Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 155 posts
  • 74 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by turbo2nr
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20210706-102800_Chrome (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20210706-102652_Chrome (resized).jpg
    Screenshot (1) (resized).png
    KI Cabinet Comparison Notes (resized).jpg
    IMG_2736 (resized).JPG
    IMG_20170927_093928_edit (resized).png
    IMG_20170927_093942_edit (resized).png
    IMG_20170927_093952_edit (resized).png
    IMG_20170927_094001_edit (resized).png
    dumpster-fire (resized).jpg
    fly5 (resized).JPG
    fly3 (resized).JPG
    fly2 (resized).JPG
    tom-mullica.jpg

There are 155 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.
    #51 6 years ago

Just found this thread. Wow!! What a total piece of work this guy is!!! Society is lucky to have him!

#52 6 years ago

Who is this guy?? Was he at the old swap meets??? We need a mug shot. Enough BS around w/o this guy.

#53 6 years ago

Did u ever notice that the worst, most obnoxious sellers, like Tom Grizzard and Brett Halsey in Ga., dont even play pinball?! They flip them but never play themselves and never come to the shows or tourneys.

Pinheads dont act this way because they ate part of a community. These guys are just leaches.

#54 6 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

He got ahold of me today too haha

What happened with you and Grizzard?!?

#55 6 years ago
    Quoted from Dbaum88:

Did u ever notice that the worst, most obnoxious sellers, like Tom Grizzard and Brett Halsey in Ga., dont even play pinball?! They flip them but never play themselves and never come to the shows or tourneys.
    Pinheads dont act this way because they ate part of a community. These guys are just leaches.

I play plenty of pinball David and half the reason I don't go to shows or tourneys is so I don't have to deal with you. Shouldn't you be chasing an ambulance or something?

#56 6 years ago
    Quoted from Dbaum88:

Omg, omg - UPDATE!!
    So...I ordered a plastic for my new Eight Ball off Ebay and only after I paid did I notice that the seller was.....dah, dah, dah.....Tom Grizzard! Oh no! Whoops!
    Classy as ever, this was his response tonight, verbatim, in an email to me:
    F $@K YOU ASSWIPE....your (sic) lucky I dont sue you. Jewbag (in bold) asswipe little dick f@$k.
    With a copy of my ebay receipt....lol.
    Anyone who would like to see the email, pm me. Good ole Tom, spreading sunshine one client at a time.

Can we get his Ebay seller name so that we can avoid purchasing from him by accident please?

#57 6 years ago

Someone piss this guy off so we get some good material

#58 6 years ago
    Quoted from bretthalsey:

I play plenty of pinball David and half the reason I don't go to shows or tourneys is so I don't have to deal with you. Shouldn't you be chasing an ambulance or something?

I dont blame you for being scared to be around me Brett. You have a very punchable face. And yes I am an attorney...good one...

#59 6 years ago

Ebay seller name is surfside arcades.

#60 6 years ago
    Quoted from Dbaum88:

What happened with you and Grizzard?!?

I just saw a cl ad for a lotr but guy was asking $7k for it so I texted and asked if he go a little lower on it. Needless to say, he left me an outrageous voicemail that has been passed around between my friends for a good laugh.

#61 6 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

I just saw a cl ad for a lotr but guy was asking $7k for it so I texted and asked if he go a little lower on it. Needless to say, he left me an outrageous voicemail that has been passed around between my friends for a good laugh.

A very typical result from Tom it sounds like.

#62 6 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

Haha great idea. I'm on a trip tomorrow with friends and this will be a good way to kill some time. Call tom and ask him 40 questions and then offer him 30% of his price. cant wait to see his response.

#63 6 years ago
    Quoted from Procrastinator:

Haha great idea. I'm on a trip tomorrow with friends and this will be a good way to kill some time. Call tom and ask him 40 questions and then offer him 30% of his price. cant wait to see his response.

You ain't got a hair on your ass unless you do this!

#64 6 years ago

Omg that would be hilarious. We all need to team up and hit him with ten calls a day for a week. He would literally lose what is left of his marbles.

#65 6 years ago
    Quoted from Dbaum88:

I dont blame you for being scared to be around me Brett. You have a very punchable face. And yes I am an attorney...good one...

Quoted from Dbaum88:

Classy as ever, this was his response tonight, verbatim, in an email to me:
    F $@K YOU ASSWIPE....your (sic) lucky I dont sue you. Jewbag (in bold) asswipe little dick f@$k.

Dear Lord...what the Hell is going on down in Atlanta?! Is it the heat?

Sounds like pinball down there is something akin to Thunderdome...

#66 6 years ago
    Quoted from Dbaum88:

Omg that would be hilarious. We all need to team up and hit him with ten calls a day for a week. He would literally lose what is left of his marbles.

I'm going to record it for everyone's listening pleasure.

#67 6 years ago

So....he sent my ebay refund today. Not surprising, there was a note from Tom in the message of the refund. It reads:

"Your (sic) a fag. Keep your sh@t up and watch how bad you regret it. Lady just won a $1 million lawsuit for the same sh@t you have done. Courts no longer leaning the way of letting people like you wreck businesses over nothing....try me Davey boy..."

My thoughts:

1. I keep "trying him," like posting his messages, telling everyone in our hobby, but he just wont sue me. His only smart move...

2. Truth is an absolute defense to slander.

3. Tom is a horrible person who calls people jewbag, fag, etc. for no reason other than someone asking him a question or asking him to lower his price.

4. Karma is a bitch.

5. Pinball community sticks together and will not be bullied by the likes of Tom Grizzard or surfside arcades on ebay.

Bring it on Tommy boy....lol...

#68 6 years ago
    Quoted from Dbaum88:

If you are a good attorney I don't think you would be threatening to assault people online.

This entire thread just makes the Atlanta pinball community look silly. Makes me feel bad for the good people I know in Atlanta that are in the hobby.

#69 6 years ago

People who threaten lawsuits are just plain idiots and just blowhards who are usually not real smart either. It is great to see people having fun with this clown. Give some links, I'll shoot an email with an offer. Its a pretty boring day at work.

#70 6 years ago

He seems nice............

Something better:

#71 6 years ago

Below is another thread where he is crazy. He insulted me and told me I would never buy an arcade Star Wars. He ended up being right. Instead I bought a BBHHD, terminator salvation and a Moto GP. Total ass clown.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/atlanta-arcades

#72 6 years ago
    Quoted from Dbaum88:

Yea I don't quite get what is going on either. To call bretthalsey out publicly when he had nothing to do with this incident and then threaten him doesn't seem very attorney like, let alone smart to begin with. Brett is easily twice David's size, maybe instead of the wrestling at SFGE, they can arrange a charity boxing match and see who wins...

#73 6 years ago

Dead give away of the stupid -

Quoted from jgentry:If you are a good attorney I don't think you would be threatening to assault people online.
    This entire thread just makes the Atlanta pinball community look silly. Makes me feel bad for the good people I know in Atlanta that are in the hobby.

WOW. Very surprised by this response. I AM a good person and in the hobby. Just played with 13 good people in a league last night. I am calling out someone who is NOT in the hobby and who is rude to everybody IN the hobby. Who calls people "fag" and "jewbag" for no reason other than asking for a lower price. But hey, thanks for your judgment. Im sure the ATL pinball community (many of whom are my friends) is thrilled you are praying for them.

#74 6 years ago

Brett was caught talking behind my back for YEARS to several people in the hobby, and he got called out. People he was badmouthing me to were my friends and they told me everything. So yes Brett has nothing to do with Tom Grizzard. Except for the point I made about participating in this hobby. I will keep Brett Halsey out of this. He is NOWHERE near as bad as Tom Grizzard.

#75 6 years ago

I am sorry to Brett for bringing him into this. This was about Tom Grizzard and I should have left Brett out of it.

#76 6 years ago

I have informed the community about Tom's actions and now I am done...peace out.

#77 6 years ago

Taking a break from Pinside. See you all at a tourney or show soon....sorry to all, particularly Brett....

but not Tom Grizzard.....

Namaste.

#78 6 years ago

What a shitshow...popped in here just to see what was going on. Definitely not ever dealing with this guy. Now that the fire is over...mods?

dumpster-fire (resized).jpgdumpster-fire (resized).jpg

#79 6 years ago
    Quoted from Dbaum88:

Taking a break from Pinside.
    AMEN!

#80 6 years ago

yeah...I mine as well share my story too.

Bought a pair of eight ball deluxe slings off ebay that I needed, but the weird thing was, his auctions were listed so you could only buy one item per month, and the slings were listed separately, so I simply used my ebay name and my wife's ebay name to buy both. The shipping was like $8.00, and after they arrived, I simply asked him if he could combine the shipping and refund the differenmce.
    He went off the rails, told me to ''run along little one, or I'll sue you so fast it'll make your head spin if I leave him negative feedback, think i'm bluffing, try me''
    I didn't even mention feedback, I just requested $4.00 refunded. Total screw ball and a waste of time and space. I have no idea how he can verbally trash people and still remain on ebay.

#81 6 years ago

I actually enjoyed trading insults with Tom Grizzard. It's been awhile since I last "set him off". Not hard to do.

#82 6 years ago

I have no idea how this guy even stays in business. I don't care if he sells retail pins to non-hobbyists or morons. He just seems like a total piece of work, and the way he speaks to people is ridiculous, unnecessary and seems unprovoked. As in James's story. He asked to combine shipping and the guy flies off the handle? Just seems like a jerk off.

#83 6 years ago
    Quoted from Colsond3:

I have no idea how this guy even stays in business. I don't care if he sells retail pins to non-hobbyists or morons. He just seems like a total piece of work, and the way he speaks to people is ridiculous, unnecessary and seems unprovoked. As in James's story. He asked to combine shipping and the guy flies off the handle? Just seems like a jerk off.

Careful, he will sue you too!

The guys is an absolute jerkoffski!

#84 6 years ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

Careful, he will sue you too!

Yeah, good luck with that. Guys like him that make threats openly and abundantly make me laugh.

#85 6 years ago
    Quoted from Colsond3:

Yeah, good luck with that. Guys like him that make threats openly and abundantly make me laugh.

Well, in my case what he failed to understand is, I had every right to leave negative feedback based solely off of his poor attitude and customer service. In the unlikely event of a lawsuit, he would only have grounds if it were slanderous, or some personal attack.

#86 6 years ago

It isn't slander if it is true.

#88 6 years ago

I do medical malpractice litigation for a living, so some guy selling pins with less than desirable business practices and a real shitty attitude would be a welcomed walk in the park. I'd sooner just never do business with the guy, and hopefully don't inadvertently somehow.

1 month later
    #89 6 years ago

I just traded words with the infamous Grizzard on eBay. Man that was fun

#90 6 years ago

I'll admit, I probably wasn't very pleasant myself when I realized who I had called, but I actually got the guy to leave me a message today after we texted back and forth. It is probably one of the funniest voicemails I've ever received. WIll post here once I figure out how to.

#92 6 years ago

I'll admit, I probably wasn't very pleasant myself when I realized who I had called, but I actually got the guy to leave me a message today after we texted back and forth. It is probably one of the funniest voicemails I've ever received. WIll post here once I figure out how to.

Wow what did you ask him?!

#95 6 years ago

It is probably one of the funniest voicemails I've ever received

I'd do the deal just so I could kick his f'in ass when I saw him. What a dick...

#96 6 years ago
    Quoted from Syco54645:

Wow what did you ask him?!

Literally asked is it as good as you say it is, or was it routed ever? He said "read the ad", then I said "I did, I'm just asking because a lot of times people describe them as perfect and they look terrible", and it went down hill from there. It was pretty funny honestly, but something I could never imagine a business saying.

#97 6 years ago

That's comedy gold! Sounds a bit like Sam Kinison

#99 6 years ago

This recording will become legend I think...

Rob

#100 6 years ago

I told you guys.....

....you cannot make up a crazy, hateful, nasty person like Tom Grizzard.

There are 155 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/oh-no-atlanta-tom-grizzard-is-back/page/2?hl=procrastinator and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.