Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 28 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by kwiKimart
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

catonmyback.jpg
    Pinshow.jpg
    #1 12 years ago

Hey all

Anyone planning on attending the Ohio Pinball Show on March 9th and the 10th in Bath, Ohio?

I'll be there early on Sat March 10th. ( Can't make the 9th due to work)

If anyone is attending, would like to meet people in the Pinside community, get advice and such. I may be shopping for another machine to add to my collection. Its an addiction, but a good one.

Xan

Pinshow.jpgPinshow.jpg

#2 12 years ago

I'll be there Xan and would like to say hello and meet up.

Bill Pobega

#3 12 years ago

I will be there as well, should we put pics of ourselves here so that we all can recognise each other? The sticky up top is good, but it's lengthy to wade thru. catonmyback.jpgcatonmyback.jpg

Post edited by Blakesell : previous pic was denied due to size.. Too bad, I was riding a bear as I am prone to doing, One of my many animal based forms of transport.

#4 12 years ago

I'll be there.

#5 12 years ago

I'll be the over weight middle age guy there with a pinball shirt on. Can't miss me.

Bill Pobega

oh yea - I'll have a name tag on and be most likely helping out in the tournament area. By helping out, I mean opening beer for Trent and Karen.

#6 12 years ago
    Quoted from Blakesell:

I will be there as well, should we put pics of ourselves here so that we all can recognise each other? The sticky up top is good, but it's lengthy to wade thru.
    Post edited by Blakesell : previous pic was denied due to size.. Too bad, I was riding a bear as I am prone to doing, One of my many animal based forms of transport.

Attachments catonmyback.jpg (219 KB, 0 downloads) 34 minutes old

I'll be there!!

Blakesell...what is Bubba doing on your shoulders??

Phoebe

#7 12 years ago

Phoebe,

He was helping me play Grand Prix! Also was doubling as my custom topper.

He's a great help when he needs that attention. We didn't get pics when he was pointing out 'shoot here, and here'.

#8 12 years ago

LOL!! She is a cool kitty!! You must be special, cause she has never helped me know what to aim for... She just loves that attention though!!
    I wish we had video of BDubbs climbing up the ladder to go into the loft with you guys!! That would have been real cool to have!

Phoebe

#9 12 years ago

Don't have a pick to post as am at work, but I'll be wear my Optimus Prime T-Shirt ( I know total geek) and jeans. I'll try an post a pic later.

Xan

1 week later
    #10 12 years ago

Pin show is 2 days away...I know I'm excited

#11 12 years ago

I am excited also!! Looking forward to it see everyone there!!

I will be bringing:
    AFM with color DMD installed (fresh from winning Best of Show at the Louisville show!)
    MM with color DMD installed
    SM
    Robotron (video game)

Phoebe

#12 12 years ago

Nice. I am interested in seeing the AFM and MM with the color display. I REALLY hope they make that color DMD for a STTNG.

That would just make my pin (which is by far my fav, BIG STAR TREK NEXT GEN FAN) AWESOME!

I will be there when doors open on Saturday for sure.

#13 12 years ago

I'll be there both days. Really looking forward to it!

#14 12 years ago

I will be there both days also and helping on Thursday with set up. It is only 5 minutes from my house I guess I am kinda spoiled.

#15 12 years ago

I'll be there both days at our booth - we're bringing 8 pins, including a MB.

#16 12 years ago

Which are you bringing? For sale or just play?

#17 12 years ago

Pretty excited about it over here as well. Although none of you are drinkers?

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ohio-pinball-show-brewery-tour-meetup

#18 12 years ago
    Quoted from Xanathar:

If you are asking if the pins I am bringing are for sale?? I am bringing the ones I listed...and none of them will be for sale.

Phoebe

#19 12 years ago

I'm heading up there Thurs. night, What's there to do with a night to kill? Any great places to eat or anything?

#20 12 years ago

Sorry about that

Quoted from CadillacMusic:

I'll be there both days at our booth - we're bringing 8 pins, including a MB

#21 12 years ago

I'm currently looking for places to eat there, I know of 2 breweries, hoppin frog and thirsty dog. There is also Ohio brewing. Akron seems to have a void of bars with food in them which is a big stubbed toe in my book.

I found a couple breakfast places but still know of nowhere good for food. Hey jvespoint! You live over there, where's the good food and beer together? Also, are there any places with both those things and pins as well? I like to get away from pinball shows to play pinball.

#22 12 years ago

I usually eat at Mandarin House right across the street. Above average Chinese restaurant.

#23 12 years ago

>>>>>where's the good food and beer together?

last year we ate ate a little bar across the street from the show...they had beer and food!!

Phoebe

#24 12 years ago

On my way to the show in 1 hour! Woohoo!

#25 12 years ago

Here's some footage of the color AFM and MM at the ohio show. TURN DOWN YOUR VOLUME, apparently we were in a rock concert or something and it was really noisy. Turn it way down, please. I warned ya.

There's also some footage of the most beautiful world cup soccer 94 and pinbot that I'll be putting up soon, it's still uploading.

#26 12 years ago

@Blake

Free massages for anyone who visits my gameroom.

Trent

#27 12 years ago
    Quoted from Blakesell:

TURN DOWN YOUR VOLUME, apparently we were in a rock concert or something and it was really noisy.

That was the AC/DC subwoofer! It could be heard from miles around!

-M

#28 12 years ago
    Quoted from trent:

Free massages for anyone who visits my gameroom.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ohio-pinball-show-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.