• Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240108_210859 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
sound files CGC (resized).png
Terminator2_L8_3 - Description.pdf (PDF preview)
20220601_221755 (resized).jpg
WhatsApp Image 2022-05-27 at 9.04.27 PM (1) (resized).jpeg
MBA_Message.pdf (PDF preview)
coding_400x267-1 (resized).jpg
P1020388 (resized).JPG
06 VERSION-INSTALLATION PROCEDURE FOR THE THEATER OF MAGIC T.pdf (PDF preview)
154719499_10226515021761326_4843147460346241911_o (resized).jpg
drug message (resized).jpg
s-l300 (resized).jpg
20201231_105558 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

12 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 969 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 20.
#301 3 years ago

I have a “bug” fix suggestion. If my game is current, on IJ the Easter egg frog mode awards 20M but it doesn’t get added to the score. I’m sure there are more. I think I read on ipdb the code was left quite buggy? I don’t think I’ve noticed anything major.

#302 3 years ago
Quoted from paynemic:

I have a “big” fix suggestion. If my game is current, on IJ the Easter egg frog mode awards 20M but it doesn’t get added to the score. I’m sure there are more. I think I read on ipdb the code was left quite buggy? I don’t think I’ve noticed anything major.

Yes IJ has quite a few bugs, I believe there is an issue with the mine cart bonus. The one I notice often is when you have 2 flashing winged lights, I've read it occurs when you get the Dogfight from Hand of Fate

#303 3 years ago
Quoted from paynemic:

I have a “bug” fix suggestion. If my game is current, on IJ the Easter egg frog mode awards 20M but it doesn’t get added to the score. I’m sure there are more. I think I read on ipdb the code was left quite buggy? I don’t think I’ve noticed anything major.

#304 3 years ago
Quoted from lhammer610:

I find that FH needs more player tutoring for the rules than most games of the era. Very few figure out how to achieve multiball. Not sure how to make that better.

Huh?

Funhouse is no different from all the Sys11 games that preceded the early WPC89s.

None of them had ball saves. What was the first game with a ball save, T2?

And multiball rules couldn’t be simpler. “Shoot ramp to work towards locks”. Write that on the rule card in black sharpie and you’ll be sweet.

If you put the game in competition mode, the first mirror award is Quick Multiball. So anyone can get straight into MB with one shot.

Agree with Søren here. Can’t really think of any improvements Funhouse needs.

rd

#305 3 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Huh?
Funhouse is no different from all the Sys11 games that preceded the early WPC89s.
And multiball rules couldn’t be simpler. “Shoot ramp to work towards locks”. Write that on the rule card in black sharpie and you’ll be sweet.
If you put the game in competition mode, the first mirror award is Quick Multiball. So anyone can get straight into MB with one shot.
rd

None of them had ball saves... Nows the time!

#306 3 years ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

None of them had ball saves... Nows the time!

Josh Sharpe wants a word ....

(Anyone who’s played in a Josh tournament knows what I mean there ..)

If you’re playing someone, they don’t have a ball save either. So even stevens.

“Plunge better”

rd

#307 3 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

(Anyone who’s played in a Josh tournament knows what I mean there ..)
“Plunge better”

rd

I challenge you to a duel

#308 3 years ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

I challenge you to a duel

For sure!

Won’t be in the states anytime soon though.

Maybe next November for the IFPA world champs in Florida. If we can fly there.

We shall see.

We can have a plunge off!

rd

#309 3 years ago
Quoted from paynemic:

IJ is reported to have a number of bugs.

People also complain about the multiball being an easy repeate. Now there is a couple of ways you can go about this. Like...

1) You need to make other shots besides hitting the drop down to light lock. Like both ramps as someone have suggested to me.

2) The drop targets will pop-up again the first time hit. Second time it will stay down to make the lock.

3) You simply need to make the lock sequence (drops down, lock) more times than three.

So you see, sometimes it is not obvious what modifications to make. And I'll tell you, what looks to work on paper is not always working too well. 1) might be too difficult. It might look fair. But the right ramp on IJ can be tough to make.

The is also the consideration of does it come obvious to the player what to do. And does it feel fair and not as a rip off. Like 3), where you will expect to have made the lock. But it is not. It was only Lock 0 or Lock -1. Conceptually speaking. 1) is also hard to explain with no "Light lock" indicators for the ramps. One of the great challanges designing new rules around excisting playfields. It will have to fit. And I have a rule, that the playfield must always be correct. With no redundencies.

"You have to play a mode first" I've also heard suggestions for, for the 1). But think a little further on that one. It will be start mode, trap up, time out playbook. Not exactly the best solution.

From my experience, I say 2) is the best solution. I might seem buggy, the drop popping up again. But if you add a new sound effect and maybe some DMD work, it will become obvious that, ok, now I need to hit the drop twice to light the lock. The drop is a shot putting the ball in the wild. An additional round around that one it will add significant risk of draining. Maybe just enough to balance the game out. Selfexplanatory and you do not need to make the logic of transporting balls through the subway and Idol lock mech without "locks made" status. Which could be buggy. And will take an efford to test properly.

#310 3 years ago
Quoted from soren:

People also complain about the multiball being an easy repeate. Now there is a couple of ways you can go about this. Like...
1) You need to make other shots besides hitting the drop down to light lock. Like both ramps as someone have suggested to me.
2) The drop targets will pop-up again the first time hit. Second time it will stay down to make the lock.
3) You simply need to make the lock sequence (drops down, lock) more times than three.
So you see, sometimes it is not obvious what modifications to make. And I'll tell you, what looks to work on paper is not always working too well. 1) might be too difficult. It might look fair. But the right ramp on IJ can be tough to make.
The is also the consideration of does it come obvious to the player what to do. And does it feel fair and not as a rip off. Like 3), where you will expect to have made the lock. But it is not. It was only Lock 0 or Lock -1. Conceptually speaking. 1) is also hard to explain with no "Light lock" indicators for the ramps. One of the great challanges designing new rules around excisting playfields. It will have to fit. And I have a rule, that the playfield must always be correct. With no redundencies.
"You have to play a mode first" I've also heard suggestions for, for the 1). But think a little further on that one. It will be start mode, trap up, time out playbook. Not exactly the best solution.
From my experience, I say 2) is the best solution. I might seem buggy, the drop popping up again. But if you add a new sound effect and maybe some DMD work, it will become obvious that, ok, now I need to hit the drop twice to light the lock. The drop is a shot putting the ball in the wild. An additional round around that one it will add significant risk of draining. Maybe just enough to balance the game out. Selfexplanatory and you do not need to make the logic of transporting balls through the subway and Idol lock mech without "locks made" status. Which could be buggy. And will take an efford to test properly.

I like the sound of that, potentially having a setting as to how many times the drops need to fall to enable lock so that you could have it configured as per the original gameplay if you want or you could set it harder or incremental such that after multi-ball you then add 1 to the number of times the drops need to be hit to enable lock.

Question would be if you shot the lock without the drop targets being down (aka "You cheat, Dr Jones") would that reward you with a lock or is that one successful completion of the drops going down?

#311 3 years ago

IJ:

Quoted from soren:

Great idea combined with Manny65's idea to have settings to choose how many times.
Or (and) increase that value after every multiball by one.

#312 3 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Huh?
rd

IMHO, saying that FH is 'no different from all the Sys 11' pins is not a complement. With a few rule improvements, FH can be more like a WPC pin and less like a Sys 11.

For the casual player, not having the ball save is a huge turnoff. I see visitors to the museum turn away from those games (FH, TAF, etc.), sometimes not even playing the third ball. A quick ball drain just discourages the player.

Note that these criticisms are not coming from an owner, nor a person who plays competition. They are from my observation of what attracts and discourages the casual player. As I said, I like FH and will not sell mine.

“Shoot ramp to work towards locks”.

As you know, there is more to the game than that. It is advance the clock to earn the lock. But that is not what I am addressing here.

I don't know what percentage of the museum's players are 'casual', but without those, it will cease to exist. The museum will continue to add games that are attractive to those that visit, and sell those that sit there lightly played.

I am afraid that FH is on their 'to sell' list when the pandemic goes away. I don't want to see that happen.

Quoted from rotordave:

“Plunge better”

rd

True. In a tournament, I would turn off the ball save. But that is not what keeps the museum going.

There is a reason that all modern games have ball saves. It encourages play by newbies. Don't we want to grow pinball?

At least add the ball save. Those that don't want it can leave it off. And I still think the scoop shot should earn something.

#313 3 years ago
Quoted from lhammer610:

At least add the ball save. Those that don't want it can leave it off.

This is the type of change I am for - make it optional! That way owners/operators can set up the machines to their individual liking. I'm not for ball savers in general on games that did not originally have them, but as an option, sure. I would always have it turned off on my games, but that becomes my decision vs. not even having the option.

#314 3 years ago
Quoted from lhammer610:

IMHO, saying that FH is 'no different from all the Sys 11' pins is not a complement. With a few rule improvements, FH can be more like a WPC pin and less like a Sys 11.
For the casual player, not having the ball save is a huge turnoff. I see visitors to the museum turn away from those games (FH, TAF, etc.), sometimes not even playing the third ball. A quick ball drain just discourages the player.
Note that these criticisms are not coming from an owner, nor a person who plays competition. They are from my observation of what attracts and discourages the casual player. As I said, I like FH and will not sell mine.
“Shoot ramp to work towards locks”.
As you know, there is more to the game than that. It is advance the clock to earn the lock. But that is not what I am addressing here.
I don't know what percentage of the museum's players are 'casual', but without those, it will cease to exist. The museum will continue to add games that are attractive to those that visit, and sell those that sit there lightly played.
I am afraid that FH is on their 'to sell' list when the pandemic goes away. I don't want to see that happen.

True. In a tournament, I would turn off the ball save. But that is not what keeps the museum going.
There is a reason that all modern games have ball saves. It encourages play by newbies. Don't we want to grow pinball?
At least add the ball save. Those that don't want it can leave it off. And I still think the scoop shot should earn something.

Well said sir ! Soren, I hope your reading this and add a ball save / option to turn it on/ off .

#315 3 years ago

I mean - I doubt anyone would say "No" to adding an optional ball save on any game...though I can understand those not being high priority updates to churn out.

#316 3 years ago

Terminator 2...

I would buy a new chip if the only change was being able to turn off the attract mode crashing sound.... ugh

#317 3 years ago
Quoted from Foo:

Terminator 2...
I would buy a new chip if the only change was being able to turn off the attract mode crashing sound.... ugh

Adjustment A2.16 Attract sounds doesn't fix this?

#318 3 years ago
Quoted from Foo:

Terminator 2...

Here you go......L8.2

https://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=2524

#319 3 years ago

Nice

I guess this means that sound was left out of the "no attract mode sound" setting.

#320 3 years ago
Quoted from slochar:

Nice
I guess this means that sound was left out of the "no attract mode sound" setting.

I don't have it installed yet but I just did the research on it, should be delivered today.

#321 3 years ago
Quoted from daveddd14:

Here you go......L8.2

Pinside comes through again.... thanks guys.

#322 3 years ago
Quoted from soren:

Quoted from soren:

I love the idea of never taking away original gameplay, but any updated features like this, make it user selectable. Thanks for your work on all these classics.

If you do updated rules and bug fixes for games being remade by Cgc, is there an option to update the code for the remakes too?

#323 3 years ago
Quoted from paynemic:

I love the idea of never taking away original gameplay, but any updated features like this, make it user selectable. Thanks for your work on all these classics.
If you do updated rules and bug fixes for games being remade by Cgc, is there an option to update the code for the remakes too?

Can you side load roms on there?

Does MM have an choice to use home roms?

MB has the home rom with coin play.

#324 3 years ago
Quoted from slochar:

Nice

Correct - even if you turned off attract sound, one of the sounds (metal press stamping??) played

There are 2 patches that are commonly applied - one is the LED ghosting patch (sometimes referred to 8.1) and the other is turning off this attract sound (referred to as 8.2).

#325 3 years ago

Hey @soren

Buellxb12r was asking on the Shadow thread how to turn off Buy-in high scores from being displayed in attract mode, which unfortunately they can't. I also know that STTNG has various high score tables shown in attract which I don't believe are used.

Might be worth considering in your updates as to what makes sense - for example disabling Buy-in high scores from showing if Buy-in is disable

Thanks

#326 3 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

Hey soren
buellxb12r was asking on the Shadow thread how to turn off Buy-in high scores from being displayed in attract mode, which unfortunately they can't. I also know that STTNG has various high score tables shown in attract which I don't believe are used.
Might be worth considering in your updates as to what makes sense - for example disabling Buy-in high scores from showing if Buy-in is disable
Thanks

Uhhhh... unused high score tables in STTNG. No problem here.

Just need more higher scores and buy ins to beat out Tex and Ted. My high score tables are entirely populated with “Max” or “Dad”.

Fix NGG bugs. It’s the most buggy of all Williams pins. I suspect the journey will be satisfying.

#327 3 years ago

soren - would you consider a RADICAL 3.1 that supports the VUK found in the prototype game (or added later as in my case)?

#328 3 years ago

soren a quick question:

Is it possible to improve the lamp matrix code for System 11 games? Or is that only possible on WPC games?

I have no idea if they even remotely work in the same way, but it would be really awesome to eliminate ghosting on the System 11 games too.

#329 3 years ago

I was researching for a custom Tournament ROM for Taxi and I stumbled upon this thread from soren

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-taxi-custom-competition-rom

So I assume soren already created a custom Taxi patch years ago, which will eventually be released through PPS at some point? Just curious....because it would be great to be able to set the Jackpot min & max ranges & have the jackpot NOT rollover from game to game. The rollover kills Taxi for tourney play. A little slight polish & it would be the perfect System 11 IMO.

Hope the ROM is available again someday. Thanks for making all this possible. Cheers!

#330 3 years ago

Not sure if it’s been mentioned yet, but here’s 2 obvious ones.

Twilight zone: The lit 5M stand ups actually award 10M, which can be significant in some scenarios. Would be great if this was changed to 5M.

Shadow: The 2-way loop combo is a little too valuable. Currently, it’s a base of 10M that increases by 3M each time. I’ve gotten it over 100M a few times and as fun as it is, it scores quite a bit. I’d suggest base of 10M, increase by 1M, and cap at around 30M. Maybe even throw in having it reset every ball.

#331 3 years ago
Quoted from GrandFireball1:

Twilight zone: The lit 5M stand ups actually award 10M, which can be significant in some scenarios. Would be great if this was changed to 5M.
Shadow: The 2-way loop combo is a little too valuable. Currently, it’s a base of 10M that increases by 3M each time. I’ve gotten it over 100M a few times and as fun as it is, it scores quite a bit. I’d suggest base of 10M, increase by 1M, and cap at around 30M. Maybe even throw in having it reset every ball.

hotel multi-ball bug

I think some times the game can get messed up with balls being held in the holes in multi-ball

#332 3 years ago

I don't think you need to make Shadow more difficult. Pretty tough as it is. I owned a Shadow for a while and it's the only game I changed settings to make gameplay easier. If you want to talk about Shadow scoring, I think the jackpots in the main mb should be worth more. They are only worth 20m and tough to get. In comparison Khan mb gives you 20m per shot.

#333 3 years ago

Hmm. As I wrote earlier in the Shadow club...

There is a cap at 30M in effect for the combo value in The Shadow, but a when-equal test only. And by 10M + 3M times x being a 25, 28, 31,... series, with no 30M, I assume it was originally designed with +1M or +2M in mind. And not +3M.

When changing it to +3M the cap should have been changed to 40M to suit the upgrade. And so it worked(!). Had they done that, we would not have this talk now.

It is my assumption. If someone can get hold of Mr. Eddy, please ask if he remembers how this came about.

#334 3 years ago

Does STTNG still have problems when reaching Final Frontier the second time in a game?

I know that for a long time, the second Final Frontier would cause the game to mis-count how many balls are on the playfield and it would get massively confused. You could then end up playing multi-ball with only one ball in play and/or playing single ball with multiple balls in play.

I looked at the ROM release history, and haven't seen anything about it being fixed. But I've run into the issue on multiple STTNG machines, and know for a fact that it at least USED to be a problem.

#335 3 years ago
Quoted from mbeardsley:

Does STTNG still have problems when reaching Final Frontier the second time in a game?
I know that for a long time, the second Final Frontier would cause the game to mis-count how many balls are on the playfield and it would get massively confused. You could then end up playing multi-ball with only one ball in play and/or playing single ball with multiple balls in play.
I looked at the ROM release history, and haven't seen anything about it being fixed. But I've run into the issue on multiple STTNG machines, and know for a fact that it at least USED to be a problem.

You only get this issue if you have trough issues with LX7, and it's for all final frontiers, not just the second and beyond.

I kind of want the bugs present in STTNG to stay, the extra artifact bug, the Q's challenge multiball bug.... but I understand players that aren't super familiar with those arcane bugs wouldn't want to lose a match for instance when someone in the know starts Q's challenge and then multiball right after (Q's challenge never times out, you can ignore the jackpot and as long as you keep >1 ball in play.... I got almost 3 billion doing this once)

#336 3 years ago
Quoted from slochar:

You only get this issue if you have trough issues with LX7, and it's for all final frontiers, not just the second and beyond.

That isn't true. There used to be a problem after the second Final Frontier (on all STTNGs), and the first one would work fine.

Now, maybe they fixed that problem at some point, and created a new problem with LX7, but there definitely were issues with the second Final Frontier back when you could find STTNG machines out on location.

#337 3 years ago
Quoted from mbeardsley:

That isn't true. There used to be a problem after the second Final Frontier (on all STTNGs), and the first one would work fine.
Now, maybe they fixed that problem at some point, and created a new problem with LX7, but there definitely were issues with the second Final Frontier back when you could find STTNG machines out on location.

Hence why I said it doesn't do it in LX7. Williams has already fixed this. Any game can get massively confused if it loses track of a ball count - if there's flaky optos in the vuks leading to the guns for instance. A hard stop to multiball should be count trough, if there's 5 there, multiball over no matter what. Should probably assume that there's 5 there if opto 5 is blocked even if earlier ones aren't (they probably do do it this way because that was the issue even with LX7 - you get the trough divots and your multiball handling is going to be messed up). There's only so much software can do to cover up hardware deficiencies.

Are you asking if Soren is going to go back and fix earlier versions of the software? That would be extremely counter-productive I think since most people use the latest version available unless there was some compelling reason to use earlier software (like on Shadow or Getaway some earlier versions were preferred.... for Getaway I think he fixed various behavior to match the preferred from the earlier.)

#338 3 years ago

Judge Dredd could do with a few fixes. The main one being the left ramp exploit. The progressive nature means that the score gets bigger the more you make the shot. I've seen Cayle make the shot Sixty times in a row.
Shot should top out at 5 mil and then not count after that.
Also the Ultimate Challenge should change for something more like AFM. Have the five crime scenes lit , make all the shots then have a roving jackpot shot.

#339 3 years ago

If people are throwing in requests:

How easy would it be to modify Cyclone like you did with HS? That is, giving the option of either a few levels of a fixed jackpot or a player-specific progressive jackpot. As fun as it is to nail the Cyclone ramp three times and blow all of your friends' scores away with no hope of catching up, a more competitive-friendly option would be neat and hopefully not too difficult to add.

#340 3 years ago
Quoted from humanoid:

If people are throwing in requests:
How easy would it be to modify Cyclone like you did with HS? That is, giving the option of either a few levels of a fixed jackpot or a player-specific progressive jackpot. As fun as it is to nail the Cyclone ramp three times and blow all of your friends' scores away with no hope of catching up, a more competitive-friendly option would be neat and hopefully not too difficult to add.

The per player aspect if the JP can be tough for space reasons. But from a design point it is more and less the same for all games. And should be applied to an update for competition play reasons.

Alternatively, the fixed value approach. Which is of course easily done.

The repeat ramp shot monster payoff in this game is another story. I do not have an answer for a good redesign to that as of now.

The backboard lamps and the "Ride Cyclone three times for JP" is another challange. I have a rule of those type of information/lamp'ed values must be true and in use.

#341 3 years ago
Quoted from soren:

The per player aspect if the JP can be tough for space reasons. But from a design point it is more and less the same for all games. And should be applied to an update for competition play reasons.
Alternatively, the fixed value approach. Which is of course easily done.
The repeat ramp shot monster payoff in this game is another story. I do not have an answer for a good redesign to that as of now.
The backboard lamps and the "Ride Cyclone three times for JP" is another challange. I have a rule of those type of information/lamp'ed values must be true and in use.

Interesting note about the space you're working with; it's easy to forget things like that when it's hardly a consideration for today's technology.
Adjustments to the Comet ramp can be made in the game's settings so that it is unlit at the start of the game or even the start of every ball. The number of shots needed in order to score the first Million can also be adjusted and fat rubbers can be placed on the posts. I think this can balance it enough for all but high-end competition play, but I understand why you'd strive for that level.
I hadn't even considered the jackpot ladder lights: indeed, it would be a bummer if they did not match up as intended. Hopefully having access to the source code will make things like that less of a mystery.

#342 3 years ago

I suppose it should be 5 million if thats what the insert says. I wish it could be 15 or 20. They are high-risk shots and I never seen anybody intentionally aim for them. Same as dead-end. It would add a risk/ reward factor to the game.

#343 3 years ago

TOTAN can use some simple extra adjustments for the modes like,
Flying rocks, hit 15 jets instead of one.
Cyclops hit 5 times instead of one.
This kind of adjustments makes it a lot more challenging without rewrite the code.
Give every mode a number of adjustable hits to score collect juwel. Two lamp spins for one hit.
Every TOTAN owner Wil buy the rom i'am shure.

#344 3 years ago
Quoted from yellowghost:

I suppose it should be 5 million if thats what the insert says. I wish it could be 15 or 20. They are high-risk shots and I never seen anybody intentionally aim for them. Same as dead-end. It would add a risk/ reward factor to the game.

I disagree on it being anything higher than 5M. They are high risk but they are also easy to bounce into and I rather get my points from skillfully playing modes and multi balls than from flailing at standups. Dead End can be worth while it is just a really hard shot.

#345 3 years ago

STTNG:

Stop the mode clock on trap - most important
Provide option to disable video mode. Auto 25 mil or have Riker poker as the other option.
Fix the left lock rules and functionality. Left lock should be available only for lock one, but always. Locks are tough, so making the first easier would balance.
Provide meaningful rewards for launch probe and flipper skillshot

#346 3 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

STTNG:
Stop the mode clock on trap - most important
Provide option to disable video mode. Auto 25 mil or have Riker poker as the other option.
Fix the left lock rules and functionality. Left lock should be available only for lock one, but always. Locks are tough, so making the first easier would balance.
Provide meaningful rewards for launch probe and flipper skillshot

I like all these. I would also add in the option of resetting all the artifacts after FF, so that it’s worth playing the modes again and not just trying to time them out.

#347 3 years ago

I like all these. I would also add in the option of resetting all the artifacts after FF, so that it’s worth playing the modes again and not just trying to time them out.

It's always worth adding more artifacts as each set of 4 you bring into FF gives you an additional Billion bonus.

#348 3 years ago

I disagree on it being anything higher than 5M. They are high risk but they are also easy to bounce into and I rather get my points from skillfully playing modes and multi balls than from flailing at standups. Dead End can be worth while it is just a really hard shot.

You're right, it can be pure luck to bounce into some of them.
So they should award 5m, but what about an extra award for collecting ALL of them? That would definitely increase interest to risk it.

#349 3 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

It's taken alot longer than we had liked but have been working on this during the year. WMS is onboard and approved the custom updates, as well as Soren is authorized to produce these and has always been a great resource. We've got these available thru many of the Eprom resellers, so please get yours from them as this we want Soren to get some compensation for his many many hours of work!
Planetary Pinball

Very exciting
Now I gotta buy all these games back

Also ray Ban is into pinball now?

D56DA48E-3F0C-470D-90A8-C7F999B538AA (resized).jpegD56DA48E-3F0C-470D-90A8-C7F999B538AA (resized).jpeg
#350 3 years ago

did they just rip off that art work?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 130.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus
Plastics
5,450 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Birmingham, AL
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
Boards
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct
Decals
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus
Boards
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Van Alstyne, TX
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
10,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
East Rutherford, NJ
$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Flipper parts
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
Decals
$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
Interactive
$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Interactive
$ 18.99
Tools
FlipMods
Tools
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs
(Alt) Translites
$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs
(Alt) Translites
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Van Alstyne, TX
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball
Decals
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 14.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Twisted Tokens
Toppers
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
Decals
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 969 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 20.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-williams-and-bally-software-upgrades/page/7 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.