20160408_155702_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
CAM00214[1]_(resized).jpg
20160407_204525_resized_(resized).jpg
20160407_202954_resized_(resized).jpg
20160407_201502_resized_(resized).jpg
20160407_195929_resized_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Jediturtle.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#84 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

OK, Assuming all falls into place...
Madison Pinball plans to bring Full Throttle #41 to MGC. It will be set up in Rob's room and as a charity tournament. HUGE thanks to Rob for allowing us to do this (please make sure you buy something from him and be nice to Taro when you drop by)!
ALL (100%) of the coin drop in the game will go to the local humane shelter.
Bring your quarters (or payrange app? if we can get it set up on the game in time) and play as often as you like for qualifying. Write down your high score on the clipboard. Qualifying will be during the open hours of Rob's room on Friday, Saturday, and sunday till noon. At noon, we invite the top 10% of qualifying scores back for a playoff (format TBD but will be direct play). Tournament will also be for IFPA points.
We are looking forward to the opportunity to share this game and also do something positive to give back via pinball to a deserving charity.
At some point we also plan to open upthe hood and let interested parties check out the inside of the game (it really is a pretty amazing engineered game)

Way cool Hilton! Thanks for doing this. I will have to remember to make time to get a few games in. There is never enough hours in the day at MGC, as you well know! Can't wait!

#92 8 years ago
Quoted from PinballKen:

UPDATE: WCS will be at MGC to enjoy. But is sold with deposit accepted. Thanks for all the PM's.
Also, FULL THROTTLE!!! HELL YEA Madison Pinball!!!! Way to make MGC even better!!!!!!

Oh man...I remember the day you would have never parted with that WCS. Crazy how things change, huh? What you planning to replace it with? Congrats on the sale.

#104 8 years ago
Quoted from nivekc711:

I'm bringing DM, will be considering trades.
Oh and I have the profanity chips currently installed on DM but I'll probably turn it off for the kiddos, unless I hear a convincing argument otherwise

My vote would be off for normal hours, on for the afterparty. But honestly it's so loud you probably will not be able to hear it clearly anyway (and if you can, we may ask you to turn it down, LOL).

2 weeks later
#240 8 years ago

I will be cracking open a shiny new Walking Dead pro at the show.

#285 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I walk around the game hall prior to opening with each foot in a bucket of water and touch 3 machines at the same time (dont ask how I touch the 3rd). If I get a shock then we ask jediturtle for a cleanup on ailse 3 and then rewire the offending machine.
MGC always starts with a bang

That reminds me...windex and paper towels...

#310 8 years ago
Quoted from Tilt:

Question for those going. Thoughts on bringing games that are not shopped out. I am supposed to pick up a Goldeneye this weekend. Obviously I wont have time to shop it out. So as long as its playing good, would you bring it to the show as is. Knowing that some pinsider that doesnt see this post would probably bitch about some games there that could have been in better shape.
My thoughts are, the more the merrier, Id rather have more playable games, than less fully shopped pins

If it plays good, I do not care if it has a thick dirt "protective layer", or if it looks like a belt sander was taken to it. If it plays 100% and you trust it to make it through the show, definitely bring it. While we all appreciate a shiny, perfect machine, they do not all have to be beauty queens. It's the play that counts. And selfishly I really want to get a few games in on a Goldeneye!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
1,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
New Brighton, PA
$ 8.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

5,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Salt Lake City, UT
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Gilbert, AZ
$ 10.00
$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Ana, CA
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 179.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Pimp

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Jediturtle.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-what-are-you-bringing-or-selling-mgc-arcade-hall?tu=Jediturtle and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.