6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 140 posts
  • 72 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Gexchange
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

kid.jpg
    khaaan.jpg
    warning2.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tracelifter.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9 6 years ago
    Quoted from jonogo:

Sounds like the city officals have too much time on their hands.... maybe they should spend it chasing actual criminals instead of messing with a hobbyist.. wth indeed..

It is some nosy ass neighbor with too much time on their hands using harassment by county/city.
    Code enforcement, CPS, animal control just let your fingers do the walking there are dozens of these people they can call.
    None of them will tell you who it is and there is no penalty for them making false reports, these agencies are all funded based on the amount of calls they go out on so the more the merrier.
    Your tax dollars at work.

#34 6 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

I say pay the $20 a year and get the business license.
    It's the same price as a 2 day garage sale permit, so no big deal.....
    .....BUT it will drive the nosy neighbors crazy because you will continue to sell games out of your house unabated.

If he does that then he is admitting it is a business and not a hobby and since he is zoned residential then they can screw with him.
    I built my house in an unincorporated area on purpose and we all vote cityhood down every time they put it on the ballot.
    County is bad enough without having another bunch of useless clipboard idiots to pay.

#108 6 years ago
    Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

I'm a plumber. Separating storm and sewer drains is fairly cut and dry. If you seperate them there is no way for them to accidentally reconnect eachother over time. I wish pipes were magical like that sometimes. Would make my life easier.
    And usually its not the towns that do the tests. Its the contractor and then he should show the inspector. Contractor could of been fudging the test for the inspector. Or the inspector just didnt really bother checking as many don't truely inspect anything the way they should.
    -Jim

If the trench wasn't shaded properly or a no hub was used the connection could have separated from compaction or root intrusion.
    Out here union trained tradesmen are a thing of the past and most of the work is done by clueless people from off of the corner so substandard work is the norm now.
    I got out of the trades years ago and am glad I did, it is now a hand to mouth occupation.
    Out here pride and craftsmanship are like Elvis, they have left the building.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 45.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Pinball Mod Co.
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Lighting - Interactive
    TheDudeMods
    Pinball Machine
    Great American Pinball
    $ 26.50
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 689.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 99.00
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Sales
    Playfield - Protection
    Pinball Haus
    $ 999.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 12.00
    Lighting - Led
    Pinball Haus
    $ 22.00
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 11.95
    $ 27.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 84.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 14.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 99.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 175.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    $ 7,999.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    $ 154.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Id Rather Play Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tracelifter.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside