(Topic ID: 73770)

OFFICIAL WOZ 1.24 glitches and suggestions thread

By StevenP

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider metallik.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#32 10 years ago

Most important thing to know about the witch hurryups is that you CANNOT collect them til she finishes rising and the countdown starts. Trap the ball while she goes up then clobber her as soon as you see the timer move.

Oh, and Derek, your trolling is quite uncool. I see you're now selling STLE games - posting bullshit about competing titles is just childish. We have an STLE, it is a great game and stands on it's own four legs just fine. Stop trolling please.

#35 10 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

Yes I have put plenty of playtime in on the game and like hank says there are definitely flaws in the game that needs worked on; it still feels a lot like ij4 with the witch meaning that you are just always seeing the witch non stop and very few call outs in the game so far I mean come on no jackpot call outs at all ? I know that there is other music in the game too, but still feels like all you hear is that same damn main loop over and over again and not to mention that the 4 way split of the screen must go . I am just being honest here that is all and if I did not support you guys at all then I would not have a hobbit on preorder gees

All I can say is play better. Hell, once you do the witch 3 times it changes modes to the fireball anyway. Also, the main loop is interrupted and replaced anytime you start any of the many features. If you're sick of it, then start the tornado mode, or ECMB, or Rescue, or Fireballs, or a Ball mode, or Munchkins, or whatever.. you get the idea.

There are no Jackpot callouts in ECMB because you're not scoring jackpots, you're doing the end sequence of the movie. The wizard's callouts "Step forward tin man!" etc are the audio bits for this MB. Rescue does need more audio. Other MBs don't feature jackpots in the traditional sense so it would be stupid for such callouts.

#45 10 years ago
Quoted from DrJoe:

It's a cool mode. I admittedly sometimes like to set the scarecrow on fire on purpose for a laugh

Unless the fireball jackpot is high, I usually only shoot blues that are convenient with whatever else I'm going for at the time. If I need the ramp and it's red, sorry scarecrow...

We enjoyed the replay animation til the qualifying score quickly reflexed to 800K. Had to set one score level at 100K for free game to see it regularily or for novices to see it LOL

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 5.00
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 24.50
Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

11,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Spokane Valley, WA
$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 9,800.00
Pinball Machine
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 91.00
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider metallik.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-woz-124-glitches-and-suggestions-thread?tu=metallik and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.