20160408_155702_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
CAM00214[1]_(resized).jpg
20160407_204525_resized_(resized).jpg
20160407_202954_resized_(resized).jpg
20160407_201502_resized_(resized).jpg
20160407_195929_resized_(resized).jpg
There are 569 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 12.
#251 8 years ago

Hey ChrisS can you update my DM to for sale/trade. I figure that probably a more likely scenario, plus I have to move soon and it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world to wait until then to get another pin.

#252 8 years ago

Updates:

Sold

Time Zone
F14 Translite
Xenon PF

#253 8 years ago

Had a few inquiries about FG - the one pictured on the right is the one I'm finishing now and will be the one going\for sale.
Overlayed playfield sandwiched between layers of clear, all new lamp sockets installed, all new drop targets installed. Cab repainted with automotive lacquer. Black power-coated legs. Comet warm white led's installed with modded lamp board. All metal tumbled, all mechs cleaned in ultra-sonic. These games were an absolute disaster when I first got them, so a lot of work has went into both of them. No idea of what it's worth so I'm entertaining offers until Sunday of MGC.

IMG_1700[1]_(resized).JPGIMG_1700[1]_(resized).JPG

#254 8 years ago

here are a couple of games that i am going to bring for sales

Getaway $2995 obo - Chrome legs, lockdown, siderails. full led kit, "chrome" flipper bats, new cabinet decals, target decals
Ripley's Believe it or Not $2995 obo - cliffy, led kit, small wear by kickout
-Sold- Tales from the Crypt $1895 obo - PROJECT machine was purchased with the intent of fixing it up, but have run out of time and energy. new plastic set included, full boardset, 2 toppers. some wires have been chewed through my small creatures as it sat in a barn where it was purchased from.
Viper Night Driving $2395 obo - full topside teardown, new rubber kit, new "glo-ball" set

#255 8 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

here are a couple of games that i am going to bring for sales
Getaway $2995 obo - Chrome legs, lockdown, siderails. full led kit, "chrome" flipper bats, new cabinet decals, target decals
Ripley's Believe it or Not $2995 obo - cliffy, led kit, small wear by kickout
Tales from the Crypt $1895 obo - PROJECT machine was purchased with the intent of fixing it up, but have run out of time and energy. new plastic set included, full boardset, 2 toppers. some wires have been chewed through my small creatures as it sat in a barn where it was purchased from.
Viper Night Driving $2395 obo - full topside teardown, new rubber kit, new "glo-ball" set

I might know someone who wants the Tales...

#256 8 years ago

Oh yeah, and I think Mystery Castle is going to take a year off. Sound board wasn't playing music and then it started working but now Gane is constantly resetting. Not sure if I'll have time to look at it or not.

Ill bring something else if we need it.

#257 8 years ago

Dan > do you have the main tourney games selected yet?

#258 8 years ago

If anyone will have their games there by noon on Friday and would like to offer up your deck for Clock Chaos use, PLEASE message me.

Game must play well and I will need keys and ability to set it up mean for chaos (settings like no ball save and EB off; hardware like remove outlane posts).

Both of the games I am bringging are being used elsewhere (FullT launch event and FT in main event) so I need to find 5 games in total.

thanks in advance.

#259 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

If anyone will have their games there by noon on Friday and would like to offer up your deck for Clock Chaos use, PLEASE message me.

Earlier in this thread or another MGC related, I believe niveckc711 offered up his DemoMan for tournament use. With games being setup "mean", it would be an excellent use of the profanity ROMS

#260 8 years ago
Quoted from mr2xbass:

Earlier in this thread or another MGC related, I believe niveckc711 offered up his DemoMan for tournament use. With games being setup "mean", it would be an excellent use of the profanity ROMS

love it, lol!

Would need the claw disabled in settings also. It is a great competition game with that done!

#261 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I'm planning on bringing CFTBL to MGC and you're welcome to use it in CC.

#262 8 years ago
Quoted from Eric_S:

I'm planning on bringing CFTBL to MGC and you're welcome to use it in CC.

thanks Eric! Set her up mean and on tourney settings in advance if you get a chance. Looking forward to it!

#263 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Dan > do you have the main tourney games selected yet?

If the Fish Tales are confirmed here, yes - I'm like a day behind on everything at the moment, so... anyone want to just tell me? Need an extra day of life right now...

#264 8 years ago

Elvis and Pistol Poker are sold.

#265 8 years ago

confirmed that both mine and Trilogys clearcoat Fishtales will be there and for tourney use.

#266 8 years ago

I heard mention of Paragon possible double but I thought I was the only one to respond to that. Are there any other games that could be used in the tournament that need to be doubled?
I could bring Paragon and use it in Clock Chaos as well.

#267 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

confirmed that both mine and Trilogys clearcoat Fishtales will be there and for tourney use.

Neo is going to be thrilled.

#268 8 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

I heard mention of Paragon possible double but I thought I was the only one to respond to that. Are there any other games that could be used in the tournament that need to be doubled?
I could bring Paragon and use it in Clock Chaos as well.

There is another game doubled for the tournament, I'm set. I'll announce the games soon enough on the site.

And seriously, thanks guys. With all of the random stuff going on in my life right now (most of it great, but just crazy) I appreciate the back up.

#269 8 years ago
Quoted from goatdan:

There is another game doubled for the tournament, I'm set. I'll announce the games soon enough on the site.
And seriously, thanks guys. With all of the random stuff going on in my life right now (most of it great, but just crazy) I appreciate the back up.

Answered in email. Nothing to see here.

#270 8 years ago

Do I need to bring 2 addams ?

Current game list I am bringing is

fish tales(picking up there)
Addams
Ngg
IM or something else with color

#271 8 years ago
Quoted from Chrizg:

Addams
Ngg

You don't need to bring two TAFs

#272 8 years ago
Quoted from Chrizg:

Addams
Ngg

Two Addams Family's = definition of a hoarder......lol

#273 8 years ago

Yea count my DM as in for CC!

#274 8 years ago

looks like DM and Creech confirmed for Clock Chaos.

I will be tehre early on Friday. please PM me to let me know when you are arriving. Your games will go in the specific area for clock chaos and Ill need the keys (for stuck balls and any adjustments).

Still looking for 3 more titles. I need at least 1 solid state and at least 1 EM please.

#275 8 years ago
Quoted from dkazz1:

Technically I have 4 but 2 are on location and the other 2 will also be soon.

#276 8 years ago

Revised list of what I'm bringing.

I am bringing Wipe Out and Rocky & Bullwinkle, both will be for sale. I decided not to bring StarGate but I am still thinking about eventually listing it for sale on here etc.

Thank you,

Chris

#277 8 years ago
Quoted from Jetzxi:

I am bringing Wipe Out

THANKS!!! I really am looking forward to playing this!

#278 8 years ago

Is anyone brining an Apollo 13. I want to play one sometime.
Fortytwo

#279 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

looks like DM and Creech confirmed for Clock Chaos.
I will be tehre early on Friday. please PM me to let me know when you are arriving. Your games will go in the specific area for clock chaos and Ill need the keys (for stuck balls and any adjustments).
Still looking for 3 more titles. I need at least 1 solid state and at least 1 EM please.

I could bring my Bally Star Trek for CC.

#280 8 years ago

Well, I sold my jurassic park today. I still have a new in box t-Rex (the new one that looks like the one from the movie) that I didn't install (I was a beta tester and recieved a production version along with the beta).

Never installed.

$350 cash will take it

#281 8 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

I could bring my Bally Star Trek for CC.

Yes please

#282 8 years ago
Quoted from Chrizg:

Place a meter on voltage test, and touch each game's lockdown bar to the game next to it. If it reads 40-60+ volts, the game is not grounded.

Actually, it can be caused by more than just a bad ground. But, that is usually the cause. Reversed Hot/Neutral is the other common issue. As was noted, we try to do a visual check for grounds. In addition, we then also check metal to metal on adjacent machines for differentials. It's not 100% and it's not perfect, but there is only so much you can do given the time and scale of the show.

Jaz

#283 8 years ago
Quoted from dkazz1:

Or an operator...

#284 8 years ago

I walk around the game hall prior to opening with each foot in a bucket of water and touch 3 machines at the same time (dont ask how I touch the 3rd). If I get a shock then we ask jediturtle for a cleanup on ailse 3 and then rewire the offending machine.

MGC always starts with a bang

#285 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I walk around the game hall prior to opening with each foot in a bucket of water and touch 3 machines at the same time (dont ask how I touch the 3rd). If I get a shock then we ask jediturtle for a cleanup on ailse 3 and then rewire the offending machine.
MGC always starts with a bang

That reminds me...windex and paper towels...

#286 8 years ago

Man this show is coming up quick... too much to do and too little time!

Jaz

#287 8 years ago
Quoted from Chrizg:

Technically I have 4 but 2 are on location and the other 2 will also be soon.

ouch your killing me......lol

#288 8 years ago

Update :

I'll also be taking up Corvette.

And possibly a clear coated sorcerer (if I can get it fixed in time)

#289 8 years ago

I'm bringing:

Pinbot(Not for Sale)
Donkey Kong Upright Arcade (For sale $1000/obo)

#290 8 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

That reminds me...windex and paper towels...

I'd also recommend safety glasses and rubber gloves!

Looks like I'll be bringing the really nice 1940 Genco Cadillac I just got fixed up and WrestleMania pro. Will try to squeeze another pin in the van if I can.

#291 8 years ago
Quoted from tullster:

Will try to squeeze another pin in the van if I can.

any chance of that Tag team being ready? Would be a great game for clock chaos!

#292 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

any chance of that Tag team being ready? Would be a great game for clock chaos!

I sorta doubt it, but will try and let you know if it's possible by Tuesday.

#293 8 years ago

I am still looking for a solid and good competitive EM for clock chaos.

Please message me if you have something.

#294 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I am still looking for a solid and good competitive EM for clock chaos.
Please message me if you have something.

I like that tournament games at this show are represented by different eras. Beats the heck out of all Stern tournaments.

#295 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I will be tehre early on Friday. please PM me to let me know when you are arriving.

Hilton, if I show up sometime in the morning, should I have any trouble getting my game set up in the arcade hall? I don't need any help. I just want to make sure I have access. An email I got from the MGC guys seemed to indicate that I should let them know if I'm dropping off before 1:00p on Friday.

Thanks!

#296 8 years ago

Besides having friends that stay all weekend, does MGC have any kind of system for removing stuck balls and other simple issues for the games that I bring when I'm not there? A keymaster or some such?

#297 8 years ago
Quoted from Lame33:

Besides having friends that stay all weekend, does MGC have any kind of system for removing stuck balls and other simple issues for the games that I bring when I'm not there? A keymaster or some such?

Lift it up and slam it down! (JUST KIDDING!)

If you know you aren't going to be around, there are lots of volunteers who are both trustworthy and available to hold onto your keys for you. When I used to bring like 15 machines, I used to pass off my keys and not get to see my games due to running around at the show, and they kept on top of unsticking balls or turning them off if something bad happened.

#298 8 years ago
Quoted from floyd1977:

Hilton, if I show up sometime in the morning, should I have any trouble getting my game set up in the arcade hall? I don't need any help. I just want to make sure I have access. An email I got from the MGC guys seemed to indicate that I should let them know if I'm dropping off before 1:00p on Friday.
Thanks!

PM jazman and he will get you all taken care of.

#299 8 years ago

The MGC Silent Auction thread is up. One more reason to bring your game to MGC. Spread the word....

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/midwest-gaming-classic-april-9th-10th-silent-auction

#300 8 years ago

Ping. Updated.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Gilbert, AZ
10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Ana, CA
$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

$ 65.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Third Coast Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Salt Lake City, UT
$ 179.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Pimp

Machine - For Sale
New Brighton, PA
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

There are 569 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 12.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-what-are-you-bringing-or-selling-mgc-arcade-hall/page/6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.