Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 155 posts
  • 74 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by turbo2nr
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20210706-102800_Chrome (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20210706-102652_Chrome (resized).jpg
    Screenshot (1) (resized).png
    KI Cabinet Comparison Notes (resized).jpg
    IMG_2736 (resized).JPG
    IMG_20170927_093928_edit (resized).png
    IMG_20170927_093942_edit (resized).png
    IMG_20170927_093952_edit (resized).png
    IMG_20170927_094001_edit (resized).png
    dumpster-fire (resized).jpg
    fly5 (resized).JPG
    fly3 (resized).JPG
    fly2 (resized).JPG
    tom-mullica.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vdojaq.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#43 6 years ago
    Quoted from rhombus2:

oh yeah, Tom is back. Not sure about CL but he's on eBay. Unfortunately I had a run in with this guy just this week. He had a "New" K7000 flyback transformer listed on ebay that I bought. It took about 2 weeks to arrive and when I got it, it had a big crack on the side of the transformer even showing signs of arching. The xformer was dusty and had solder marks on the pins. It wasn’t "New" or even usable. I emailed him asking what's up not knowing what kind of person he is. I got an email back insolating me and quoting bible quotes telling me what a bad person I was for lying about the transformer’s condition and that I was trying to ripe HIM off. So I answered his email giving him all the facts and even sending him a link with pictures showing him the crack on the transformer. I got another email back from him, this time a little nastier so I laid into him. Then I did a google search on Tom Grizzard and found all kinds of scams that he pulled over the years. So, yes he's still out there ripping people off and threatening them if you confront him claiming that you are the one ripping him off. What a pieces of work Tom Grizzard is. I really believe he has mental problems and needs help, who act like this but a crazy person?

tg2051 Hey big man! Why don't you come on here and explain this one? Please!

#46 6 years ago
    Quoted from HighProtein:

I really don't know how Tom could stay in business if it weren't for his rabid and enthusiastic Pinside client base/fan base!
    Hell, how does any dealer stay in business without giving great deals to Pinsiders!?
    The World May Never Know...

What does being a pinsider have to do with what was shipped to the guy with the flyback transformer? How does that even excuse the fact that Grizzard is a lying thief?

You are right, a guy running a brick & mortar store does not need pinsiders to be a pathetic business man. Example, Mad Amusements.

2 months later
    #63 6 years ago
    Quoted from Procrastinator:

Haha great idea. I'm on a trip tomorrow with friends and this will be a good way to kill some time. Call tom and ask him 40 questions and then offer him 30% of his price. cant wait to see his response.

You ain't got a hair on your ass unless you do this!

#83 6 years ago
    Quoted from Colsond3:

I have no idea how this guy even stays in business. I don't care if he sells retail pins to non-hobbyists or morons. He just seems like a total piece of work, and the way he speaks to people is ridiculous, unnecessary and seems unprovoked. As in James's story. He asked to combine shipping and the guy flies off the handle? Just seems like a jerk off.

Careful, he will sue you too!

The guys is an absolute jerkoffski!

1 month later
    #115 6 years ago

Someone needs to ask him if his machines were at all affected by the hurricane.

10 months later
    #138 5 years ago
    Quoted from elcolonel:

I think Tom Grizzard is misunderstood. Look at all the happy customers....
    atlanta.craigslist.org link

They all paid full asking price and never questioned anything.

2 months later
    #143 5 years ago
    Quoted from WolfManCat:

Wow, I really wish I had discovered this last year when you posted this. It was about the same time when I bought a Killer Instinct from him.
    He posted some stock image on ebay and sold me something else he had in his storage area. When I called him out on his bullshit (in a very polite manner) he quickly got defensive and combative and at one point threatening to fly to my state and file a claim against me in court if I were to dispute the paypal transaction... and I never even said anything about filing a pp dispute claim.
    He constantly told me its mine since I repaired it. (I'm not trying to give it back!) Just want him to admit he listed one item and sold me another.He tried making me feel dumb and insulted me along with trying to belittle me by telling me about how much he sales and all the money he rakes in. To a guy who has more than enough wealth to buy his misrepresented games, part them out and not even bat an eye lash, I found this amusing.
    He is a complete prick and a scamming douche. It doesn't matter how polite or civil you talk to this guy, you are the enemy upon purchase.
    I hope a karma has caught up with this guy and he is walking the streets of Atlanta and sleeping in its trash cans.
    Game came DOA, swapped the hard drive and got it working. I found the bezel for the control panel hanging by a screw inside the panel. Left side images are his ebay pics, rightside is actual cab.
    [quoted image]

The guy sent you a machine that was other than what was pictured and you made no claim with Ebay/Paypal? Trying to make a shady character admit his deception? Did you offer milk and cookies too? Should should have grown a spine and made a claim. Might have gotten a partial refund and kept the game. All you did was allow him to keep on screwing people.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vdojaq.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/oh-no-atlanta-tom-grizzard-is-back?tu=vdojaq and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.