Topic Stats

• 569 posts
  • 115 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by CaptainNeo
  • Topic is favorited by 20 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 30 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
winner_1_(resized).JPG
demo_(resized).jpg
1460337064942-860050468_(resized).jpg
WOF_Number_(resized).jpg
20160209_201913_(resized).jpg
20160209_201126_(resized).jpg
20160408_155702_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
CAM00214[1]_(resized).jpg
20160407_204525_resized_(resized).jpg
20160407_202954_resized_(resized).jpg
20160407_201502_resized_(resized).jpg
20160407_195929_resized_(resized).jpg

There are 569 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 12.
#401 3 years ago

Why can't I find the area on the site to list the games I am bringing?

#403 3 years ago

We're trying to prevent you from bringing junk

Just kidding, I don't know were it is either

#404 3 years ago

Thank you, no idea how I didn't see it before........

#405 3 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

What kind of additional costs are there for heating? It seems the weather always turns right before MGC! I would go in a blizzard though so I don't mind 40 degree weather

Stuff like this is always shocking, but it helps people understand why until we do final cash count I'm always nervous that I'm going to need to hock my car...

I'll put it this way - we just added 3 new heaters because of the weather. They do have additional capacity. The cost to rent them set them up and rig the distribution boxes for them, NOT including the cost for the propane for them, is expected to be $3000.

Now, I don't have an exact break down of every heater we're going to have on that thing, but we're using 17 total.

We'll find out exactly how much propane it needs to heat a 24,000 square foot area for three days costs on Monday or Tuesday. :-/

I *think* we'll be okay (yay, strong sales today!) but it's definitely nerve racking and I'm a little more worried about this year than last.

#406 3 years ago
Quoted from goatdan:

..., but we're using 17 total.

Well, when you see it written like that...yikes! That's a lot, er... LIONMANload of heaters. Welcome to the Midwest Gaming, Heating, and Propane Classic.

#407 3 years ago

We don't need no heaters. You just need to get cozy with the person next to you.

#408 3 years ago

Will someone be selling propane and propane accessories ?

pro_(resized).jpg

#409 3 years ago

Ha, LOL. For the right price, everything is for sale.

#410 3 years ago

I'll be bringing a Sorcerer and a Swords of Fury to the show!! We need a reason to shout LIONMAN!!

#411 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

pretty sure there will be atleast 1 or 2 there already.

This true Jaz? Sure hope so!

#412 3 years ago

Genesis might still make it after all. Turns out the NVRAM chip went bad causing lockups, it forgot everything, and glitches really bad when it would boot. Is anyone at MGC selling NVRAM chips for a system 80B? Hoping to not have to install a battery in my nice fred swemmer mpu.

#413 3 years ago
Quoted from 20eyes:

Genesis might still make it after all. Turns out the NVRAM chip went bad causing lockups, it forgot everything, and glitches really bad when it would boot. Is anyone at MGC selling NVRAM chips for a system 80B? Hoping to not have to install a battery in my nice fred swemmer mpu.

doesnt Rob Anthony have them, he will be set up at the show

#414 3 years ago

Yep Rob can get you settled at the show. Just visit his booth where Full Throttle will be.

#415 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballKen:

Yep. There will be a GOT Pro and a Premium at the show. Should be in or near the Marco booth unless things change.

#416 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballKen:

Assuming they got built, then yes.

Jaz

#417 3 years ago
Quoted from Jazman:

Assuming they got built, then yes.
Jaz

Well, I have a shipping confirmation with those listed on it for delivery tomorrow, and i have serial numbers. So unless they shipped empty boxes...

#418 3 years ago

I've got Globetrotters all broken down for transport and Creech will happen tomorrow morning. Both are playing great and looking forward to the show.

#419 3 years ago
Quoted from 20eyes:

I just so happen to have an extra NVRAM for a Swemmer 8TB. Long story short, the one in my board is from barakandl and is the blueprint of the original 5101 (the small socket underneath the NVRAM Swemmer uses). I have an unused one of the larger blueprint that comes stock on a Swemmer board.

Are you setting up Friday/ what time? I'm dropping mine off Thursday (tomorrow! ) evening and hopefully will be there by at least 2pm on Friday. PM me if you want and we can arrange a meet.

#420 3 years ago

Going to go ahead and curse myself. D&D is almost done. I'll be putting it on the truck tomorrow for MGC. it will be for sale.

#421 3 years ago

Hemmed and hawed for a bit, but will be bringing TSPP.

#422 3 years ago
Quoted from Tallon:

Going to go ahead and curse myself. D&D is almost done. I'll be putting it on the truck tomorrow for MGC. it will be for sale.

If you don't get it together we can see how long it takes 20 pinheads to reassemble it for you. .
I just ripped my pistol game apart to replace the screws and clean the aluminum.
Fortytwo.

#423 3 years ago

I am bringing my Super Chexx Wild vs Blackhawks game. Any takers? Doubles, singles???? PB & Hey (peanut butter porter) and Speckled Heifer (Spotted Cow clone) are carbonated and kegged and ready for consumption at after party!!!!

#424 3 years ago
Quoted from pinheadpuckguy:

I am bringing my Super Chexx Wild vs Blackhawks game. Any takers? Doubles, singles???? PB & Hey (peanut butter porter) and Speckled Heifer (Spotted Cow clone) are carbonated and kegged and ready for consumption at after party!!!!

Guy on Wisconsinpinball.com was looking for a chexx. I'll give him the heads up.

#425 3 years ago

Not for sale.............I meant anybody wanna play????

#426 3 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Guy on Wisconsinpinball.com was looking for a chexx. I'll give him the heads up.

I think he was bringing it. Not really for sale.

#427 3 years ago
Quoted from pinheadpuckguy:

Not for sale.............I meant anybody wanna play????

Quoted from ChrisS:

I think he was bringing it. Not really for sale.

Doh! Sorry!

#428 3 years ago

Headed home to load Demo Man up. Tomorrow, can't get here fast enough.

#429 3 years ago

Dang. Went to the MGC site to pre-order tickets, now it says you can't pre-order anymore. Guess I won't be going.

#430 3 years ago
Quoted from craigj:

Dang. Went to the MGC site to pre-order tickets, now it says you can't pre-order anymore. Guess I won't be going.

They will be available at the door.

#431 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballBeerGuy:

They will be available at the door.

I've got a bad right ankle, can't risk having to stand in line for a half hour. I have to sit down frequently to rest it. Damn chronic pain. Uggh.

#432 3 years ago
Quoted from craigj:

I've got a bad right ankle, can't risk having to stand in line for a half hour. I have to sit down frequently to rest it. Damn chronic pain. Uggh.

Bring cash and show up slightly after 10am. Cash line always moves super fast - probably faster than pre-orders once it gets moving. It's why we start taking pre-orders an hour early.

You can try the door near the pinball hall usually around 10:30 there isn't much of a line there... but like I said, cash only there. Credit does take longer.

#433 3 years ago

Picked up a Dr Who on the way over. One more for the arcade hall

image_(resized).jpeg

#434 3 years ago

See you all tomorrow!

#435 3 years ago
Quoted from goatdan:

Bring cash and show up slightly after 10am. Cash line always moves super fast - probably faster than pre-orders once it gets moving. It's why we start taking pre-orders an hour early.
You can try the door near the pinball hall usually around 10:30 there isn't much of a line there... but like I said, cash only there. Credit does take longer.

Looking at the MGC website event map. Which letter on the map is the Pinball Hall? Another dumb question, is there food and seating? My bum ankle forces me to sit down & rest every once and awhile.

#436 3 years ago

The arcade hall is Q, R, S and T basically. Food is at J or P. There is seating scattered around, the best places are the speaking hall (also P) and the table top areas. I'd suggest just planning to drop by some speeches or play a few table top games. If you don't know how, there are people to teach you!

Hope that helps!

#437 3 years ago

I have one Mario kart 2, great condition. 2900 delivered to mgc. Sold as is working.

20160407_192030_(resized).jpg

#438 3 years ago
Quoted from Chrizg:

Picked up a Dr Who on the way over. One more for the arcade hall

image_(resized).jpeg

Seeing the picture of your NGG Makes me miss being home so I can play mine.

chris

#439 3 years ago
Quoted from TMFish:

Mustang Pro upgraded with a bitchin' 80s soundtrack. Will be for sale.

Sorry, forgot to update this.

Mustang has been sold. Wheel of Fortune will be returning to MGC. Will be for sale.

#440 3 years ago
Quoted from TMFish:

Mustang has been sold. Wheel of Fortune will be returning to MGC. Will be for sale.

wow, there will be two WoF's now

#441 3 years ago
Quoted from TMFish:

Still making room for GB? Man there are going to be a pile of them all over SEWI.

#442 3 years ago

I have my Sorcerer fixed and will brought there to play.

#443 3 years ago

I'm taking Flash Gordon and Meteor to MGC. They're both for sale too.

#444 3 years ago
Quoted from craigj:

Like Dan said, the line by the pinball hall is usually shorter. If you show up early and the line is too long, I will stand in line for you. PM me if you want. I'll keep an eye out.

#445 3 years ago
Quoted from kickabit:

I'm taking Flash Gordon and Meteor to MGC. They're both for sale too.

how much for flash gordon and condition?

#446 3 years ago

I got hit by the Gremlins too. It was my fault, but I am sure they enjoyed it. I broke the backglass on my Jubilee. The good news is that it is working perfectly. :/

#447 3 years ago

Games are setup. Just waiting for fish tales. I will apologize about Dr Who now as I've already had to fix a few hacks on it. Hope it holds up for the weekend.

#448 3 years ago
Quoted from mr2xbass:

Like Dan said, the line by the pinball hall is usually shorter. If you show up early and the line is too long, I will stand in line for you. PM me if you want. I'll keep an eye out.

Cool thanks. I'm bringing my son also, he likes pinball. Is the pinball hall entrance the one on the map that is near where it says "to lower level"?

#449 3 years ago

We were there setting up earlier tonight, I can't wait for MGC to officially start!

20160407_195929_resized_(resized).jpg

20160407_201502_resized_(resized).jpg

20160407_202954_resized_(resized).jpg

20160407_204525_resized_(resized).jpg

#450 3 years ago
Quoted from craigj:

Is the pinball hall entrance the one on the map that is near where it says "to lower level"?

I believe it is by "S" on the map.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
$ 21.00
€ 3.95
Flipper Parts
Multigame
There are 569 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 12.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside