Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 155 posts
  • 74 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by turbo2nr
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20210706-102800_Chrome (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20210706-102652_Chrome (resized).jpg
    Screenshot (1) (resized).png
    KI Cabinet Comparison Notes (resized).jpg
    IMG_2736 (resized).JPG
    IMG_20170927_093928_edit (resized).png
    IMG_20170927_093942_edit (resized).png
    IMG_20170927_093952_edit (resized).png
    IMG_20170927_094001_edit (resized).png
    dumpster-fire (resized).jpg
    fly5 (resized).JPG
    fly3 (resized).JPG
    fly2 (resized).JPG
    tom-mullica.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Dbaum88.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

Omg, watch out Atlanta. The all time mean, nasty, treacherous, racist and just plain horrible pinball seller, Tom Grizzard, is back with ads on CL. He slunk off to Jacksonville but is back....people are even listing anti-TG ads on CL, rightly calling him a scammer and much more. Now he's leaving his name off the ads.

Of course, his ads are way overpriced as usual but that's nothing....everyone in this town has horror story about Atlanta Arcades owner. Me? He hit me with religious slurs out of the blue when I offered him a few hundred dollars less on a pin. "Can you lower the price a little?" "You're a Jewbag, don't call me again." Called me Jewbag six time in 25 sec. conversation.

Anyone care to share their story? I've heard plenty. Let's protect this hobby we all love and the unsuspecting public.

#3 10 years ago

Yes that's him alright! I actually spoke to the owner/star of Gallery 64 (Auction Kings). He said they fired him after two appearances because he was such a jerk.

Just ask anyone in the hobby in this area - they all have a story. I remember him also insulting me when I tried to buy a jukebox.

And his prices at simply ridiculous and that means his ads are repeated over and over and over....

Buy from Jason in Covington instead - great guy!

#7 10 years ago

Thank you skrippy. Everyone I know has told me horror stories, I just didn't feel like retelling them all now. But I've been chewed out/cursed out twice and that's good enough for me. Avoid at all costs.

3 years later
    #40 6 years ago

Wheres that retail place in Atlanta thats going to be your "bread and butter?" Lol. Or your soon to be TV show?!? Lol. You got kicked off the auction show because the owner's sister thought you were scum. He told me himself. Its not about money Tom. Its about being nasty and rude to everybody. You think you'd call me a "Jewbag" to my face?!? Nope, just on the phone. Go ahead and open a retail space in ATL, see what happens...karma...

#41 6 years ago

And thnx for info on St Simons place. If u do open one, we will all make sure it tanks!

Karma is a what again?

#45 6 years ago
    Quoted from HighProtein:

I really don't know how Tom could stay in business if it weren't for his rabid and enthusiastic Pinside client base/fan base!
    Hell, how does any dealer stay in business without giving great deals to Pinsiders!?
    The World May Never Know...

Interesting response...so cryptic and mysterious...lol. Maybe you work /worked with Tom in Fla.?

2 months later
    #49 6 years ago

Omg, omg - UPDATE!!

So...I ordered a plastic for my new Eight Ball off Ebay and only after I paid did I notice that the seller was.....dah, dah, dah.....Tom Grizzard! Oh no! Whoops!

Classy as ever, this was his response tonight, verbatim, in an email to me:

F $@K YOU ASSWIPE....your (sic) lucky I dont sue you. Jewbag (in bold) asswipe little dick f@$k.

With a copy of my ebay receipt....lol.

Anyone who would like to see the email, pm me. Good ole Tom, spreading sunshine one client at a time.

#53 6 years ago

Did u ever notice that the worst, most obnoxious sellers, like Tom Grizzard and Brett Halsey in Ga., dont even play pinball?! They flip them but never play themselves and never come to the shows or tourneys.

Pinheads dont act this way because they ate part of a community. These guys are just leaches.

#54 6 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

He got ahold of me today too haha

What happened with you and Grizzard?!?

#58 6 years ago
    Quoted from bretthalsey:

I play plenty of pinball David and half the reason I don't go to shows or tourneys is so I don't have to deal with you. Shouldn't you be chasing an ambulance or something?

I dont blame you for being scared to be around me Brett. You have a very punchable face. And yes I am an attorney...good one...

#59 6 years ago

Ebay seller name is surfside arcades.

#61 6 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

I just saw a cl ad for a lotr but guy was asking $7k for it so I texted and asked if he go a little lower on it. Needless to say, he left me an outrageous voicemail that has been passed around between my friends for a good laugh.

A very typical result from Tom it sounds like.

#64 6 years ago
    Quoted from Procrastinator:

Haha great idea. I'm on a trip tomorrow with friends and this will be a good way to kill some time. Call tom and ask him 40 questions and then offer him 30% of his price. cant wait to see his response.

Omg that would be hilarious. We all need to team up and hit him with ten calls a day for a week. He would literally lose what is left of his marbles.

#67 6 years ago

So....he sent my ebay refund today. Not surprising, there was a note from Tom in the message of the refund. It reads:

"Your (sic) a fag. Keep your sh@t up and watch how bad you regret it. Lady just won a $1 million lawsuit for the same sh@t you have done. Courts no longer leaning the way of letting people like you wreck businesses over nothing....try me Davey boy..."

My thoughts:

1. I keep "trying him," like posting his messages, telling everyone in our hobby, but he just wont sue me. His only smart move...

2. Truth is an absolute defense to slander.

3. Tom is a horrible person who calls people jewbag, fag, etc. for no reason other than someone asking him a question or asking him to lower his price.

4. Karma is a bitch.

5. Pinball community sticks together and will not be bullied by the likes of Tom Grizzard or surfside arcades on ebay.

Bring it on Tommy boy....lol...

#73 6 years ago

Dead give away of the stupid -

Quoted from jgentry:If you are a good attorney I don't think you would be threatening to assault people online.
    This entire thread just makes the Atlanta pinball community look silly. Makes me feel bad for the good people I know in Atlanta that are in the hobby.

WOW. Very surprised by this response. I AM a good person and in the hobby. Just played with 13 good people in a league last night. I am calling out someone who is NOT in the hobby and who is rude to everybody IN the hobby. Who calls people "fag" and "jewbag" for no reason other than asking for a lower price. But hey, thanks for your judgment. Im sure the ATL pinball community (many of whom are my friends) is thrilled you are praying for them.

#74 6 years ago

Brett was caught talking behind my back for YEARS to several people in the hobby, and he got called out. People he was badmouthing me to were my friends and they told me everything. So yes Brett has nothing to do with Tom Grizzard. Except for the point I made about participating in this hobby. I will keep Brett Halsey out of this. He is NOWHERE near as bad as Tom Grizzard.

#75 6 years ago

I am sorry to Brett for bringing him into this. This was about Tom Grizzard and I should have left Brett out of it.

#76 6 years ago

I have informed the community about Tom's actions and now I am done...peace out.

#77 6 years ago

Taking a break from Pinside. See you all at a tourney or show soon....sorry to all, particularly Brett....

but not Tom Grizzard.....

Namaste.

1 month later
    #100 6 years ago

I told you guys.....

....you cannot make up a crazy, hateful, nasty person like Tom Grizzard.

3 weeks later
    #125 6 years ago
    Quoted from pinbum:

Oh come on guys, Tom is just misunderstood , he needs counseling maybe rehab, what happened to helping a fellow human being. Blah

Uh...no. He is way beyond that. He does not recognize he has a problem. I'm still amazed when new members in my pin league say they just talked to him about a pin. His prices are outrageous and it is not worth paying more to be verbally abused and assaulted.

Anybody wanting an honest seller(s) in Ga. pm me. Dont waste your time with this waste of space.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Dbaum88.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/oh-no-atlanta-tom-grizzard-is-back?tu=Dbaum88 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.