By Skypilot

11 months ago

Stats

• 614 posts
  • 133 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 months ago by rtotans
  • Topic is favorited by 20 Pinsiders

Find

Search this topic for posts matching certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 155 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

oh5 (resized).jpg
    oh4 (resized).jpg
    oh3 (resized).jpg
    oh1 (resized).jpg
    on2 (resized).jpg
    20170402_220418 (resized).jpg
    20170402_214408 (resized).jpg
    20170402_213946 (resized).jpg
    same-bat-time-same-bat-channel-1 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20170401_144934029 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20170401_162951100 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20170401_164515834 (resized).jpg
    Ghost Town Bromley 1991 Pic2 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20170401_140210178 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20170331_185656005 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20170331_175824503 (resized).jpg

There are 614 posts in topic. You are on page 4 of 13.
    #151 9 months ago

Just saw this and am probably going to have to check the place out when I'm in the neighborhood!

akroncanton.craigslist.org link

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/madcap-brew-co-kent-ohio

#152 9 months ago
    Quoted from Skypilot:

Yeah so don't be looking for me in the tournament. But I will be bringing this

Are you selling this at the show?

#153 9 months ago
    Quoted from pghpinfan:

Are you selling this at the show?

I'm hoping to trade it but a sale is my other option

#154 9 months ago

Im going to be coming to the show on Thursday or Friday am
    If anyone needs some thing hauled out from the Chicago area lmk
    Pincades
    Jesse T

#155 9 months ago

Just confirmed we will have a Alien pinball at the show

#156 9 months ago
    Quoted from timtim:

with all this alien talk will Alien be there?

and nobody had faith that it would be there.

I assume cointaker is bringing it

#157 9 months ago
    Quoted from mjpinballs:

Nice - first time for me to get to play this one.

#158 9 months ago

Anyone from northern Indiana or the Fort Wayne area that is going to the show?

#159 9 months ago

I'm looking for a nice whirlwind, I should be at the show either Friday or Saturday, if your bringing one and it's for sale pm me!

#160 9 months ago
    Quoted from mjpinballs:

Hell yeah!!! Played it at Expo...LOVED IT!...been following all the progress from Heighway pinball on this and watching the videos etc from the two machines on location...decided to buy an LE. Been itching to play it again since I know it will be a while before I get my LE. REALLY looking forward to this!! Thanks for making it happen guys!!

Brian

Brian giving deposit for Alien pinball (resized).jpg

#161 9 months ago

Hello everyone,

I think I will try to attend this year's show. Wife has already given the OK. I am brand new to the pinball hobby and also considering getting a machine for my home. Is the Ohio Pinball Show a good event for a total new comer to the hobby to attend? Are any machines for sale, or this just a chance for people to play pins?

I will be coming up from the Cincinnati Metro area on Saturday as long as the weather is A-OK, so looking forward to meeting some of you and getting a grasp on this hobby.

And here is hoping this post "takes" without me being a verified user.

EDIT: Yep, it did!

#162 9 months ago
    Quoted from Sumer:

Hello everyone,
    I think I will try to attend this year's show. Wife has already given the OK. I am brand new to the pinball hobby and also considering getting a machine for my home. Is the Ohio Pinball Show a good event for a total new comer to the hobby to attend? Are any machines for sale, or this just a chance for people to play pins?
    I will be coming up from the Cincinnati Metro area on Saturday as long as the weather is A-OK, so looking forward to meeting some of you and getting a grasp on this hobby.

Great show for buying and selling. Quite a few games usually - so a great show to start with.

#163 9 months ago
    Quoted from WeirPinball:

Great show for buying and selling. Quite a few games usually - so a great show to start with.

Buying,selling wheeling,dealing.........LOL My head is still spinning from last year.

Edit: I forgot bartering&trading

#164 9 months ago

I'll have Swords of Fury available for free play and trade, unless I manage to swap it before the show (in which case I may bring a classic Bally or two)

Archived after 22 days
    Sold elsewhere
    Machine - For Sale
    Fully shopped/refurbished “Sold via Facebook! Swords of Fury - LOCAL PICKUP ONLY in Columbus, Ohio for cash deals (if trading, we can discuss who drives) This game was just shopped early this year; it'...”
    2017-03-09
    Columbus, OH

#165 9 months ago
    Quoted from Sumer:

Hello everyone,

The Ohio Show is how I got hooked on pinball. Also how I found out about my local league.

You'll have a great time.

#166 9 months ago

Looking to buy an Indiana Jones TPA. Can drive to the show if you have one. Thanks

#167 9 months ago
    Quoted from Sumer:

Hello everyone,

last year the Ohio show was my first pinball show! And it was awesome. I was there from the first day it opened. I will tell you this, if you see a machine for sale that you are interested in, don't wait around and think too long because I did that with three different ones and by the time I decided to purchase it was too late. Someone else had already snatched them up!! Regardless it was an awesome show and I really enjoyed myself!! Looking forward to this years for sure!!

#168 9 months ago

Thanks for all the tips and information everyone. I really appreciate it, as I said, since I am new to the hobby and some of it can be overwhelming. I am learning little by little by perusing this site!

#169 9 months ago

I'll be up there, should be fun!

#170 9 months ago

Looking for any zaccaria, inder, recel, pin that I don't have. Also looking for a Wico Af-tor, Gameplan Cyclopes, and Agents 777.

Also looking for the following Gottiebs. TX-Sector, Robo-War, Title Fight, Diamond Lady, Cactus Jacks, Class of 1812, Deadly Weapon, Genesis.

#171 9 months ago

Looking for an Algar backglass in any condition!

#172 9 months ago

Looking for gottlieb system one back glasses and backbox "frames" for wall hanging.

#173 9 months ago

Anyone from NH making the trip in?

#174 9 months ago

I will be bringing my custom Centaur. Can also bring restored Apollo 13 if presold. Looking forward to this.

#175 9 months ago
    Quoted from Jjsmooth:

I will be bringing my custom Centaur. Can also bring restored Apollo 13 if presold. Looking forward to this.

What's custom about it? Is it the one that was converted from a Centaur 2?

#176 9 months ago

OHIOSHOW BACK 2017 (resized).jpg

OHIOSHOW FRONT 2017 (resized).jpg

#177 9 months ago
    Quoted from Geocab:

What's custom about it? Is it the one that was converted from a Centaur 2?

No.
    Almost finished with it.

IMG_20170211_210321453 (resized).jpg

IMG_20170308_210856325 (resized).jpg

#178 9 months ago

Bringing out the Gottlieb Robo-War for play. The right flipper has good power this time, so the ramp will be easier to make! I'm also bringing a Bally Eight Ball Deluxe original that I'd like to sell. Player Quality. Working 'all the way'.

#179 9 months ago
    Quoted from KC_Masterpiece:

Bringing out the Gottlieb Robo-War for play. The right flipper has good power this time, so the ramp will be easier to make! I'm also bringing a Bally Eight Ball Deluxe original that I'd like to sell. Player Quality. Working 'all the way'.

How much are you asking for Eight Ball Deluxe?

#180 9 months ago

I'm thinking about $7000?

#181 9 months ago

Lol

#182 9 months ago
    Quoted from Jjsmooth:

No.
    Almost finished with it.

Wow! That looks amazing!

Can't wait to play it. I love that game.

#183 9 months ago

Seriously though, I'll price the EBD high the first day, and as the show goes on the price will go lower. I'm sure it will go for a 'fair price' in the end.

#184 9 months ago

Seriously though, I'll price the EBD high the first day, and as the show goes on the price will go lower. I'm sure it will go for a 'fair price' in the end.

Seriously. Lol!

#185 9 months ago

Maybe you can trade for magic girl hehehe

#186 9 months ago

Bringing some TWD, KISS and GOT LE goodies for anyone interested and am willing to trade for other mods. I will bring some of my castle wall stickers if I can find them, don't have premium blue ones though.

IMG_4151 (resized).JPGIMG_4152 (resized).JPGIMG_4153 (resized).JPGIMG_4154 (resized).JPG

Added 9 months ago: Well walker and cell block sold

#187 9 months ago

If anyone has a nice Silverball mania or a repro playfield, I'm buying.

#188 9 months ago
    Quoted from Push600:

If anyone has a nice Silverball mania or a repro playfield, I'm buying.

I know someone going to the show that's considering bringing a silverball. Though I don't know cosmetic condition, I think it has an MPU issue. I'll reach out to him for you

#189 9 months ago

Looking for: STTNG, IJ, NGG, TAF, BOP, WW, WCS, WH20, ES, JM. I'll be at the show on Saturday. Please PM me if you have any of these games FS. Thanks.

#190 9 months ago

will trade my Wh20 or my RBION + cash for your IJ. pm if interested.

#191 9 months ago

I figured I would toss this out there, Is anyone coming from or passing through Waterloo, IA that is coming to the show? I have a game there that needs brought to Ohio. I of course would compensate for transporting the game.

#192 9 months ago

I've got a players condition space shuttle worn down to wood with an extra populated playfield, high quality overlay and cointaker premium LED kit. $7800 or trade for GBLE.

#193 9 months ago
    Quoted from fattdirk:

I've got a players condition space shuttle worn down to wood with an extra populated playfield, high quality overlay and cointaker premium LED kit. $7800 or trade for GBLE.

I'll trade you a Breakshot for it. Lol.

#194 9 months ago

Anybody bringing an F-14 to the show that would be for sale?

#195 9 months ago
    Quoted from wayout440:

I'll trade you a Breakshot for it. Lol.

Only if it's a cream puff.

#196 9 months ago

Just listed a Spider-Man in the marketplace. Planning on coming to the show Thursday through Sunday. I can deliver to the show with a deposit or prepaid.

Archived after 9 days
    Not sold
    Machine - For Sale
    Spider-ManArchived
    Used - shows wear, needs some work “Up for sale is a Stern Spider-Man from the 2007 run. Gameplay is fast and the game plays as it should. Asking $4600 Extras include: Flipper Fidelity sound system Custom Speaker...”
    2017-03-13
    Lehigh Valley, PA

#197 9 months ago

Still looking to buy a cheap em or two/three?

Cheap as in under 500, I'm not looking for restored ones

Also not working complete and projects are welcome and expected pm me

#198 9 months ago

I'm interested in buying or trading for a JackBot. HUO or extremely nice only. We'll be at the show all day Sunday.

#199 9 months ago

If anyone has Skateball or other early 80's Bally's they are looking to sell, and can bring to show, PM me.

#200 9 months ago

looking for early ss bally project games. missing parts okay.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 239.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    $ 7.00
    Electronics
    APB Enterprises
    $ 74.99
    $ 229.99
    $ 239.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Tilttopper
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 71.50
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 189.00
    Displays
    Boston Pinball Company
    $ 36.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 43.50
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Medisinyl Mods
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 49.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 109.00
    Cabinet Parts
    Tilted Pinball
    $ 22.00
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 49.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 79.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 53.00
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 149.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 99.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 128.00
    Playfield - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 99.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    There are 614 posts in topic. You are on page 4 of 13.

Note: This is an old thread. The last post was made to it 229 days ago. Resurrecting old threads is not necessarily a bad thing, if you think the topic is still relevant and/or your post is beneficial to it (e.g. following up on something). In other cases, it might be better to create a new topic.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside