Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 620 posts
  • 135 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by grantopia
  • Topic is favorited by 17 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

oh5 (resized).jpg
    oh4 (resized).jpg
    oh3 (resized).jpg
    oh1 (resized).jpg
    on2 (resized).jpg
    20170402_220418 (resized).jpg
    20170402_214408 (resized).jpg
    20170402_213946 (resized).jpg
    same-bat-time-same-bat-channel-1 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20170401_144934029 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20170401_162951100 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20170401_164515834 (resized).jpg
    Ghost Town Bromley 1991 Pic2 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20170401_140210178 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20170331_185656005 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20170331_175824503 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 80spit.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#202 7 years ago

We are bringing 6 pins for Freeplay, and all will be for sale. Will be at the show Thurs until Saturday, Long drive from SE PA so Sunday is not an option for us. here is the list
    Gottlieb Goldwings
    Gottlieb Cactus Jacks
    Gottlieb Bronco
    Williams Phoenix
    Bally Playboy
    Stern Stars

Looking forward to a great weekend and meeting up with old friends again

#206 7 years ago
    Quoted from Dayhuff:

Umm...I didn't think packing up on Saturday and not being there on Sunday was a option as far as I knew? Nothing against you, just saying this is what I was told and one of the reasons I wont be there this year.
    John

When I registered my pins, I had the option to select what days they would be there, 4 days for a show is to long for me, plus I have a 5 1/2 hr drive, that makes it pretty tough

#208 7 years ago
    Quoted from Dayhuff:

Same thing here. The big emphasis is always on how many games are going to be there but me just wanting to be a vendor I'm told that no vendor is allowed to leave until the end of the show on Sunday. But if you just bring games to put in the free play/for sale area and leave before Sunday..., then that's ok? Again I'm not saying anything against the ones that do so as I'm totally in agreement that four days is way to long, especially from a "vendor" standpoint.
    John

Crap, thats just wrong, I understand your issue too. I had a great time checking your stuff out, and even bought some stuff. Vendors are the best part of the show to me. I go to shows to sell pins, and share them for freeplay, most of the action is on Friday, then late Saturday before packing up. I see Sunday being a after church crowd with few buyers for pins or parts, all the serious pinball people will have already been there. Sad you won't be there John, maybe you can work something out
    Gerry

#219 7 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

What no GOGAR?

Nope, My Gorgar stash is dwindling, hope to find some more project Gorgars, I may have one ready by Allentown though

#254 7 years ago
    Quoted from Dayhuff:

It's official, I will be at the show in my same booth as always. Bring your cash, this stuff has to be sold before I leave.
    John

Great News glad you worked things out, I'll stop by and hopefully drop some green
    Gerry

1 week later
    #409 7 years ago

Trailer is loaded and ready to go, bringing Cactus Jacks, Goldwings, Bronco, Phoenix and a Bally Playboy, Stars is already sold as is Secret Service, I can bring a real nice Capt Fantastic if presold, Great playfield glass and Cab looking for 1800 firm on it was in a home since 1980, We will be there Thursday thru Saturday, would like to stay for Sunday, but have over a 5hr drive out

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 80spit.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ohio-pinball-show2017-buy-sell-trade?tu=80spit and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.