have a few used but fully working DMD's. PM for pictures and details.

#312 7 years ago

3 good working DMD's... $95 each or all 3 for $250

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider teekee.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ohio-pinball-show2017-buy-sell-trade?tu=teekee and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.