• Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240108_210859 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
sound files CGC (resized).png
Terminator2_L8_3 - Description.pdf (PDF preview)
20220601_221755 (resized).jpg
WhatsApp Image 2022-05-27 at 9.04.27 PM (1) (resized).jpeg
MBA_Message.pdf (PDF preview)
coding_400x267-1 (resized).jpg
P1020388 (resized).JPG
06 VERSION-INSTALLATION PROCEDURE FOR THE THEATER OF MAGIC T.pdf (PDF preview)
154719499_10226515021761326_4843147460346241911_o (resized).jpg
drug message (resized).jpg
s-l300 (resized).jpg
20201231_105558 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

12 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 970 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 20.
#701 2 years ago

So lets talk TOTAN. You cannot have a pinball machine where trapping up on the right flipper 50% of the play time is a valid strategy. So, what should be the rules for lighting Harem on the left orbit? It cannot be repeat shots to orbits, because this is the timed Tiger loop objective. Let take that out of the equation.

What rules should light Harem on the left orbit? And when should this rule apply? Meaning, should Harem MB be ruled out of modes, ligtning lamp etc.

PS. Not talking about the Harem stack into Genie battle. That is a bug. (Fun to execute non the less)

#702 2 years ago
Quoted from soren:

I actually believe a proper fix to No Fear is a playfield modification. That'll be the day.

ok Mr. Soren I'm curious what would you modify ?

#703 2 years ago
Quoted from soren:

So lets talk TOTAN. You cannot have a pinball machine where trapping up on the right flipper 50% of the play time is a valid strategy. So, what should be the rules for lighting Harem on the left orbit? It cannot be repeat shots to orbits, because this is the timed Tiger loop objective. Let take that out of the equation.
What rules should light Harem on the left orbit? And when should this rule apply? Meaning, should Harem MB be ruled out of modes, ligtning lamp etc.
PS. Not talking about the Harem stack into Genie battle. That is a bug. (Fun to execute non the less)

I have to say, I’ve read several times your post and I’m still not sure I’ve understood your point.
The need of enhancement was for the jewel as it was requested and not the harem. Anyway, the harem is a 2 ball multiball really optional in the game and really hard to get.
Most of the player have never played it since it’s hard to start.

Regarding the issue, i don’t know which version you’re refering to. Regarding the 1.4, yes there is a bug where acheiving all the letters will led to no HM and some frustration.
I don’t know’what issue you’re refering to with thr WM mode, since I’ve never ever reproduced it and the WM mode is a higher priority mode above anything else.

The harem progression is already also working is parallel of modes so I don’t understand this either.

Now... there are still 2 ways to launch the harem, reaching the harem tunnel 3 times on top or 4 times the left loop. Player need to deal with the tiger loop to close/open the diverter, and for me this is the best rule we have on Totan.

Those rules are fine by me because starting the HM is the biggest reward of this really easy pin but the bug never corrected was the one which prevent the harem to start.

#704 2 years ago

No Fear, need to remove the little catch ramp that missed upper loop shots land in. Need some risk to that upper loop otherwise the game is loop all day.

#705 2 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

game is loop all day

teach me ... most I can do is 5 in a row!
would mine seeing a loop champ in the DMD ....

#706 2 years ago

It doesn't matter how many in a row you can do... when you eventually do fail, you always get the ball back on the right flipper for another shot at the (easy) left ramp to go up and do more loops. Failure should result in loss of control, not an automatic retry at the ramp. Just MHO.

#707 2 years ago
Quoted from soren:

What do you want for The Shadow?

A very brief ball save after either upright target on the left ramp is hit. Get a lot of air balls over the flippers off of them. (Like the ball save on INPA for the center drop targets)

#708 2 years ago
Quoted from The_Pump_House:

A very brief ball save after either upright target on the left ramp is hit. Get a lot of air balls over the flippers off of them. (Like the ball save on INPA for the center drop targets)

Replace your targets with stern reenforced targets. No more air balls.

#709 2 years ago
Quoted from soren:

there is an bug with hotel multi ball draining one right at the end of ball save
also 255 hits to open Battlefield can happen??

other bugs listed at
http://tiltforums.com/t/shadow-bug/5776/13

#710 2 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

It doesn't matter how many in a row you can do... when you eventually do fail, you always get the ball back on the right flipper for another shot at the (easy) left ramp to go up and do more loops. Failure should result in loss of control, not an automatic retry at the ramp. Just MHO.

Just go for something else instead

#711 2 years ago
Quoted from soren:

Hmmmm. That IJ need work done to the kickout / tipout mech. Only the fewest IJs Ive played are not making a clean kickout.
I do not think it is double the power, but 50% more. And that is a common thing on WPC era games. For ball dropping back in. The ones I have looked into is 50%. The Shadow plunger comes to mind. Though it might be east and west game to game and mech to mech.

Indy could really do with sone tweaks! One of the best games ever but it does have its issues

https://www.micsaund.com/games/IJ/IJ_Software/ij_software.php

This has always been a bug bear for me and the fact ark is spelled arc!!

“The Path of Adventure modes interact badly with Multi-Ball. If you start Three Challenges or Steal the Stones and then Multi-Ball, the ramps will still rotate the modes lights. When Multi-Ball ends and the previously started mode finishes, whatever mode was flashing at the end of Multi-Ball will be marked as "finished" but the mode you actually played will still be unplayed.”

#712 2 years ago
Quoted from soren:

Hew. Thanks for letting me know. Of course there are always more isn't there.
An awkward situation, as seen on this DMD. Not only lock you out of that first extra ball. But all KISS completion tier awards for that game.
Never say never. I might make an 5.1 with this one done.
I should mention that this problem is not gonna happen in 5.0 when set to tournament play. Because of how the snack bar awards now work. You will get your 5Ms from KISSes.
[quoted image]

If you get around to a Creature 5.1 ROM, please make the LED support feature optional via the Utilities menu. That way, those of us with the MikeD hologram mod would be able use this great update. I and others would be forever thankful!!

#713 2 years ago
Quoted from MThompson:

If you get around to a Creature 5.1 ROM, please make the LED support feature optional via the Utilities menu. That way, those of us with the MikeD hologram mod would be able use this great update. I and others would be forever thankful!!

Changing the order of the LED refresh breaks the mod?? That's odd. Doesn't it trigger off whatever lamp it's looking for?

#714 2 years ago
Quoted from MThompson:

+1

#715 2 years ago
Quoted from Stebel:

Replace your targets with stern reenforced targets. No more air balls.

I already did that…

#716 2 years ago
Quoted from MThompson:

This will very likely never happen, I am sorry. This is a sensitive part of the software (the real-time system). Not messing around.

It is unfortunet that this mod is not being developed anymore. Now there are Creature owners out there who would like to use this with the new software. I would much rather develope a hardware mod to the MikeD mod to make it complient with rev. 5.0. I would honestly have a go at it if I had it in my possesion. I believe it is a matter of delaying the lamp column signal(s) going in 3us. Two digital inverters and an RC-network. Done.

So the inspiration to make this is hearby put forward. Though I must stress that this solution is a best guess on my part. No guarantee.

#717 2 years ago
Quoted from noitbe1:

I have to say, I’ve read several times your post and I’m still not sure I’ve understood your point.
The need of enhancement was for the jewel as it was requested and not the harem. Anyway, the harem is a 2 ball multiball really optional in the game and really hard to get.
Most of the player have never played it since it’s hard to start.
Regarding the issue, i don’t know which version you’re refering to. Regarding the 1.4, yes there is a bug where acheiving all the letters will led to no HM and some frustration.
I don’t know’what issue you’re refering to with thr WM mode, since I’ve never ever reproduced it and the WM mode is a higher priority mode above anything else.
The harem progression is already also working is parallel of modes so I don’t understand this either.
Now... there are still 2 ways to launch the harem, reaching the harem tunnel 3 times on top or 4 times the left loop. Player need to deal with the tiger loop to close/open the diverter, and for me this is the best rule we have on Totan.
Those rules are fine by me because starting the HM is the biggest reward of this really easy pin but the bug never corrected was the one which prevent the harem to start.

"The need of enhancement was for the jewel " this is the major, rise the dificult on the modes, and to reach the final wizard

#718 2 years ago
Quoted from Doc66:

soren:
I've been following this thread for some time now, but haven't read all posts yet. Would I be totally wrong to hope you're talking about TAF?
The missing ball saver is IMO the only lack in one of the best machines ever. I guess, most of the people would be fine with a simple solution, just feeding the ball back into the shooter lane within the first 10/15/25s. No DMD adaption, no sound file modification, just feeding back (I know, it might not be that easy...)
Best
Rainer

Final try…

#719 2 years ago
Quoted from Doc66:

soren:
I've been following this thread for some time now, but haven't read all post yet. Would I be totally wrong to hope you're talking about TAF?
The missing ball saver is IMO the only lack in one of the best machines ever. I guess, most of the people would be fine with a simple solution, just feeding the ball back into the shooter lane within the first 10/15/25s. No DMD adaption, no sound file modification, just feeding back (I know, it might not be that easy...)
Best
Rainer

Quoted from Doc66:

Final try…

Just as an FYI it's pretty easy to look at what's been mentioned about TAF by searching the thread for "TAF" (it's the Find button at the top of the page) and you can also search if Soren has mentioned TAF - turns out he has https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-williams-and-bally-software-upgrades/page/5#post-5978461

Hope this helps

#720 2 years ago

Just a heads up for those looking to order new Demo Man ROMs...

I placed an order with Matt's Basement Arcade, but was refunded a few days later and was told he is no longer in the business of burning ROMs. Very strange...

I tried to place an order with Planetary Pinball and was told via email that if the part is not listed on the website then they don't have it, my support ticket was closed out with no resolution or follow up. Great. (FYI: their search engine doesn't work and they list no part number... There's no phone number listed on their website so I did not receive any assistance with my order.)

Called Class Arcades and they picked up the phone right away, took my information, and said they would get ROMs out to me TODAY! Now that's customer service!

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up if you're looking for to actually buy these new ROM's.

#721 2 years ago
Quoted from CashMoney:

Just a heads up for those looking to order new Demo Man ROMs...
I placed an order with Matt's Basement Arcade, but was refunded a few days later and was told he is no longer in the business of burning ROMs. Very strange...

I just saw this message on Matt's website under the 'Online Store' link.

Gord

MBA_Message.pdfMBA_Message.pdf

#722 2 years ago
Quoted from GRB1959:

I just saw this message on Matt's website under the 'Online Store' link.
Gord
[quoted image]

I hope everything is ok. Matt’s a good doobie.

Mike

#723 2 years ago
Quoted from soren:

To clarify.
There is no update to the sound ROMs. But as there are two versions of sound software, as there are two versions of game software, LX-4 and Home-6, it is a matter of matching this when upgrading. So...
If upgrading from LX-4, please ask for "Demolition Man rev. 7.0". The standard sound version.
If upgrading from Home-6, please ask for "Demolition Man (Vulgar Speech) rev. 7.0".
If upgrading from LX-4, but wanting the vulgar speech version, please ask for "Demolition Man (Vulgar Speech) rev. 7.0" WITH the associated sound ROMs as well. Expect this to be at a considerably higher cost. Nine ROM chips in total.

soren or someone with the appropriate privileges - I saw the Demo Man release has been marked a key post, might be good to also mark this one as well

Cheers

#724 2 years ago

Just order from pinballrom.com. Dave Astill. He has been doing Roms forever. Got through the website or just message him.

#725 2 years ago

It would be nice if one of the rom retailers would offer a timed download link. I'd gladly pay the same amount for a limited time download link to grab the rom and burn it myself.

#726 2 years ago

It would be nice if one of the rom retailers would offer a timed download link. I'd gladly pay the same amount for a limited time download link to grab the rom and burn it myself.

PPS has ROM downloads on their website:

http://www.planetarypinball.com/mm5/Williams/tech/sys11roms.html

#727 2 years ago

Sorry, I was specifically talking about the roms sorenz is developing

#728 2 years ago

Please go easy on the suppliers. I am sure they will have ROMs in stock shortly.

I was not aware that Matt has ceased operation (for the time being). All the best, Matt.

#729 2 years ago

The ever great and highly entertaining Ron Hallett is giving the new (vulgar) version a spin here...

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1414421029

#730 2 years ago

soren

If you do Who Dunnit, would it be possible/feasible to have the reel stepper motors not be powered/held in idle position during attract mode?

#731 2 years ago
Quoted from MThompson:

+2, would like this very much. I can’t use the screech rom I ordered. LED “fixes” break the MikeD mod.

#732 2 years ago

Hi,
I have these Demo man and all other Soren ROMS programmed and ready to ship. I am a licensed supplier and your ROMS will come with the gold or blue holograms.I have been providing ROMS, gals, pals, pics etc for 25 years. I am in the process of setting up a Pinside store (It's set up but not fully done),but in the meantime contact me through Pinside.

#733 2 years ago
Quoted from Astill:

I am a licensed supplier

outstanding customer service .... quick to ship ... never a issue.

buy with confidence

#734 2 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

outstanding customer service .... quick to ship ... never a issue.
buy with confidence

x100000000 Mr. Astill been in this forever and its been fast to ship every time.

#735 2 years ago
Quoted from soren:

The ever great and highly entertaining Ron Hallett is giving the new (vulgar) version a spin here...
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1414421029

pls make a rom for Ron that just gives him unlimited balls and multiball all the time. im not great at pinball, but this was painful.

#736 2 years ago
Quoted from Astill:

Hi,
I have these Demo man and all other Soren ROMS programmed and ready to ship. I am a licensed supplier and your ROMS will come with the gold or blue holograms.I have been providing ROMS, gals, pals, pics etc for 25 years. I am in the process of setting up a Pinside store (It's set up but not fully done),but in the meantime contact me through Pinside.[quoted image]

Hi do you have the H6 version? Only shows LX4 in the store Thanks

#737 2 years ago

soren
If you do Who Dunnit, would it be possible/feasible to have the reel stepper motors not be powered/held in idle position during attract mode?

Also a fix for the scoring display error over 9,999,999,999

From a play guide I found online

Doesn't display 10B+ when in play:

If you score more than 9,999,999 the display does not change the font so that you can see the "1" for 10 billion. The default font for the score cannot display that digit. Once the game is over you will get the proper credit for scoring the 10 billion.

7th floor labeled wrong on DMD:

When the ball exits on the 7th floor for Elevator Madness the DMD actually says 8th floor. I don't know if that's a bug or part of the Elevator Madness, meaning the "elevator" is "malfunctioning".

Upon powering up the game it doesn't check for the 3-bank target being up:

When a game ends and the 3-bank target is up and you turn the machine off you run into a problem the next time you turn the machine on. It does all its initial checks but doesn't notice if the 3-bank target it up! So when you go to play it's always up and it doesn't register when you hit it! Only way to "fix it" is to trigger a mode that would make the machine cycle the 3-bank target up.

#738 2 years ago

Also a fix for the scoring display error over 9,999,999,999
From a play guide I found online

there are other bugs with 3-bank targets

1 week later
#739 2 years ago
Quoted from soren:

Thanks @Soren, here are my thoughts for consideration for an update to Shadow:

Bug fixes:

-Cap the left orbit inner orbit shot combo 40 Million (@soren, I read your previous posts about being 10 Million + a multiple of 3 Million so I'm guessing 40M would work?).

-French Language on volume control glitch on latest official ROM

-Stuck in single ball Hotel Monolith when double draining the end of ball save

-Multiplayer Tilt while ball is in the saucer during multiball
1. Start Khan or Sanctum multiball.
2. Shoot a ball into the khan saucer or mode start saucer.
3. Tilt the game with the ball in the saucer. Ball stays in and isn't released for other players.

Minor Features adjustment (Any feature changes would be settings that could be toggled on or off)....

-An add a ball for the multiballs - potentially qualified by completing 4 ring shots, then maybe hitting the the center mongol shot to trigger.

-Benefit for the Final Battle based on the number of successfully completed modes: For every mode completed, it would add 15 seconds (adjustable) to the final battle ball save period.

-Currently the Khan multiball jackpot increases by just 100K with each Khan rollover during multiball (which is kind of pointless) - setting to adjust the increase amount to higher numbers (500K, 1 Million, etc.)

-Some way to increase the increase Shadow multiball jackpots.... Maybe hitting Mongul letters?

-I'd love a Midnight Madness! An idea I had a while ago... Multiball, The Shadow is invisible, and you soon can't see. All GI lights start dimming slowly, ONLY inserts lit are Lock 1, Lock 2, Lock 3, And red arrow strobe toward the Sanctum, Only the GI under the red brick plastic stays lit. Sanctum opens, Goal is to continually enter the Sanctum area, each Sanctum Shot is 1MM increasing by 1MM each time. Audio reverts to old time radio mode, all switches active and boost lights a few lumens for a few seconds before they dim again. Hit any switches to keep light - The pin will eventually go dark... The player's mind is clouded, and the player is eventually playing in complete darkness (maybe some very very slight light). Mode ends when one ball remains. How fun would this be?! Probably too much work to code, and audio complexities, etc. Just thought I'd share as a fun idea.

#740 2 years ago

Thanks for the rundown. I shall keep it in mind.

#741 2 years ago
Quoted from soren:

Thanks for the rundown. I shall keep it in mind.

Thank you for considering!

#742 2 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Thanks soren, here are my thoughts for consideration for an update to Shadow:
Bug fixes:
-Cap the left orbit inner orbit shot combo 40 Million (soren, I read your previous posts about being 10 Million + a multiple of 3 Million so I'm guessing 40M would work?).
-French Language on volume control glitch on latest official ROM
-Stuck in single ball Hotel Monolith when double draining the end of ball save
-Multiplayer Tilt while ball is in the saucer during multiball
1. Start Khan or Sanctum multiball.
2. Shoot a ball into the khan saucer or mode start saucer.
3. Tilt the game with the ball in the saucer. Ball stays in and isn't released for other players.
Minor Features adjustment (Any feature changes would be settings that could be toggled on or off)....
-An add a ball for the multiballs - potentially qualified by completing 4 ring shots, then maybe hitting the the center mongol shot to trigger.
-Benefit for the Final Battle based on the number of successfully completed modes: For every mode completed, it would add 15 seconds (adjustable) to the final battle ball save period.
-Currently the Khan multiball jackpot increases by just 100K with each Khan rollover during multiball (which is kind of pointless) - setting to adjust the increase amount to higher numbers (500K, 1 Million, etc.)
-Some way to increase the increase Shadow multiball jackpots.... Maybe hitting Mongul letters?
-I'd love a Midnight Madness! An idea I had a while ago... Multiball, The Shadow is invisible, and you soon can't see. All GI lights start dimming slowly, ONLY inserts lit are Lock 1, Lock 2, Lock 3, And red arrow strobe toward the Sanctum, Only the GI under the red brick plastic stays lit. Sanctum opens, Goal is to continually enter the Sanctum area, each Sanctum Shot is 1MM increasing by 1MM each time. Audio reverts to old time radio mode, all switches active and boost lights a few lumens for a few seconds before they dim again. Hit any switches to keep light - The pin will eventually go dark... The player's mind is clouded, and the player is eventually playing in complete darkness (maybe some very very slight light). Mode ends when one ball remains. How fun would this be?! Probably too much work to code, and audio complexities, etc. Just thought I'd share as a fun idea.

Great ideas in there ! Congrats.

#743 2 years ago
Quoted from Turtlemaster:

Great ideas in there ! Congrats.

Thank you! I thought about it for a bit, and tried to come up with suggestions that...

1. Added nuance to the pin and strategy,
2. Without altering the core game design, and
3. Are likely realistically possible to implement.

#744 2 years ago

Since Mirco announced TOTAN 2.0, does that mean that we will not see anything done with the original TOTAN software? Was wanting to see some changes in the ability to adjust the difficulty of the modes, and possibly add a super jackpot by hitting the hidden gems target. Thanks Mike

#745 2 years ago

Getting the Shadow bug fixes alone would be fantastic. It's such a good game, it deserves to have that final polish.

If I had a software magic wand, the one feature I would like to add is a Hotel Monolith "second chance." If you lose a ball, you have a few seconds to make a shot to get it back. Say, light any ring or shoot Mode Start. If you lose a ball again, the second chance shot gets harder... maybe 2 rings, or the Khan saucer. Probably, you'd only get 1-2 such chances, you shouldn't extend the mode forever.

I cannot imagine how hard it is to modify this old code, wow. Thanks to Soren for whatever we can get. It's all awesome.

#746 2 years ago
Quoted from horseflesh:

Getting the Shadow bug fixes alone would be fantastic. It's such a good game, it deserves to have that final polish.
If I had a software magic wand, the one feature I would like to add is a Hotel Monolith "second chance." If you lose a ball, you have a few seconds to make a shot to get it back. Say, light any ring or shoot Mode Start. If you lose a ball again, the second chance shot gets harder... maybe 2 rings, or the Khan saucer. Probably, you'd only get 1-2 such chances, you shouldn't extend the mode forever.
I cannot imagine how hard it is to modify this old code, wow. Thanks to Soren for whatever we can get. It's all awesome.

Love this idea! Even if it only happens once it would be a nice feature.

#747 2 years ago
Quoted from horseflesh:

does any other game with multi ball restart that get's harder from that time?

#748 2 years ago
Quoted from twinmice:

Since Mirco announced TOTAN 2.0, does that mean that we will not see anything done with the original TOTAN software?

No. It will not have any influence on whether an upgrade to original software is developed or not.

I gotta say... I truly HATE that these re-design kits are named 2.0. Stop that please and stick with a subtitle for the kit. For TOTAN it is The Forgotten Tales, I believe. Yeah, The Forgotten Tales 1.0. These kits are not a software upgrade. They are a new product. I guess we can "thank" Dutch for starting this trend. A TOTAN upgrade from my hand, if and when it is released, will be revision 2.0.

#749 2 years ago
Quoted from horseflesh:

If I had a software magic wand, the one feature I would like to add is a Hotel Monolith "second chance."

I can see that, but there is only one little problem. If that add-a-ball shot is the one up the middle, what if you prefered to start the lock multiball? It it is mode start, what if you prefered to start the next mode? It is the ramp/rings, what if you prefered to start Vengence?

Adding features is also sometimes re-writing other features. Especially since the playfield is a constraint of remaining unchanged.

#750 2 years ago
Quoted from soren:

No. It will not have any influence on whether an upgrade to original software is developed or not.
I gotta say... I truly HATE that these re-design kits are named 2.0. Stop that please and stick with a subtitle for the kit. For TOTAN it is The Forgotten Tales, I believe. Yeah, The Forgotten Tales 1.0. These kits are not a software upgrade. They are a new product. I guess we can "thank" Dutch for starting this trend. A TOTAN upgrade from my hand, if and when it is released, will be revision 2.0.

Nervermind.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
5,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dunkirk, MD
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Pasadena, TX
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 63.95
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 39.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 12.99
Playfields
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 23.95
$ 899.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 549.00
Playfield - Other
Juz PINBALL Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 150.00
Lighting - Interactive
UpKick Pinball

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 29.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 970 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 20.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-williams-and-bally-software-upgrades/page/15 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.