Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 155 posts
  • 74 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by turbo2nr
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20210706-102800_Chrome (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20210706-102652_Chrome (resized).jpg
    Screenshot (1) (resized).png
    KI Cabinet Comparison Notes (resized).jpg
    IMG_2736 (resized).JPG
    IMG_20170927_093928_edit (resized).png
    IMG_20170927_093942_edit (resized).png
    IMG_20170927_093952_edit (resized).png
    IMG_20170927_094001_edit (resized).png
    dumpster-fire (resized).jpg
    fly5 (resized).JPG
    fly3 (resized).JPG
    fly2 (resized).JPG
    tom-mullica.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wolfmancat.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#140 5 years ago
    Quoted from Dbaum88:

Omg, watch out Atlanta. The all time mean, nasty, treacherous, racist and just plain horrible pinball seller, Tom Grizzard, is back with ads on CL. He slunk off to Jacksonville but is back....people are even listing anti-TG ads on CL, rightly calling him a scammer and much more. Now he's leaving his name off the ads.
    Of course, his ads are way overpriced as usual but that's nothing....everyone in this town has horror story about Atlanta Arcades owner. Me? He hit me with religious slurs out of the blue when I offered him a few hundred dollars less on a pin. "Can you lower the price a little?" "You're a Jewbag, don't call me again." Called me Jewbag six time in 25 sec. conversation.
    Anyone care to share their story? I've heard plenty. Let's protect this hobby we all love and the unsuspecting public.

Wow, I really wish I had discovered this last year when you posted this. It was about the same time when I bought a Killer Instinct from him.

He posted some stock image on ebay and sold me something else he had in his storage area. When I called him out on his bullshit (in a very polite manner) he quickly got defensive and combative and at one point threatening to fly to my state and file a claim against me in court if I were to dispute the paypal transaction... and I never even said anything about filing a pp dispute claim.

He constantly told me its mine since I repaired it. (I'm not trying to give it back!) Just want him to admit he listed one item and sold me another.He tried making me feel dumb and insulted me along with trying to belittle me by telling me about how much he sales and all the money he rakes in. To a guy who has more than enough wealth to buy his misrepresented games, part them out and not even bat an eye lash, I found this amusing.

He is a complete prick and a scamming douche. It doesn't matter how polite or civil you talk to this guy, you are the enemy upon purchase.

I hope a karma has caught up with this guy and he is walking the streets of Atlanta and sleeping in its trash cans.

Game came DOA, swapped the hard drive and got it working. I found the bezel for the control panel hanging by a screw inside the panel. Left side images are his ebay pics, rightside is actual cab.
    KI Cabinet Comparison Notes (resized).jpgKI Cabinet Comparison Notes (resized).jpg

#144 5 years ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

The guy sent you a machine that was other than what was pictured and you made no claim with Ebay/Paypal? Trying to make a shady character admit his deception? Did you offer milk and cookies too? Should should have grown a spine and made a claim. Might have gotten a partial refund and kept the game. All you did was allow him to keep on screwing people.

Thanks for the kind words.

2 years later
    #148 2 years ago

FYI his new ebay handle is:

Swamphippie

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wolfmancat.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/oh-no-atlanta-tom-grizzard-is-back?tu=wolfmancat and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.