Topic Stats

• 58 posts
  • 34 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Jeroen
  • Topic is favorited by 10 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 7 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

picard-facepalm.jpg
$_57.jpg
L1006644.jpg
fast-times-at-ridgemont-high-3.png
image.jpg
IMG_1586.JPG
IMG_1642.JPG

There are 58 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 4 years ago

Anyone got an url for the GI braid? In my resto I'm almost there....

#53 4 years ago

Is then the 1/32" the right size door the GI braid of the williams machines?

#54 4 years ago
Quoted from Jeroen:

Anyone got an url for the GI braid? In my resto I'm almost there....

http://pinrestore.com/Supplies.html
About half way down the page

#55 4 years ago

If you haven't started assembling the playfield yet - a tip is to sand the bottom so all the dirt is off and it's nice bare wood, and then put a thing layer or varnish/clearcoat/.. over it.

It'll stay looking nice for a much longer time, the pinball dust won't be able to get into the wood itself and if it ever gets dirty you can easily wipe it off.

#56 4 years ago
Quoted from aeneas:

If you haven't started assembling the playfield yet - a tip is to sand the bottom so all the dirt is off and it's nice bare wood, and then put a thing layer or varnish/clearcoat/.. over it.

already did so...looks good indeed...

#57 4 years ago
Quoted from Dewey68:

Start with your pop bumpers, get your socket leads stapled onto the playfield because they are a bitch to do after you get other assemblies attached

Actually, with brand newe socket leads, they don't need to be stapled, they'll lie nice 'n flat once you run them beneath the GI braid and solder them in......

#58 4 years ago

yep..
think this is the right one...round wire.... The other stuff on minute-man is flat braid.
If I were to use the flat braid anyway which size I use? 1/32" or 3/64" or 3/32" ??

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
There are 58 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside