By Skypilot

11 months ago

Stats

• 614 posts
  • 133 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 months ago by rtotans
  • Topic is favorited by 20 Pinsiders

Find

Search this topic for posts matching certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 155 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

oh5 (resized).jpg
    oh4 (resized).jpg
    oh3 (resized).jpg
    oh1 (resized).jpg
    on2 (resized).jpg
    20170402_220418 (resized).jpg
    20170402_214408 (resized).jpg
    20170402_213946 (resized).jpg
    same-bat-time-same-bat-channel-1 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20170401_144934029 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20170401_162951100 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20170401_164515834 (resized).jpg
    Ghost Town Bromley 1991 Pic2 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20170401_140210178 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20170331_185656005 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20170331_175824503 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dayhuff.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#49 10 months ago
    Quoted from mot:

Four days now? That's what everyone always wanted, but it sounds exhausting. Nonetheless, I'll be there!

Too bad for me, this used to be my favorite show but 14 hour plus days in the booth is just crazy. I'm out !!

John

#51 10 months ago

Ok, lets see what happens. Thanks,
    John

1 month later
    #203 9 months ago
    Quoted from 80spit:

We are bringing 6 pins for Freeplay, and all will be for sale. Will be at the show Thurs until Saturday, Long drive from SE PA so Sunday is not an option for us.

Umm...I didn't think packing up on Saturday and not being there on Sunday was a option as far as I knew? Nothing against you, just saying this is what I was told and one of the reasons I wont be there this year.

John

#207 9 months ago
    Quoted from 80spit:

When I registered my pins, I had the option to select what days they would be there, 4 days for a show is to long for me, plus I have a 5 1/2 hr drive, that makes it pretty tough

Same thing here. The big emphasis is always on how many games are going to be there but me just wanting to be a vendor I'm told that no vendor is allowed to leave until the end of the show on Sunday. But if you just bring games to put in the free play/for sale area and leave before Sunday..., then that's ok? Again I'm not saying anything against the ones that do so as I'm totally in agreement that four days is way to long, especially from a "vendor" standpoint.

John

#209 9 months ago

Thanks for your support. I tried to work it out but I guess that not having me there at all is better then me being there 2-3 days.

John

#211 9 months ago
    Quoted from alexanr1:

I really think you are being too much of a "letter of the law" interpretation. It's not like they are going to fine you or lock you up so you can't leave Sunday. IMO

Probably true I'm sure but I don't need the show that badly only to get into an argument about it when I'm packing up, and the clincher was the 14 hour days. Thanks but no thanks.

John

#213 9 months ago

Right, you see that's ok to do even if you have 100 people doing it throughout the course of the show but it's not ok for a vendor to do it. Plus no vendor has ever came in late or left early. This is what I was told.
    It's alright though as I'll just take it all to PATZ and sell it there in box lots for pennies on the dollar.

John

#237 9 months ago

Ok, I talked to Mike and Marvin and I think we can work this out. I'll know more tomorrow...but as of now I'm 75% sure I'll be there set up as a vendor like always. I'll confirm on here when I know more.
    Thanks Mike and Marvin.

John

#248 9 months ago

It's official, I will be at the show in my same booth as always. Bring your cash, this stuff has to be sold before I leave.

John

1 week later
    #320 8 months ago
    Quoted from fattdirk:

Looking to buy a few WPC coin doors with bill acceptor cutouts.

I have two brand new ones still in there bags and two used ones with the single slot reimport type that are still in good shape. Not sure if I'm going to be bringing them or not...HMM....?

John

#435 8 months ago

Loading the van right now with boxes and boxes of goodies, along with 19 playfields....some used some NOS. Everything must go so bring your cash money to the booth and load yourself up for another year, I don't want to take anything home other then the misses and a pocket full of green.
    I think I got room for some more Dew though, I'll need it to get through the 14 hour days.

John

IMG_0078 (resized).JPG

IMG_0080 (resized).JPG

IMG_0081 (resized).JPG

IMG_0079 (resized).JPG

#558 8 months ago
    Quoted from tomh52722:

The only part that I didn't like was that there weren't many vendors selling new products and the vendors seemed to clear out early Saturday evening before I had the chance to buy anything. Maybe I should have shopped earlier, but I didn't think it would be an issue at 6pm when the show closed at 11 with one more day to go.

Time to buy is when you see it. Shop first and play games later.

John

#572 8 months ago

Is Pacak still there or did he leave already? What about Marvin?

John

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 7.00
    Various Other Swag
    Double Danger Pinball
    $ 49.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    $ 14.99
    Hardware
    Chroma Pinball
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 10.50
    Playfield - Decals
    The MOD Couple
    $ 99.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 56.50
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 199.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Medisinyl Mods
    $ 65.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Flip N Out Pinball
    $ 21.00
    $ 159.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 76.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 45.00
    Apparel - Unisex
    Double Danger Pinball
    $ 117.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 27.50
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 5,699.00
    Pinball Machine
    Pinball Mafia
    $ 48.50
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    £ 37.00
    Lighting - Led
    PinballToys
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dayhuff.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Note: This is an old thread. The last post was made to it 228 days ago. Resurrecting old threads is not necessarily a bad thing, if you think the topic is still relevant and/or your post is beneficial to it (e.g. following up on something). In other cases, it might be better to create a new topic.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside