Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 155 posts
  • 74 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by turbo2nr
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20210706-102800_Chrome (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20210706-102652_Chrome (resized).jpg
    Screenshot (1) (resized).png
    KI Cabinet Comparison Notes (resized).jpg
    IMG_2736 (resized).JPG
    IMG_20170927_093928_edit (resized).png
    IMG_20170927_093942_edit (resized).png
    IMG_20170927_093952_edit (resized).png
    IMG_20170927_094001_edit (resized).png
    dumpster-fire (resized).jpg
    fly5 (resized).JPG
    fly3 (resized).JPG
    fly2 (resized).JPG
    tom-mullica.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cjdave.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#38 7 years ago

I'm new to this forum but as a follow-up to one of the previous posts suggested "I kinda think this thread needs to die, unless someone has more recent info (either good or bad)." Well I have something new to mention and will further detail why this guy, Tom Grizzard, is a lowlife. I purchased a number of machines (both pinball and standup arcades) from this guy for my "mancave". Spent in excess of $10,000. He acts all nice as pie when placing the order saying if any problems arise don't hesitate to contact me, I'm here to help, blah blah blah. So a couple of months ago one of the machines was not working properly. I called Tom and got nothing but nastiness and disrespect from the guy. He starts throwing out all technical terms and specific parts which I am not an expert on. I asked him if he could go slower with the explanation so that I can understand it better and he tells me to shut up and if I open my mouth again he will hang up. He says he is doing me a favor by even talking to me and if I don't like it I can call a service guy. I reminded him about his comment to call him if I run into any issues and he replies that he doesn't have time for my petty problems and that he is a busy person. At this point I tell him that I'll just pay for a service guy who shows respect for their customers and I'll be sure to write a proper review of these events. He says go right ahead, won't be the first bad review I got, won't be the last. What a piece of work this guy is!!!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cjdave.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/oh-no-atlanta-tom-grizzard-is-back?tu=cjdave and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.