Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 620 posts
  • 135 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by grantopia
  • Topic is favorited by 17 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

oh5 (resized).jpg
    oh4 (resized).jpg
    oh3 (resized).jpg
    oh1 (resized).jpg
    on2 (resized).jpg
    20170402_220418 (resized).jpg
    20170402_214408 (resized).jpg
    20170402_213946 (resized).jpg
    same-bat-time-same-bat-channel-1 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20170401_144934029 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20170401_162951100 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20170401_164515834 (resized).jpg
    Ghost Town Bromley 1991 Pic2 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20170401_140210178 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20170331_185656005 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20170331_175824503 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider capguntrooper.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#39 7 years ago

about how far away from Cincinnati is this? I might be back from deployment by that time.

#48 7 years ago
    Quoted from McPin54:

I'm going to bring a DEADLY WEAPON.........

ME TOOOOOOOOO! HA HA! But seriously, thats what the government told me........pffft.

1 month later
    #169 7 years ago

I'll be up there, should be fun!

#186 7 years ago

Bringing some TWD, KISS and GOT LE goodies for anyone interested and am willing to trade for other mods. I will bring some of my castle wall stickers if I can find them, don't have premium blue ones though.

IMG_4151 (resized).JPGIMG_4151 (resized).JPGIMG_4152 (resized).JPGIMG_4152 (resized).JPGIMG_4153 (resized).JPGIMG_4153 (resized).JPGIMG_4154 (resized).JPGIMG_4154 (resized).JPG

Added over 7 years ago: Well walker and cell block sold

#216 7 years ago

Just go and leave when you want. its not like you are trapped in a dark hole and can't leave.

Screen Shot 2017-03-15 at 08.23.15 (resized).pngScreen Shot 2017-03-15 at 08.23.15 (resized).png

#270 7 years ago
    Quoted from Bos98:

At this point it is just a pin I want to keep. Sorry to get your hopes up. I was looking for one for about a year. I have only had this for a few months now. I thought that money might motivate me, but as I don't need the cash it is just going to stay in my collection for the time being and I will finish up the restoration I planned on doing for myself.
    If anyone wants to come hang out and play sometime I have this and 8 other pins at home.
    Star Trek Next Gen
    Twilight zone
    No good gofers
    Jurassic Park
    Family Guy
    Monopoly
    Fish Tales
    Popeye
    Indy
    I am also picking up a Getaway this coming Saturday outside of Baltimore but do plan on being at the show on Thursday.

Im thinking the pinball after party is at your house

#298 7 years ago

Gonna bring my Mortal Kombat mini

#306 7 years ago

Also bringing up KISS LE powder coated armor. Red Rails with button protectors and Red hinges if anyone is interested. I am sure they will fit on other Sterns as well.

#308 7 years ago

$200 and I will throw in disc protector, back box save-a-strip and some kiss figures.

#323 7 years ago

bringing some back box SAVE-A-STRIPS and one SPIKE FAN cooling MOD. No more fan noise from a spike PS.

#398 7 years ago
    Quoted from Butch2099:

Will there be a dialed in at the show?

Confirmed from JJP! Dialed IN, Hobbit and WOZ will be at show!

#403 7 years ago

I made additional in lane sleeve rubbers for GOT games, I am sure they will fit on other Sterns. Six are spoken for but I have a few more sets made I will bring to show

lane rubber (resized).jpeglane rubber (resized).jpeg

#417 7 years ago

These sleeve rubbers wrap around the lane guide posts very closely, so as to allow for more clearance. During the whole left orbit fiasco with Stern trying to remedy the issue, Stern instructed GOT owners to just remove the rubbers all together. (Stern eventually gave up and rewrote code to compensate for hardware issues). That would be a huge mistake! See pic for how bad the rubbers encroach in the lane and my sleeve rubbers that give better clearance, a better alternative than removing rubbers altogether which would end in broken lane guides in future.

IMG_2908 (resized).JPGIMG_2908 (resized).JPG

IMG_2873 (resized).JPGIMG_2873 (resized).JPG

IMG_2861 (resized).JPGIMG_2861 (resized).JPG

#420 7 years ago
    Quoted from RoyF:

Ah, the comparison pictures show it. Thanks! Is this an issue on all models of GOT?

LE and PREM yes! Never saw a PRO with glass off so I can not vouch for it. I will let ya know at show if I can peek under the hood of a pro

#452 7 years ago

Looking forward to the show! Will be up Friday after 5 sometime!

#499 7 years ago
    Quoted from KingBW:

Ha ... you didn't catch this one?

How much? Lol

#502 7 years ago

Camon people don't be rude and give yourself 3 and 4 games when there is a line

IMG_4206 (resized).JPGIMG_4206 (resized).JPG

#508 7 years ago

Best looking Atlantis I have ever seen and there is a constant line on the JJP machines

IMG_4209 (resized).JPGIMG_4209 (resized).JPG

IMG_4212 (resized).JPGIMG_4212 (resized).JPG

IMG_4213 (resized).JPGIMG_4213 (resized).JPG

#512 7 years ago

All right dude I waited in line for two other pins, after I was done the same little kid behind you was still waiting to play. If I see you playing four games again I am tripping on your power cord.

IMG_4208 (resized).JPGIMG_4208 (resized).JPG

#519 7 years ago
    Quoted from Deez:

I never get why people just post pics on the internet vs talking to the guy. He might not know it's rude. Some people are just born assholes with no consideration for others. These people need to be told it's not cool. You could always walk him over the golden arm wrestling machine and demonstrate your manliness to him after.

I told him politely that everyone is just playing one game and there are other people waiting to play. Dude knows exactly what he is doing and is completely aware of pinball etiquette, he is just being a jerk. There is no need for me to prove my manliness those that know what I do know it is the in tact

#521 7 years ago
    Quoted from Deez:

I was kidding about the manliness part.

I know, I just want to arm wrestle some one, lol

#523 7 years ago

Best Champion Pub I have ever seen

IMG_4221 (resized).JPGIMG_4221 (resized).JPG

#529 7 years ago

Prices are dropping

IMG_4225 (resized).JPGIMG_4225 (resized).JPG

#531 7 years ago

Somebody come get these free stickers

I'm all the way in back corner
    image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider capguntrooper.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ohio-pinball-show2017-buy-sell-trade?tu=capguntrooper and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.