4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by JeffJr
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider butterflygirl24.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 4 years ago
    Quoted from mikepin:

I am sorry to announce, after over 10 years of continuous operation, the Ohio pinball show for 2020 for April 2, 3, 4 is being cancelled.There are various reasons why I must cancel the long running Ohio Pinball show only this year.. It s not dead nor being replaced by any other show. My partner from day one told me he was moving on and I could quotes do what I want with show. However confusion on who owns the domain site and website has caused confusion about the show. Bottom line is we/ my partner and I owned the name jointly as the Ohio pinball show partners. However someone decided to post untrue comments about the show for months and later a wrongful link. This has caused confusion. It will be settled by proceedings in near future. I have a new and exciting partner aboard and will announce dates and website soon. I will miss all my friends there this year .Feel free to contact me with any questions either by email or call Mike Pacak.

Sorry to hear this was looking forward to the show again this year!!

Phoebe

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider butterflygirl24.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ohio-pinball-show-cancelled-for-2020-only?tu=butterflygirl24 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.