Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 86 posts
  • 68 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by applehead
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

alpha-flight_1.jpg
    Canadian_camel_toe.jpg
    cover_5525914112009.jpg
    av_pop_cap_install_009.JPG
    canadian_beaver_2.jpg
    image.jpg
    lapse.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

There are 86 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 11 years ago

Okay, a little more Ontario

#52 11 years ago

Calgary here,

#53 11 years ago

What, no East Coast reps?!

#54 11 years ago

Another Calgary one here...

#55 11 years ago

+1 for Ontario

#56 11 years ago

mwong168, is Tornto up north near Timmins? I live in Toronto.

#57 11 years ago

"Westsidddeeeee!" said in a rappers voice, while putting up a W on my fingers...

#58 11 years ago
    Quoted from shock_me:

What, no East Coast reps?!

Well I'm in Enfield, so here's another East Coaster

#59 11 years ago

Yup 16 hours round trip. I probably saw 8 Jets games when hockey was absent here. Got Gretzky's auto and countless others. Watched Probert pound 2 martinis and then head to the game. They stayed at the Westin back then. We stayed at the Westin a couple of times. Once we were put on the same floor as the Avs. Forsberg talked to us for awhile..............Sakic was the nicest guy.........Roy crabby as hell. He just got shelled the night before and they kept him in. I was lucky and got one auto from him. Mike Ricci.........one of the ugliest and nicest guys. his nose faced east as he walked west.

1 week later
    #60 10 years ago

How'd I miss this?

#62 10 years ago
    Quoted from marlboroman:

Hey Man ... I've been traveling in the U.S.A since I was a kid, mostly South Florida and NYC. Americans have always made me feel welcomed and a part of them, and I sure will do the same anytime! If you're ever in Montreal in the winter let me know we'll catch a hockey game.
    -Mauro

Thanks for the kind words and offer!

It has been a long while since I've been up to la belle province but I enjoyed my visits as it gave me a chance to use my high school french and catch a few NHL games before I got married and started a family. Hopefully my travels will bring me up that way again sometime in the future.

Thankfully, I can say that I got the chance to catch my Flyers play in the mecca of Hockey at the old Forum before the Habs moved over to the Bell Centre.

The Habs are looking pretty good this year. Best of luck in the playoffs!

#63 10 years ago

Winnipeg in the house! Born in the warm Islands of the Azores Portugal and dragged to the center of Canadia at the age of 7! Thank god because there ain't no pinball in the Azores, only fishing!

#64 10 years ago

what up

#65 10 years ago

Man.........Crosby right in the face. All over the news. Keep seeing that same replay slo mo from every angles. There's a moment you actually see his jaw getting the worst of the shot. That's gotta hurt.

#66 10 years ago

Here's 1 from B_R to Our Northern Friend's ..

Canadian_camel_toe.jpgCanadian_camel_toe.jpg

#67 10 years ago

What's up Tmort!

#68 10 years ago

I like Canadian Bacon.

#69 10 years ago
    Quoted from Pinball-Wiz:

I like Canadian Bacon.

Meh, it was an 'ok' movie.

#70 10 years ago

Sup?

#71 10 years ago

#72 10 years ago

We need more in Windsor....we are still a part of Canada down here!!!!

#73 10 years ago

Another one from Edmonton.

#74 10 years ago

Another Edmontonian here (grew up in Leduc). There is quite a few of us on here!

#75 10 years ago
    Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

Here's 1 from B_R to Our Northern Friend's ..

Nice pic B_R

#76 10 years ago

Another Torontonian - with an American husband. Please don't hold either of those things against me.

Question: Is there a HEP equivalent in Canada? Someone who does high end restores like HEP north of the border? Just curious...

#77 10 years ago
    Quoted from scylla:

Another Torontonian - with an American husband. Please don't hold either of those things against me.
    Question: Is there a HEP equivalent in Canada? Someone who does high end restores like HEP north of the border? Just curious...

Jay Richardson Pinball,in Strathmore,AB. richardsonpinball.com

He is doing a MM for me now.

#78 10 years ago

Thanks!!!

#79 10 years ago

I haven't been to Canada for too many years.

The one thing I'll always remember is how pretty the parks are.

LTG : )

#80 10 years ago

Sure - why not alpha-flight_1.jpgalpha-flight_1.jpg

#81 10 years ago
    Quoted from scylla:

Tom Palmer a.k.a."Poolman" in London ON

Not sure if he's taking on new work, but what I have seen from him is fantastic.

I do my own high end restores (including playfields), but not really outside of my own collection. Just not enough time.

#82 10 years ago
    Quoted from Drano:

Tom Palmer a.k.a."Poolman" in London ON
    Not sure if he's taking on new work, but what I have seen from him is fantastic.
    I do my own high end restores (including playfields), but not really outside of my own collection. Just not enough time.

Thanks! I think my husband may have spoken with him at the Ohio show.

#83 10 years ago

Another Mississauga !

#84 10 years ago
    Quoted from hollywood:

We need more in Windsor....we are still a part of Canada down here!!!!

There's quite a few of us in and around Windsor/Essex County. They just don't post here or MAACA/PR.

#85 10 years ago

Another Canadian & a Stern dealer. My loved AC/DC BIB went to Alberta, it's well missed but I bought another Pro. So far I bought AC/DC BIB, AC/DC LIBR, 5 Pro's as a dealer. This pin is one of the best & I'm sure Stern will rerun them for years. A local collector might sell the LIBR @ $9 - $10k, very low plays like 100 games.

#86 10 years ago

East Coast salty new kid here.

There are 86 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/oh-canada/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.