Topic Stats

• 569 posts
  • 115 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by CaptainNeo
  • Topic is favorited by 20 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 30 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
winner_1_(resized).JPG
demo_(resized).jpg
1460337064942-860050468_(resized).jpg
WOF_Number_(resized).jpg
20160209_201913_(resized).jpg
20160209_201126_(resized).jpg
20160408_155702_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
CAM00214[1]_(resized).jpg
20160407_204525_resized_(resized).jpg
20160407_202954_resized_(resized).jpg
20160407_201502_resized_(resized).jpg
20160407_195929_resized_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider northvibe.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#78 3 years ago

Gb pinball should be there right

2 weeks later
#152 3 years ago

My CP will be there, but is sold. Need to start working on Waterworld, and if that comes will be for sale

#166 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I still am unsure of what my second game will be for MGC. I am bringing Full Throttle for 1 game.
If anyone has something they want to see there then let me know (my collection is public; although not up to date) and I can put it in the short cue for possible refurb to bring.

WOOLY!

I haven't played one yet :/

#182 3 years ago
Quoted from icust298:

I could bring a WPT that's for sale if anyone is interested. Probably won't bring that one though unless it's sold in advance.

I swear someone was looking for a wpt

#224 3 years ago

Sorry I'm a new to the tourney stuff, why are two needed? Just to get more people through?

#227 3 years ago
Quoted from Eric_S:

Two reasons - more people can play and if one game breaks during qualifying, not all of the results need to be tossed for that game since the other can take over. Not as big of deal for playoffs, but it is nice for qualifying.

Ahh cool. Maybe this year I'll join some tourneys

#247 3 years ago
Quoted from pinheadpuckguy:

Might bring custom painted Wild vs Blackhawks Super Chexx game. For the party....Peanut Butter Porter and Speckled Heifer cream ale.

Mmmm chexx

1 week later
#342 3 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Anyone want/need a set of Stern pinball side rails? They are just the standard black rails. They are used, but not dented, so they would be perfect for powder coating or whatever. If so is $25 fair? Let me know. Thanks.

not the lollipop?

#357 3 years ago

Chris S.

Update mine. I'll have Checkpoint and Waterworld, both sold.

#370 3 years ago
Quoted from kettchxxii:

Ill be at MGC looking for a Big Buck Hunter and a Golden tee. Older is fine. Friend wants for his mancave.

Quoted from Whysnow:

reach out to KINPINgames on pinside. He likely can take care of you on a the BBH or possibly goldentee also.
Likely has the best price/quality by far from what I have seen.

I agree. See if Kingpin can bring one to the show for you to buy, or work it out before hand. He has or can get most games you want at a good price.

#376 3 years ago

Hobbit, gb, rob zombie and full throttle I think are all there?!

#506 3 years ago

Glad to hear kingpin that you didn't have to move all those back

#539 3 years ago
Quoted from Eric_S:

One item I forgot to mention was that we had a lot of improvement in games being properly grounded. We only found 2 issues this year, both of which were plugs where the ground wire was broken right at the plug, so it was an easy fix. Thanks to everyone for making sure their games were safe for everyone to play.

Did anyone have issues where their game wouldn't power? Waterworld was working on an outlet, then the next day that outlet didn't work, so I had to move to a new plug. I never tried that outlet again, so not sure what was up or if it just wasn't enough to power waterworld :/

#542 3 years ago

Ah ok. Good to know for next year! I had sold my games so it freaked me the hell out until I tried a new outlet.

#550 3 years ago

Ya security stopped us hard when pulling Chexx out. Luckily Eric had his card in his pocket!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 21.00
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 149.95
Boards
Allteksystems
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider northvibe.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside