Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by jasonp
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Can't believe there wasn't a club for this game! Who's in? And has anyone ever won the Rumble? I haven't even gotten close...

#2 10 years ago

I owned the game for 3 years and got close a few times. The pop bumpers need to be working well to get far. But will what a rush.

#3 10 years ago

I love mine on of the best games data east made

#4 10 years ago

Just added the Rumble to my collection and I love it! Even with the work it needs, I was able to get to the Rumble mode and I've got to say it was one of the coolest things I've experienced. I love the timed entry multi-ball as well with the crowd counting down, arena buzzer and then add-a-ball. It's actually a significantly more deep experience than I expected, although being a lifelong fan of pro-wrestling helps with the enjoyment of the modes.

This one really needed a lot of attention as it was in public use without any regular maintenance, but with the exception of being really dusty, most of the bulbs burnt out, and quirky flippers, it's actually pretty great. Within an hour I had flippers calibrated and working well, although the upper right mini flipper still has problems but has enough movement to drop the targets and hit the eject hole most of the time. I've sourced the problem to a worn out bushing causing flipper friction on the playfield surface. Just got a new bushing in the mail today though! Also new rubber kit, and all new drop targets and decals so those will be shiny and new here shortly.

#5 10 years ago

I already joined this club...can I also join yours?! OHHHHHH YYEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wwfrr-club

#6 10 years ago

Played this game tonight...what an underrated gem. $1500-1800 for a wide body, 2 levels, shaker motor and awesome dots. Nice!

#7 10 years ago

I can get to the rumble pretty easily but have never beaten it. Definitely think I need to adjust my pops so they fire a pit more consistently.

But even getting to the point where I could make the rumble consistently took a ton of time. Those start mode holes are tight!

Does anyone ever go for the "get back in the ring" shot? I've made it a few times accidentally, but only once when I was actually aiming for it.

#8 10 years ago

Amazing game. I miss mine.
Possibly the most underrated game made.

#9 10 years ago

I'm in!!! I've never gotten to rumble mode yet. Been very close a few times......now if I can only get a plastic ramp!

#10 10 years ago

I didn't see that other thread...is there a way to lock this one? No need for two clubs!

#11 10 years ago

There should be 2 clubs ... 1 for the lovers of wwf and 1 for the haters who don't get it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 35.00
Hardware
Filament Printing

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 189.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 28.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 18.95
$ 26.50
Machine - For Sale
Ogden, UT
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/oh-yeah-wwf-royal-rumble-club and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.