5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 54 posts
  • 30 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by bouncerclub
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

There are 54 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 5 years ago

Hi All,

Well its about time I posted on this site, I have been viewing the WOZ threads for a while. I have WOZ #40 Emerald City LE. I am very pleased with the update of 1.24, this machine seems to be getting better & better all the time. The only issue I have come across so far is the crystal ball VUP is still hitting too hard and occasionally bounces out of the playfield. Besides this I'm really enjoying the machine.

Cheers,

#52 5 years ago
Quoted from packards34:

The only issue I have come across so far is the crystal ball VUP is still hitting too hard and occasionally bounces out of the playfield.

You may know this. Go to Settings-Coils-VUKs-Crystal Ball, and lower the strength a little.

1.23 occasionally would rocket one out, I haven't heard it on 1.24 yet.

LTG : )

#53 5 years ago

Thank you, i'll give that a try, that sounds like an easy fix

#54 5 years ago

Just got mine tonight its awesome but twice it turned its self off once the whole thing and once just the playfield but screen was on really odd.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 11,500.00
$ 165.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games
8,850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fontana, CA
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
Sale Pending!
Richmond, TX
There are 54 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside