Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 620 posts
  • 135 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by grantopia
  • Topic is favorited by 17 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

oh5 (resized).jpg
    oh4 (resized).jpg
    oh3 (resized).jpg
    oh1 (resized).jpg
    on2 (resized).jpg
    20170402_220418 (resized).jpg
    20170402_214408 (resized).jpg
    20170402_213946 (resized).jpg
    same-bat-time-same-bat-channel-1 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20170401_144934029 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20170401_162951100 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20170401_164515834 (resized).jpg
    Ghost Town Bromley 1991 Pic2 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20170401_140210178 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20170331_185656005 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20170331_175824503 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider delt31.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#166 7 years ago

Looking to buy an Indiana Jones TPA. Can drive to the show if you have one. Thanks

#258 7 years ago

Still looking for IJTPA - lmk if anyone is bringing or thinking about selling. Cash ready - can be there tonight! ; )

#267 7 years ago
    Quoted from Bud:

What is the pursuaded price territory for this pin?

I'm working through that with him ; )

#269 7 years ago
    Quoted from Bos98:

At this point it is just a pin I want to keep. Sorry to get your hopes up. I was looking for one for about a year. I have only had this for a few months now. I thought that money might motivate me, but as I don't need the cash it is just going to stay in my collection for the time being and I will finish up the restoration I planned on doing for myself.
    If anyone wants to come hang out and play sometime I have this and 8 other pins at home.
    Star Trek Next Gen
    Twilight zone
    No good gofers
    Jurassic Park
    Family Guy
    Monopoly
    Fish Tales
    Popeye
    Indy
    I am also picking up a Getaway this coming Saturday outside of Baltimore but do plan on being at the show on Thursday.

No worries. I think I know the getaway you're talking about. On CL. Good taste in pins ; ) enjoy

#286 7 years ago

Still looking for Indiana Jones 93 so if anyone plans to bring one to the show, PM me and I will drive up. Thanks.

1 week later
    #378 7 years ago

if anyone has a nice IJ that they are bringing to sell, PM me. Still have the IJ itch and currently not planning on going (but thinking about it).

#383 7 years ago
    Quoted from mot:

Bringing my restored High Speed for sale.
    CPR playfield, CPR plastics, CPR backglass, clear ramp. Touched up original cabinet in nice shape. Playfield is mostly LEDed.
    Quick pictures here: https://goo.gl/photos/w4LREXDbSdaa8R9N6
    Sticker price will probably be $2,700. Message me here or text/call the number on the game at the show if you're interested.

That's a nice looking high speed glws

#430 7 years ago

Will there be any pdi glass for sale or invisiglass on sale?

#432 7 years ago

If anyone is interested in buying a very nice sample #62 Cirqus Voltaire w/blue light and is fully loaded (brand new Color DMD, NOS topper, etc) I could be talked into bringing it to the show to close the deal. Will give me another reason to attend the show, which will likely result in me taking the cash and buying something else! Ideally - IJTPA! PM if interested for pics and full breakdown but it's nice.

btw - color dmd on CV is one of the nicest additions as the table is so colorful to begin with and it replaces that terrible/ugly orange ; ). I have the old one too though which was perfect and can give it to you.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider delt31.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ohio-pinball-show2017-buy-sell-trade?tu=delt31 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.