(Topic ID: 235392)

Ohio Pinball and Arcade Show 2019

By TractorDoc

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20190406_000209 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0678 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0677 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0676 (resized).JPG
    IMG_20190406_110643466 (resized).jpg
    AA116D3B-C9EE-4D15-B0FA-77928C1FE534 (resized).jpeg
    B59FA827-000A-4C96-B04C-00100B12B11B (resized).jpeg
    483ADE45-E14D-49DB-86CF-A0B247E382A8 (resized).jpeg
    A36C0D60-3932-49B3-AE9C-C6364F5E93C6 (resized).jpeg
    62B60920-85F3-4796-8618-B2995B827668 (resized).jpeg
    189A868F-6D80-4D0E-815F-E1DC97086FFC (resized).jpeg
    DE4BF1A9-CB2D-4199-8912-4A198D47A5D7 (resized).jpeg
    DB3E570E-1965-4691-B3CF-A6DE2EAE8582 (resized).jpeg
    59A9D603-007B-40B8-A545-9C6999DF5042 (resized).jpeg
    6BE2BD79-ECE3-4406-A22C-D0556793740A (resized).jpeg
    5560B379-0B30-4045-87F6-2D47279BF2A9 (resized).jpeg
    There are 358 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 8.
    #1 5 years ago

Today would be two months away -- have not seen another thread covering the show:

https://pinside.com/pinball/events/ohio-pinball-amp-arcade-show-2019

Anyone attending/bringing games/buying/selling/etc.?

#2 5 years ago

I am always on the lookout for any number of Classic Sterns -- projects are fine as well as working games.

Doubt I can get my Paragon Project done in time for the show but I may be able to bring Taxi if I can get the bugs worked out. I'd like to try and at least bring one game this year to try and contribute.

#3 5 years ago

I’ll be there! Debating on whether or not I should bring my restored Mata Hari. Possibly my Bally Rocket if I can finish it in time!

#4 5 years ago

I'll be there with a couple of booths worth of parts, parts and more parts....everything must go and I don't want to take anything home....

John

#5 5 years ago

Wonder if Rigatoni Peligrino will be there this year?

#6 5 years ago

Have went the past few years as my buddy lives right down the street. Thought last year was not so good. Got more play time at Stone hedge. I realize a lot of work goes in to putting this show on . Marvin is a great guy. I will continue to support the show.

#7 5 years ago

Most likely will be there on Friday with something for sale.

#8 5 years ago

I will be there this year.

#9 5 years ago

Attending!

#10 5 years ago
    Quoted from Dayhuff:

I'll be there with a couple of booths worth of parts, parts and more parts....everything must go and I don't want to take anything home....

John

You should bring that Space Pilot of yours down. I guarantee that it would not go back with you

#11 5 years ago
    Quoted from Gundam_Pilot_:

You should bring that Space Pilot of yours down. I guarantee that it would not go back with you

Sorry, can't do it. I'm committed to showing it off in late April. Not that I'm letting it go or anything but thanks for thinking of me.

John

#12 5 years ago
    Quoted from Dayhuff:

Sorry, can't do it. I'm committed to showing it off in late April. Not that I'm letting it go or anything but thanks for thinking of me.

John

Damn you’d think you had like 75 games and a skill roll or something

#13 5 years ago
    Quoted from Gundam_Pilot_:

Damn you’d think you had like 75 games and a skill roll or something

Yeah I know right? But I was asked specifically for the Space Pilot, which is cool as people don't see those every day either.

John

#14 5 years ago
    Quoted from Deez:

Wonder if Rigatoni Peligrino will be there this year?

He better have changed the batteries in my Hulk that I left there!
    I don't want to see any acid Damage

1 week later
    #15 5 years ago

I'm going

#16 5 years ago

We will as in past few years have a game auction on saturday. bring your games to sell . we will have a some new vendors this year including pinball parts plus Tim Smith. we was a vendor with us years ago and more coming

2 weeks later
    #17 5 years ago

Get HYPED!!!.. Here's the flyer I designed for this years show. BOOM

Screen Shot 2019-02-26 at 8.12.50 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2019-02-26 at 8.12.50 PM (resized).png
    #18 5 years ago

Is there an IFPA tournament?

#19 5 years ago

I have several playfield protectors that were bought and went unused for Paragon, Fathom, and Indiana Jones Pinball Adventure. I'd be willing to sell them at a bit of a loss and can bring to the show -- send me a PM if any interest.

Added over 5 years ago:

Also have several parts playfields I can bring to the show -- Xenon and Stern Lightning. Send a PM for pics.

#20 5 years ago

Anyone have a comet playfield they want to sell or trade at the show? Also looking for project or players jungle lord and or pinbot.

#21 5 years ago
    Quoted from TractorDoc:

I have several playfield protectors that were bought and went unused for Paragon, Fathom, and Indiana Jones Pinball Adventure. I'd be willing to sell them at a bit of a loss and can bring to the show -- send me a PM if any interest.

I have a Revenge from Mars protector that I'll be bringing at a reduced price as well.

John

#22 5 years ago
    Quoted from HoneyBadger:

Yes, there will be a tournament!

Trying to get my Whirlwind 100% to donate it to the tourney.

#23 5 years ago

I have 3 Gottlieb backglasses for sale that are in pretty nice shape. PM for pics.

Jacks Open
    Centigrade 37
    Atlantis

I'll be at the show all day Friday

#24 5 years ago

Looking for a slugfest

#25 5 years ago

I need a working Cheap Squeak board either shipped (preferred) or at the Ohio show.
    Thanks,
    John

#26 5 years ago

Looking for a Four million BC and Bally Wizard. Thanks

#27 5 years ago
    Quoted from HoneyBadger:

Full tournament announcement coming very soon, probably later today.

#28 5 years ago

Looking for a CV

#29 5 years ago

Match play is back by popular demand for this year's Ohio Show Tournament! We've had to make a few adjustments to accommodate the shorter show, so I'll break down exactly what's different.

For those who didn't play last year, or just want to see the full rules for this year, they're available here - https://goo.gl/QwLi24

Basically the way this works is you sign up to play a 5 round match play session (each is expected to last around 3 hours) and get scored per game based on where you finish out of the 4 players (7/5/3/1 scoring to 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th). Your total score at the end of the 5 rounds is your score for that session. To get your standings for finals qualification your best two match play session scores are added together (so say you had a 28 and 26 as your best two, you end up with 54 as your final score).

A few changes since last year -
    - Because of the shorter show we are starting finals Saturday morning, we don't have enough time to have the luxury to start the first round of finals the night before. This will cause us to take 16 players for A finals instead of 24 players, that way the finals don't run past show closing on Saturday.
    - B finals has also been cut down and will now take 8 players.
    - Casual finals were removed because no one really showed up for them anyways.
    - There will be no Classics tournament
    - Prices have been lowered, it is now $25 per session for A players and $15 per session for B players.
    - The B cut off has been changed from 500 to 600.

We encourage you pre-register for you match play sessions so we can get an idea of what to expect at each time slot. The preregistration form is available here - https://goo.gl/gktW39

Also another important note about this tournament compared to the old style, all the tournament money is collected at the tournament desk, and we're able to guarantee that 100% of the entry money is used in the prize pool (minus IFPA fees and trophies, but we also brought the trophy cost down as low as possible).

#30 5 years ago

Any new game deals like at Kentucky show? Asking for a friend.

#31 5 years ago

Wtb: millionaire, diner, transporter, Gillian’s island, fish tales.

Have a sweet jp with cash id consider trading for a newer stern

#32 5 years ago

I will be bringing to the show not sure what will be for sale

IJ willaims
    TZ
    The Shadow
    Star wars pin 2000
    Space shuttle
    Whitewater
    WWE LE
    Fishtales
    Wizard of OZ
    Star trek pro
    Monopoly
    Walking dead
    Revenge from Mars
    Munster PRE

Arcades
    Crusin exotica
    Nascar Driver

#33 5 years ago

Longshot, but anyone happen to have one of those 2" toy capsule vending machines (like from the entrance/exit of grocery stores) that they would part with relatively cheap? Been looking for one just to screw around with and fill with silly stuff for the basement. They pop up on the FB marketplace but are always a several hour drive.

#34 5 years ago

I'll probably bring my Guardians of the Galaxy Pro to the show and post it for sale, $4,700 is what I think I'll be asking. Looking to come home with something else so trades are definitely going to be considered.

#35 5 years ago

Marvin, am I taking this one home?

#36 5 years ago
    Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

I'll probably bring my Guardians of the Galaxy Pro to the show and post it for sale, $4,700 is what I think I'll be asking. Looking to come home with something else so trades are definitely going to be considered.

Is Guardians huo?

#38 5 years ago
    Quoted from plankalkul:

Marvin, am I taking this one home?

That was my WOZ so I can attest to its quality

#39 5 years ago

I have a KISS premium with topper I would like to trade. I’m 5 minutes from the show. I am looking for Metallica,
    Iron Maiden, or other newer Stern games. Plus or minus cash.

#40 5 years ago

I have 4 Bally 6 digit displays. AS-2518-21.
    All 4 for $50.
    Switched to Pinscore today. All work.
    Will bring to show. PM if interested

IMG_20190307_120642 (resized).jpgIMG_20190307_120642 (resized).jpgIMG_20190308_115800353_HDR (resized).jpgIMG_20190308_115800353_HDR (resized).jpgIMG_20190308_122040902 (resized).jpgIMG_20190308_122040902 (resized).jpg Added over 5 years ago:

-No longer available-

#41 5 years ago

Anyone going to be selling a LOTR?

#42 5 years ago

May make it on thurs or fri. Could bring a bally speakeasy or a zaccaria soccer kings if anyone would be interested.

#43 5 years ago

A quick question about the show website -- it lists the show hours on Thursday and Friday as ending at 12pm. I am thinking that is actually meant to be 12am -- right?

Work only allows me to escape for a day so Friday I am going to try and have Bally Mystic up and ready for the show. More or less wanted to bring it for people to play vs. sell, but make me an offer I cannot refuse and who knows.

5J5A9322 (resized).JPG5J5A9322 (resized).JPG

#44 5 years ago

Looking for a backdoor for a late 70's williams EM. (Grand Prix).

Have a few games for sale - I'm about 10 mins down the road. Could pick up or bring to the show.

MMAO:
    Police 911 2 - works great - updated RTC chip
    Police Trainer - Monitor has a flaky blue pot. Otherwise works great.
    Disco Fever Pin Project. Booted and played with a rottendog. I haven't tried it with existing MPU. Assume not working.
    WWF Royal Rumble - Work great.
    Super Par Golf

Maybe some others - have to dig around.

#45 5 years ago

I am also looking for an early 80s Bally Widebody Playfield Apron for my Paragon Project -- can pickup at the show of if someone is willing to ship?

I recently swapped out my Meteor Backglass, my original is faded and crackly but if its worth $20 to someone I can bring it with me.

#46 5 years ago
    Quoted from Deez:

Looking for a backdoor for a late 70's williams EM. (Grand Prix).
    Have a few games for sale - I'm about 10 mins down the road. Could pick up or bring to the show.
    MMAO:
    Police 911 2 - works great - updated RTC chip
    Police Trainer - Monitor has a flaky blue pot. Otherwise works great.
    Disco Fever Pin Project. Booted and played with a rottendog. I haven't tried it with existing MPU. Assume not working.
    WWF Royal Rumble - Work great.
    Super Par Golf
    Maybe some others - have to dig around.

Are we loading these up in my Rolloff container? We should. Lol

#47 5 years ago
    Quoted from corvair61:

Are we loading these up in my Rolloff container? We should. Lol

Thatd probably make it easier than last year. Not sure if have the energy to move all this shit this year.

#48 5 years ago
    Quoted from TractorDoc:

A quick question about the show website -- it lists the show hours on Thursday and Friday as ending at 12pm. I am thinking that is actually meant to be 12am -- right?

I changed that to Midnight. @mjpinballs, please verify this is what you meant, and WaddleJrJr , please check the site and make sure everything is good on the homepage and tournament page with respect to the tournament.

#49 5 years ago

I will have a hardtop Space Shuttle FS/FT set on FREEPLAY at the show, starting Saturday morning. Pics here:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/75990

#50 5 years ago
    Quoted from plankalkul:

I changed that to Midnight. mjpinballs, please verify this is what you meant, and waddlejrjr , please check the site and make sure everything is good on the homepage and tournament page with respect to the tournament.

Since the show is a day shorter the Saturday data can be changed to say tournament finals start at 10 AM. It currently says qualifying is available on Saturday until 4 PM which is no longer the case.

Also on this page - http://ohiopinballshow.com/Pinball-Tournament - the "Main Tournament" link goes to last year's Facebook event rather than this years.

There are 358 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 8.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ohio-pinball-and-arcade-show-2019/page/1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.