(Topic ID: 315682)

OG-YG Pinball Streaming

By pinballboy

1 year ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“join us?”

• yes :) 2 votes
      100%
    • no :( 0 votes

(2 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DDA19BA5-9C6B-4F83-BCF7-7D5FC039EC8B (resized).jpeg
    966C7ED2-8CED-4223-9724-855DAE796B45 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballboy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 1 year ago

Me and my grandpa are starting a pinball gameplay stream on twitch. We are very new to this all and we wanted to get our name out there. We will be streaming a Williams high speed pinball tomorrow and we hope to have you there! P.s. Og-yg stands for old guy young guy because me and my grandpa are both old and young, I’m YG (14) And he is OG (70). Anyways hope you can join us in our next stream!

To find us go to twitch and search
    (OG-YGpinball)

966C7ED2-8CED-4223-9724-855DAE796B45 (resized).jpeg966C7ED2-8CED-4223-9724-855DAE796B45 (resized).jpeg
    2 weeks later
    #2 1 year ago

For next next weeks stream we are going to do an E.M. Machine or possibly machines, we have a funland and maybe if I can get my Monte Carlo working we will stream both. I recently got a job fixing pinball machine so we couldn’t stream this weekend but next weekend we are set! Thanks you for the support and check us out on YouTube for upcoming review videos!

DDA19BA5-9C6B-4F83-BCF7-7D5FC039EC8B (resized).jpegDDA19BA5-9C6B-4F83-BCF7-7D5FC039EC8B (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballboy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/og-yg-pinball-streaming?tu=pinballboy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.