20160408_155702_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
CAM00214[1]_(resized).jpg
20160407_204525_resized_(resized).jpg
20160407_202954_resized_(resized).jpg
20160407_201502_resized_(resized).jpg
20160407_195929_resized_(resized).jpg
There are 569 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 12.
#351 8 years ago

My son has recently informed me that he is over TMNT and into Star Wars now, so no worries

#352 8 years ago

Thanks.
I had a buyer and I got what I needed. I'm just disappointed since I put a lot of work into the restoration. But at least I'm still brining a game. And this ones compact do your crowded game room.
Fortytwo

#353 8 years ago
Quoted from pinwhoo:

Bringing original Fireball for sale, $2400.
Dimension, if it's still for sale that will be $1700.
Possibly Avengers, nfs.
Possibly Jackbot, possibly fs.

Wow! Possibly 4 games! That's dedication! Trying to match Kingpin's past efforts!?! Thanks!

#354 8 years ago
Quoted from Timerider:

Bringing 2 machines... (not for sale):
D.E. Checkpoint
and one more TBA

Have to cancel out... I'm not going to be able to make it this year.

#355 8 years ago

Genesis has developed a booting problem. If it doesn't seem reliable enough I may bring Stargate.

#356 8 years ago

Things change - my Sorcerer just developed a boot problem last night (just like the above Genesis!). Stupid thing works fine up until then - go figure. Anyway, the other game I was going to bring was a Gottlieb Sweet Hearts but I never got around to finishing it. Nice game, needs a shopping and the 1's reel repaired. I have ALL the parts to complete it, just no time. If anyone wants this as a complete project I'll sell it for what I've got into it, $600. Just PM me for details.

Looking like Jet Spin will be there in place of Sorcerer if I don't get it up and rockin' in the next couple of days!

#357 8 years ago

Chris S.

Update mine. I'll have Checkpoint and Waterworld, both sold.

#358 8 years ago

Looks like I have to join the non booting club. Viking will not be making an appearance. I will need to bring Centigrade 37 and Tommy - both not for sale (unless stupid offers come in). Hopefully C37 doesn't have problems when booting up.

#359 8 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

Looks like I have to join the non booting club. Viking will not be making an appearance.

Man, these MGC gremlins sure are making the rounds!! Lousy buggers. C37 - sweeeeetttt....

#360 8 years ago

Ill be at MGC looking for a Big Buck Hunter and a Golden tee. Older is fine. Friend wants for his mancave.

#361 8 years ago
Quoted from kettchxxii:

Ill be at MGC looking for a Big Buck Hunter and a Golden tee. Older is fine. Friend wants for his mancave.

reach out to KINPINgames on pinside. He likely can take care of you on a the BBH or possibly goldentee also.

Likely has the best price/quality by far from what I have seen.

#362 8 years ago

Sorry guys, no pins from me. But I will have a ton of vids. Simpsons Bowling, Lethal Enforcers, Raiden 2, Tempest (cabaret), Leland Double Play, Arkanoid 2 (I think). Possibly a Star Wars Trilogy vid and a Golden Tee Complete, as well. All working and for sale.

#363 8 years ago

I got a bad news I cant go this year. I am calling to cancel my room tonight or tomorrow.
I thought I would mention it here. If someone replies quick enough I can change the name on the room.

#364 8 years ago
Quoted from pinballnut3:

I got a bad news I cant go this year. I am calling to cancel my room tonight or tomorrow.
I thought I would mention it here. If someone replies quick enough I can change the name on the room.

bummer!

#365 8 years ago

Games breaking down in droves, forced cancellations due to random things. Is this year cursed?

#366 8 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Games breaking down in droves, forced cancellations due to random things. Is this year cursed?

blame me, I'm going for the first time.

#367 8 years ago

i'll be there, rain or shine.

list of machines being brought

pinball

Wizard of Oz Limited Edition #488
The Hobbit Limited Edition #488
The Hobbit
Ripley's Believe it or Not
Viper night driving

video

Big Buck Hunter Pro
Big Buck Hunter World
Golden Tee Complete
Silver Strike Bowling
Star Wars Trilogy Arcade (kitted into a Midway Cabinet)
Multicade
(2) countertop touchscreen

#368 8 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

nah, just means the rest of us need to step it up more!

#369 8 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

While there is a number of people who had this happen to here, our cancellation rate is so much lower than in years past it's interesting. It's a number that I track, and for hotel rooms and stuff like that, the rate is generally around 3% during the last few months leading into the show. This year the churn is currently at about 0.5%.

As for games breaking down, it's the nature of owning games. It's why we can't go to the location that told me we would have to know exactly which machines would be coming two months in advance - even if everyone told us that early, there is no way to guarantee anything. I'm happy with anything that anyone is bringing, and I know just how much work goes into anything that arrives!

#370 8 years ago
Quoted from kettchxxii:

Quoted from Whysnow:

reach out to KINPINgames on pinside. He likely can take care of you on a the BBH or possibly goldentee also.
Likely has the best price/quality by far from what I have seen.

I agree. See if Kingpin can bring one to the show for you to buy, or work it out before hand. He has or can get most games you want at a good price.

#371 8 years ago

Got a hold of Kingpin. Great guy. Thanks!

#372 8 years ago

I will be bringing TAXI and STARS, both not for sale.

#373 8 years ago
Quoted from kettchxxii:

Got a hold of Kingpin. Great guy. Thanks!

cool!

Is this going in your westside location also?

#374 8 years ago

Will there be a Ghostbusters at MGC?

#375 8 years ago
Quoted from Hi-Fi:

Will there be a Ghostbusters at MGC?

Yes

#376 8 years ago

Hobbit, gb, rob zombie and full throttle I think are all there?!

#377 8 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Hobbit, gb, rob zombie and full throttle I think are all there?!

And amh

#378 8 years ago
Quoted from goatdan:

It's why we can't go to the location that told me we would have to know exactly which machines would be coming two months in advance - even if everyone told us that early, there is no way to guarantee anything.

I can't believe how nuts that sounds. Why would that matter to a convention hall?

#379 8 years ago

And P3.

--
Rob Anthony
Pinball Classics
http://LockWhenLit.com
Quality Board Work - In Home Service
borygard at gmail dot com

#380 8 years ago

This CV colorDMD looks pretty sweet!

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#381 8 years ago

contact me...I would be interested in that if still possible

#382 8 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

I can't believe how nuts that sounds. Why would that matter to a convention hall?

According to them, because they would also have to set up your games (you wouldn't be able too), they need to make sure it's approved.

They are nuts. There is a reason (and this is one of many!) that we have a tent instead of a larger venue... But I'm mostly okay with that. Other than the heat, which good God that's expensive...

#383 8 years ago
Quoted from pinballnut3:

you can contact me if it is still possible for me to get room

#384 8 years ago

Been going back and forth on trading or selling my Corvette. It's in really nice shape, artwork is almost perfect. If can work out a deal before the show I am happy to bring it on Saturday (my DM already has the car reserved on Friday).

#385 8 years ago

I'll be bringing Breakshot - Possibly for sale.

#386 8 years ago
Quoted from goatdan:

According to them, because they would also have to set up your games (you wouldn't be able too), they need to make sure it's approved.
They are nuts. There is a reason (and this is one of many!) that we have a tent instead of a larger venue... But I'm mostly okay with that. Other than the heat, which good God that's expensive...

I've heard of this elsewhere. Can't believe places still do business like this.

#387 8 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

I've heard of this elsewhere. Can't believe places still do business like this.

Find me late Saturday night if I'm still standing, and I'll tell you all stories.

Hey, at least we talked them down from more than a cool quarter mil for electrical cost, which was the original stumbling block for years.

Then they also told me we needed to sell 500 rooms at their partner hotels at $400 per night. Which, while we do sell more than 500 rooms, no one in their right mind would pay $400 / night. :-/

#388 8 years ago

Pins broken down and ready for the trailer

#389 8 years ago

Well, Pharaoh is not 100%, so we're subbing in a Party Zone as plan B. That'll be my 5th game for sure. They're already packed up and ready for transport. Can't wait!

#390 8 years ago

one pin locked and ready. 1 more getting ready later today.

Got most of my other duties in order.

#391 8 years ago

2 in the truck and one more that will go in on Thrusday.

#392 8 years ago
Quoted from goatdan:

What kind of additional costs are there for heating? It seems the weather always turns right before MGC! I would go in a blizzard though so I don't mind 40 degree weather

#393 8 years ago

Jazman >> do we have room for more pins still?

Maybe we can push a few more locals to bring more games if they are needed?

#394 8 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

It seems the weather always turns right before MGC!

I'm packing my long johns.

Capture_(resized).PNGCapture_(resized).PNG

#395 8 years ago

In keeping with the pins crapping out. My Bally Star Trek is having a weird issue which I'm not going to be able to tackle till after MGC. I will be bringing Paragon for Clock Chaos instead.

#396 8 years ago

If I can get my transport back, I will bring

Lost World
Bally Star Trek
Rollercoaster Tycoon

If you want to buy or trade for one, that's always fun.
If anyone is interested, I could bring a Mario Andretti
for sale.

#397 8 years ago

If anyone is interested in the Avengers LE we have I can deliver to MGC

#398 8 years ago

Just now submitted my list of games on the MGC site

#399 8 years ago

Just looked at the list again, and I didn't see anyone listing a GOT. Should I load up a pro? I know the answer is yes, but I wanted to check as we don't need 4 of them.

#400 8 years ago
Quoted from Chrizg:

Just looked at the list again, and I didn't see anyone listing a GOT. Should I load up a pro? I know the answer is yes, but I wanted to check as we don't need 4 of them.

I would say no. There are like 7 of them in the immediate area on route and pretty sure there will be atleast 1 or 2 there already.

You have better game IMO!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Ana, CA
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

$ 22.50
$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Salt Lake City, UT
$ 179.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Pimp

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Gilbert, AZ
Machine - For Sale
New Brighton, PA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 569 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 12.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-what-are-you-bringing-or-selling-mgc-arcade-hall/page/8 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.