Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 43 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Kholmes
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Kholmes.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Hi, has anyone been to the Ohio Pinball Show in Niles, Oh? The next show is March 19-21, 2015. It's only about an hour from my house. Is it worth going to? I know they will have a lot on display and pins set on freeplay, but do they have a lot of parts, plastics, etc for sale? Thanks.

http://www.ohiopinballshow.com/

#4 9 years ago

Cool. Sounds fun.

#12 9 years ago

Ok, I am psyched about going. Sounds fun. Tim, I don't think I am going to haul my pin out of the basement to get in free....ha ha.

#21 9 years ago

If I was to purchase a game there, do a lot of venders and such have delivery to Cleveland? I guess it really depends on the person.

#23 9 years ago

I'm not far from you-Olmsted Falls, so I am hoping other's live in the area in case I decide to purchase. Thanks WaddleJrJr.

#30 9 years ago

WaddleJrJr , yes I'm in the pin league at kidforce in berea. Good times. You?

#32 9 years ago

See you there WaddleJrJr

#33 9 years ago

I hope someone will bring a Police Force to the Ohio Show.

#34 9 years ago

I know some people have mentioned that people will be selling pin parts etc. Am I allowed to bring things to sell and do you know how much they charge for you to sell items at the expo? Thanks. Do they supply a table? Thanks.

#36 9 years ago

I have a few translites, power supplies, plasma display's, and misc. parts.

2 weeks later
    #39 9 years ago

No, I don't have that piece of equipment. Sorry. The show sounds fun. I'd love to purchase an F-14. The next show is Sept in Independence. Sounds awesome.

#40 9 years ago

Thanks George.

#43 9 years ago

See you at KF. Are you sure you don't want to buy my Beastbusters arcade game? J/K, I sold it.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Kholmes.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ohio-pinball-show-4?tu=Kholmes and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.