Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 620 posts
  • 135 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by grantopia
  • Topic is favorited by 17 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

oh5 (resized).jpg
    oh4 (resized).jpg
    oh3 (resized).jpg
    oh1 (resized).jpg
    on2 (resized).jpg
    20170402_220418 (resized).jpg
    20170402_214408 (resized).jpg
    20170402_213946 (resized).jpg
    same-bat-time-same-bat-channel-1 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20170401_144934029 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20170401_162951100 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20170401_164515834 (resized).jpg
    Ghost Town Bromley 1991 Pic2 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20170401_140210178 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20170331_185656005 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20170331_175824503 (resized).jpg
    There are 620 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 13.
    #401 7 years ago
    Quoted from WeirPinball:

Freeplay40 repro ramp which was done in a red color

Oh, gotcha. I didn't realize they considered that piece a ramp.

#402 7 years ago

I have a beacon light assembly for a high speed or F-14 I can bring to show. Please PM me for details.

#403 7 years ago

I made additional in lane sleeve rubbers for GOT games, I am sure they will fit on other Sterns. Six are spoken for but I have a few more sets made I will bring to show

lane rubber (resized).jpeglane rubber (resized).jpeg

#404 7 years ago

Anyone know what games will be in the tournament? Sorry If i missed it somewhere..

#405 7 years ago

Is there a list of the games that people are bringing on the ohio pinball show site? if there is I cant find it...

#406 7 years ago
    Quoted from tonycip:

Is there a list of the games that people are bringing on the ohio pinball show site?

Nope, you can stop searching. Better to scan through this thread.

#407 7 years ago
    Quoted from snyper2099:

Nope, you can stop searching. Better to scan through this thread.

Thanks .I thought there was one in past year's??

#408 7 years ago

Anyone interested in a fairly clean Baywatch with LED's, all flippers rebuilt in December, and Rottendog PPB and MPU boards for $2,400?

How about a Kixx bubble soccer game for $800-ish? Players could use a repaint job.

Not sure if I'm making the trip, but I have my eye on an item or two and if I could get something pre-sold, it would make the trip more enjoyable.

#409 7 years ago

Trailer is loaded and ready to go, bringing Cactus Jacks, Goldwings, Bronco, Phoenix and a Bally Playboy, Stars is already sold as is Secret Service, I can bring a real nice Capt Fantastic if presold, Great playfield glass and Cab looking for 1800 firm on it was in a home since 1980, We will be there Thursday thru Saturday, would like to stay for Sunday, but have over a 5hr drive out

#410 7 years ago

In need of a new piece of glass for my haunted house.

GLASS PLAYFIELD 24-5/8 X 48-3/8 GTB WIDE

Any vendors able to bring, it would be appreciated.
    Thx!

#411 7 years ago
    Quoted from Leeps:

Anyone know what games will be in the tournament? Sorry If i missed it somewhere..

Tournament list can be found here: http://neverdrains.com/ohio2017

Not finalized yet, some games may change (although it seems unlikely at this point).

#412 7 years ago
    Quoted from Leeps:

Grabbed from Waddle's link above:

Screenshot_2017-03-28-21-01-39 (resized).pngScreenshot_2017-03-28-21-01-39 (resized).png

#413 7 years ago
    Quoted from alexanr1:

In need of a new piece of glass for my haunted house.
    GLASS PLAYFIELD 24-5/8 X 48-3/8 GTB WIDE
    Any vendors able to bring, it would be appreciated.
    Thx!

I'd be in for one of these too, need one for my Q'bert's Quest

#414 7 years ago

Thinking about bringing my HUO Super Chexx to sell or preferably trade toward a pin. Great condition, one side of scoreboard has a minor flicker but looks and plays great. Also have a modded XBox that was used for a multicade. Has 3,000+ games and an x-arcade adapter that I am looking to get rid of.

Let me know if interested.

#415 7 years ago

Looking forward to attending the show for the first time. If anyone has a Dirty Harry, Back to the Future, or Williams Indiana Jones to sell I am interested. . . most likely going Friday.

#416 7 years ago
    Quoted from capguntrooper:

I made additional in lane sleeve rubbers for GOT games, I am sure they will fit on other Sterns. Six are spoken for but I have a few more sets made I will bring to show

These are different from regular sleeve rubbers how? Not trying to be snarky, just to understand to see if I'd be interested in some.

#417 7 years ago

These sleeve rubbers wrap around the lane guide posts very closely, so as to allow for more clearance. During the whole left orbit fiasco with Stern trying to remedy the issue, Stern instructed GOT owners to just remove the rubbers all together. (Stern eventually gave up and rewrote code to compensate for hardware issues). That would be a huge mistake! See pic for how bad the rubbers encroach in the lane and my sleeve rubbers that give better clearance, a better alternative than removing rubbers altogether which would end in broken lane guides in future.

IMG_2908 (resized).JPGIMG_2908 (resized).JPG

IMG_2873 (resized).JPGIMG_2873 (resized).JPG

IMG_2861 (resized).JPGIMG_2861 (resized).JPG

#418 7 years ago

Have been avoiding this thread as I can't make it this year. Post lotsa pics! I will live vicariously through them.

#419 7 years ago

These sleeve rubbers wrap around the lane guide posts very closely, so as to allow for more clearance.

Ah, the comparison pictures show it. Thanks! Is this an issue on all models of GOT?

#420 7 years ago
    Quoted from RoyF:

Ah, the comparison pictures show it. Thanks! Is this an issue on all models of GOT?

LE and PREM yes! Never saw a PRO with glass off so I can not vouch for it. I will let ya know at show if I can peek under the hood of a pro

#421 7 years ago

There will also be a Aerosmith premium at the show . For everyone to play.

#422 7 years ago

LE and PREM yes! Never saw a PRO with glass off so I can not vouch for it. I will let ya know at show if I can peek under the hood of a pro

I don't have any issues with my pro.

#423 7 years ago

These sleeve rubbers wrap around the lane guide posts very closely, so as to allow for more clearance. During the whole left orbit fiasco with Stern trying to remedy the issue, Stern instructed GOT owners to just remove the rubbers all together. (Stern eventually gave up and rewrote code to compensate for hardware issues). That would be a huge mistake! See pic for how bad the rubbers encroach in the lane and my sleeve rubbers that give better clearance, a better alternative than removing rubbers altogether which would end in broken lane guides in future.

I swapped out some rubbers on my ACDC and had the ball get stuck on the right in-lane. I hand to loosen things up and slide things apart for adequate clearance. These would have been better.

#424 7 years ago

I can bring a pinbot project, actually better than project. Needs shop and my guess is a transistor that runs both flippers also, One kick out coil fires but needs rebuilt. I don't think I'll get to it before the show. Can get a few quick picks for serious buyers. Only bring if deal is in place.

Thank you

#425 7 years ago
    Quoted from McPin54:

I can bring a pinbot project, actually better than project. Needs shop and my guess is a transistor that runs both flippers also, One kick out coil fires but needs rebuilt. I don't think I'll get to it before the show. Can get a few quick picks for serious buyers. Only bring if deal is in place.
    Thank you

Sent you a PM

#426 7 years ago

I am bringing a Gladiators that might be for sale and my RFM.

I'll have may trailer just in case....

#427 7 years ago

When can we start setting up our games tomorrow?

#428 7 years ago
    Quoted from pghpinfan:

Thinking about bringing my HUO Super Chexx to sell or preferably trade toward a pin. Great condition, one side of scoreboard has a minor flicker but looks and plays great. Also have a modded XBox that was used for a multicade. Has 3,000+ games and an x-arcade adapter that I am looking to get rid of.
    Let me know if interested.

What is your price on the super Chexx?

#429 7 years ago
    Quoted from tonycip:

When can we start setting up our games tomorrow?

11am according to the website.

#430 7 years ago

Will there be any pdi glass for sale or invisiglass on sale?

#431 7 years ago

I got a Tommy and WhoDunnit that will be for sale at the show.

#432 7 years ago

If anyone is interested in buying a very nice sample #62 Cirqus Voltaire w/blue light and is fully loaded (brand new Color DMD, NOS topper, etc) I could be talked into bringing it to the show to close the deal. Will give me another reason to attend the show, which will likely result in me taking the cash and buying something else! Ideally - IJTPA! PM if interested for pics and full breakdown but it's nice.

btw - color dmd on CV is one of the nicest additions as the table is so colorful to begin with and it replaces that terrible/ugly orange ; ). I have the old one too though which was perfect and can give it to you.

#433 7 years ago

Figured since everyone else is doing it

I have my HH w/ some display issues but been playing fine besides that for a year now

will bring if anyone wants to trade or buy, I'm open to a lot of games and will add cash

See you guys tomorrow

#434 7 years ago

Show set up is going on now!
    IMG_20170329_145549 (resized).jpgIMG_20170329_145549 (resized).jpg

#435 7 years ago

Loading the van right now with boxes and boxes of goodies, along with 19 playfields....some used some NOS. Everything must go so bring your cash money to the booth and load yourself up for another year, I don't want to take anything home other then the misses and a pocket full of green.
    I think I got room for some more Dew though, I'll need it to get through the 14 hour days.

John

IMG_0078 (resized).JPGIMG_0078 (resized).JPG

IMG_0080 (resized).JPGIMG_0080 (resized).JPG

IMG_0081 (resized).JPGIMG_0081 (resized).JPG

IMG_0079 (resized).JPGIMG_0079 (resized).JPG

#436 7 years ago

Tournament trophies too! A division, B division, womens, and juniors.
    IMG_20170329_160425 (resized).jpgIMG_20170329_160425 (resized).jpg

#437 7 years ago

Bringing vector and judge dredd for sure. Both will be for sale. Either pharoah or airborne will be the 3rd. For sale as well.

#438 7 years ago

Pharaoh please, never played one of those before.

845 (resized).jpg845 (resized).jpg

#439 7 years ago
    Quoted from Budwin:

Pharaoh please, never played one of those before.

Sorry trailers full

#440 7 years ago

Ill see what i can do. A relay on the driver went out but im buying a rottendog from weir at the show that should fire it back up. We shall see!

#441 7 years ago

Jeffery, i was looking on the site, what day is the juniors tournament? If i can make it to the show ill probably have my son with me

#442 7 years ago

One more to load and done

IMG_3150 (resized).JPGIMG_3150 (resized).JPG

#443 7 years ago

I have a few items for sale, millipede with multipede board, Galaga with arcade shop add on board, big choice claw machine, tornado foosball, popcorn machine, met premium about 200 plays.

#444 7 years ago
    Quoted from tron1969:

I have a few items for sale, millipede with multipede board, Galaga with arcade shop add on board, big choice claw machine, tornado foosball, popcorn machine, met premium about 200 plays.

Pm sent on Galaga

#445 7 years ago

Cool! What are the details on Tommy? Wont make it up there until Friday but looking for one. Thanks.

Quoted from exflexer:

I got a Tommy and WhoDunnit that will be for sale at the show.

#446 7 years ago
    Quoted from amkoepfer:

Jeffery, i was looking on the site, what day is the juniors tournament? If i can make it to the show ill probably have my son with me

Saturday at 5 PM. Free entry with a sweet trophy for the winner!

Edit: Also yeah Tommy and I don't have access to the website to edit information there, so a lot of it is outdated. The best places to look are the Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/events/260792371033490/?active_tab=about) and the Google Doc (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Q95QpXrHR0-xrBTNYgdXvyax9evsjb-3x8lWAu7jJm8/edit?usp=sharing)

#447 7 years ago

Thanks jeffery

#448 7 years ago

does any one have a bottom board for a Williams OXO available to bring and sell

and a beater populated PF for the same title would be aewsome..

if so lMK please thanks..

315 727 365 (one)

#449 7 years ago

I'll be bringing a Magnotron later today set up for free play this weekend - sale pending, and I might like to go home with a Fish Tales since my vehicle will be empty...

Also I have a Pin2K ducksan monitor and neck/video boards I can bring (it worked but washed out image) out of my RFM. Make an offer I can't refuse and i'ts yours.

#450 7 years ago

Got an alt translite for Iron Man if anyone is interested. It is this one here - http://www.ministryofpinball.com/en/iron-man-alternate-translite.html

There are 620 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 13.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ohio-pinball-show2017-buy-sell-trade/page/9 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.