Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 25 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by taz
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider who-dey.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#24 7 years ago

Good news bad news.

The good news is you have five great pro machines to choose from right now. You have TWD, GB, GOT, MET, and AS. The bad news is it's gonna be one hell of a hard choice for you. GB Premium is far better than the Pro IMO but if you can't swing it the Pro isn't too bad. I have TWD Pro and it's a sweet azz game, so is my GOT and AS Pros. I would have to say TWD is the best of the bunch but none are slouches by any means. If it's between GB Pro and AS Pro, I just don't know man.....wow. I can tell you that AS Pro is gorgeous and it's a hell of a lot of fun but damn that's a tough decision. I just don't know dude....Flip a coin. Any chance you can find a AS Pro and put some good time in on it? You can't go wrong with any of them truthfully. These are tough choices but it sure is great to be in this delima that's for sure! Good times for Pinheads right now!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider who-dey.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ohhhh-what-to-buy-gbas?tu=who-dey and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.