Topic Stats

• 569 posts
  • 115 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by CaptainNeo
  • Topic is favorited by 20 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 30 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
winner_1_(resized).JPG
demo_(resized).jpg
1460337064942-860050468_(resized).jpg
WOF_Number_(resized).jpg
20160209_201913_(resized).jpg
20160209_201126_(resized).jpg
20160408_155702_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
CAM00214[1]_(resized).jpg
20160407_204525_resized_(resized).jpg
20160407_202954_resized_(resized).jpg
20160407_201502_resized_(resized).jpg
20160407_195929_resized_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tomgwi.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#17 3 years ago

Bringing a pin. Not sure what at this point. Maybe BDK.

1 week later
#89 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

OK, Assuming all falls into place...
Madison Pinball plans to bring Full Throttle #41 to MGC. It will be set up in Rob's room and as a charity tournament. HUGE thanks to Rob for allowing us to do this (please make sure you buy something from him and be nice to Taro when you drop by)!
ALL (100%) of the coin drop in the game will go to the local humane shelter.
Bring your quarters (or payrange app? if we can get it set up on the game in time) and play as often as you like for qualifying. Write down your high score on the clipboard. Qualifying will be during the open hours of Rob's room on Friday, Saturday, and sunday till noon. At noon, we invite the top 10% of qualifying scores back for a playoff (format TBD but will be direct play). Tournament will also be for IFPA points.
We are looking forward to the opportunity to share this game and also do something positive to give back via pinball to a deserving charity.
At some point we also plan to open upthe hood and let interested parties check out the inside of the game (it really is a pretty amazing engineered game)

Awesome! Thanks to you guys for doing this.

#105 3 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

My vote would be off for normal hours, on for the afterparty. But honestly it's so loud you probably will not be able to hear it clearly anyway (and if you can, we may ask you to turn it down, LOL).

My vote is to keep the profanity turned off.
If you want to hear profanity, I am more than happy to provide it for anyone free of charge all weekend long.

2 weeks later
#173 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Maybe I'll continue my tradition of hypocrisy and bring CCC.

Yes!Yes!Yes!

#176 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

so you are brining WWELE?

Don't have one but would consider trades for one. Really like the pro after playing it at Wuana.

#177 3 years ago

Would love to get some time on a NBA fastbreak if someone is bringing one.

#200 3 years ago
Quoted from Eric_S:

Playoffs on Sunday

I think there is a need for a Melody tournament.

#213 3 years ago
Quoted from mr2xbass:

Paragon is a BEAST! I'd love there to even be a single Paragon on the floor!

I have a Paragon I could bring.

#266 3 years ago

I heard mention of Paragon possible double but I thought I was the only one to respond to that. Are there any other games that could be used in the tournament that need to be doubled?
I could bring Paragon and use it in Clock Chaos as well.

#269 3 years ago
Quoted from goatdan:

There is another game doubled for the tournament, I'm set. I'll announce the games soon enough on the site.
And seriously, thanks guys. With all of the random stuff going on in my life right now (most of it great, but just crazy) I appreciate the back up.

Answered in email. Nothing to see here.

#279 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

looks like DM and Creech confirmed for Clock Chaos.
I will be tehre early on Friday. please PM me to let me know when you are arriving. Your games will go in the specific area for clock chaos and Ill need the keys (for stuck balls and any adjustments).
Still looking for 3 more titles. I need at least 1 solid state and at least 1 EM please.

I could bring my Bally Star Trek for CC.

#313 3 years ago

Chris - I am bringing Bally Star Trek & Cirqus Voltaire

#334 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

there will be a colorDMD in my FT and happy to put one up for Randy.
Does he still offer special show price for anyone demoing a game with colorDMD?

I'm doing the CV demo. It is a prototype though so it is going back to Randy after the show.
CV got stripped and cleaned today so it is ready for the show. Going to clean up Bally ST tomorrow or Tuesday. Will be much easier not taking a bunch of ramps off.

#380 3 years ago

This CV colorDMD looks pretty sweet!

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

#395 3 years ago

In keeping with the pins crapping out. My Bally Star Trek is having a weird issue which I'm not going to be able to tackle till after MGC. I will be bringing Paragon for Clock Chaos instead.

#424 3 years ago
Quoted from pinheadpuckguy:

I am bringing my Super Chexx Wild vs Blackhawks game. Any takers? Doubles, singles???? PB & Hey (peanut butter porter) and Speckled Heifer (Spotted Cow clone) are carbonated and kegged and ready for consumption at after party!!!!

Guy on Wisconsinpinball.com was looking for a chexx. I'll give him the heads up.

#427 3 years ago
Quoted from pinheadpuckguy:

Not for sale.............I meant anybody wanna play????

Quoted from ChrisS:

I think he was bringing it. Not really for sale.

Doh! Sorry!

#510 3 years ago

Brought 2 and bought one (thanks Kingpin). Great show

#561 3 years ago
Quoted from Mikala:

I personally do not know about dmd's or SS, because I have never set up or broken down those machines, but I feel pretty secure with my EM's knowing that the only way someone could possibly walk off with one of them is to first break both locks, remove the glass, raise the playfield, unplug the jones cables, unbolt the backbox and then remove the legs. Seems like a lot of work to steal a machine without getting caught in the process.

It could be gone before you know it.
You don't have to do any of that to take a machine. Just have to get it out the building in one piece and on a truck, strap it down, and see ya!

#568 3 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

why do you think toms has such a nice collection. Never had to buy a one.
least you found your dolly right away. I had it happen couple years ago, they took off with my dolly and it was down in the vendor tent. Took me over 30 min to track it down.

I was just stating the obvious.
I saw a few games go out the hall with the legs and head still on. Security did check them.

Yeah that sucks that no one asked to use the dolly or brought it back where they found it.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 50.00
$ 21.00
$ 84.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 86.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 10.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tomgwi.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside