Topic Stats

• 569 posts
  • 115 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by CaptainNeo
  • Topic is favorited by 20 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 30 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
winner_1_(resized).JPG
demo_(resized).jpg
1460337064942-860050468_(resized).jpg
WOF_Number_(resized).jpg
20160209_201913_(resized).jpg
20160209_201126_(resized).jpg
20160408_155702_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
CAM00214[1]_(resized).jpg
20160407_204525_resized_(resized).jpg
20160407_202954_resized_(resized).jpg
20160407_201502_resized_(resized).jpg
20160407_195929_resized_(resized).jpg

There are 569 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 12.
#151 3 years ago
Quoted from floyd1977:

I am comitted to bringing BoP 2.0 now.

Very Cool! I've been wanting to try one to see if the upgrade it worth it.

#152 3 years ago

My CP will be there, but is sold. Need to start working on Waterworld, and if that comes will be for sale

#153 3 years ago

Just wanted to put this out there in case anyone local or going to the Midwest Gaming Classic is in need. I'm selling 4x restored WPC coin doors. 2x of the two slot, two return style and 2x of the really hard to find two slot, one return style. I can ship them, they can be picked up locally, or I can bring them to MGC if paid for as well. Any questions, just let me know.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/32488

bbd9fe85194fd94c4a7b2bcfeb32950c84118e23_(resized).jpg

4967378-4796458-thumbnail4bac_(resized).jpg

#154 3 years ago
Quoted from ChadH:

Is anyone bringing a Tommy? Or considering bringing a Tommy? If so, I need a favor. Please PM me. (Nothing to do with buying/selling.)

If someone is bringing a Tommy then they get to go home with something pretty cool. Please PM me if you have one and are bringing it to MGC.

#155 3 years ago

I will be at MGC looking to buy a Flash Gordon, Harlem Globetrotters, or a Corvette pinball machine. Send me some pictures and pricing of what you got!

Thanks,

Steve 612-247-6128

#156 3 years ago
Quoted from Stevemoerke:

I will be at MGC looking to buy a Flash Gordon, Harlem Globetrotters, or a Corvette pinball machine. Send me some pictures and pricing of what you got!
Thanks,
Steve 612-247-6128

Its weird seeing another pinhead in mankato. I'm jealous of that IJ.

#157 3 years ago

Just put up the following for sale with free delivery to MGC:

Earthshaker playfield, High Speed playfield, Sorcerer playfield

Solar Fire BG, Flash Gordon BG, Gorgar BG, Mata Hari BG

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/32490

#158 3 years ago

Bringing a Hollywood Heat, for sale

#159 3 years ago

Bringing 2 pins. Sharkeys Shootout ($1600) & Fishtales (sold).

#160 3 years ago
Quoted from Hoopjohn:

Fishtales (sold).

Fishtales will still be in the arcade hall

#161 3 years ago
Quoted from Chrizg:

Fishtales will still be in the arcade hall

Always like how you buy games for your route to meet at a show and then still keep the game in the show for the whole weekend. I have had many buyers meet at shows, only to meet in the parking lot and put the game in the trailer instead of bringing it in.

Thanks for doing that

#162 3 years ago
Quoted from vidgameseller:

Always like how you buy games for your route to meet at a show and then still keep the game in the show for the whole weekend. I have had many buyers meet at shows, only to meet in the parking lot and put the game in the trailer instead of bringing it in.
Thanks for doing that

Sounds like a GREAT way to route test a game. A lot easier to fix the weak links in the hall instead of having to chase it down on location.

hint... hint... hint...

See everyone soon!
Jaz

#163 3 years ago

I still am unsure of what my second game will be for MGC. I am bringing Full Throttle for 1 game.

If anyone has something they want to see there then let me know (my collection is public; although not up to date) and I can put it in the short cue for possible refurb to bring.

#164 3 years ago

So far behind on my own plans, but here's what I know for sure...

Stargate
AMH
(maybe one more - may bring PotC if I can get a ColorDMD in there in time)

Jaz

#165 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I still am unsure of what my second game will be for MGC. I am bringing Full Throttle for 1 game.
If anyone has something they want to see there then let me know (my collection is public; although not up to date) and I can put it in the short cue for possible refurb to bring.

I vote Robo War

#166 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

WOOLY!

I haven't played one yet :/

#167 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Another vote for WoOLY. I'd like a second game on that machine. Plus it doubles as another entry for the rare challenge.

#168 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

WOOLY!

#169 3 years ago

If you're taking nominations/votes, I concur with WOOLY.

Jaz

#170 3 years ago

Meteor and RFM will be making the trip.

Both for sale or trade.

#171 3 years ago

sorry, WOOLY wont be in attendance but all you locals are welcome to come over sometime and play.

I should have said up front that Wooly is not a possible addition for MGC. My appologies.

Quoted from 20eyes:

I vote Robo War

this is a possibility as I could likely get it cleaned up in time.

#172 3 years ago

Maybe I'll continue my tradition of hypocrisy and bring CCC.

#173 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Yes!Yes!Yes!

#174 3 years ago

so you are brining WWELE?

#175 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

What happens at MGC... stays at MGC.

#176 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

so you are brining WWELE?

Don't have one but would consider trades for one. Really like the pro after playing it at Wuana.

#177 3 years ago

Would love to get some time on a NBA fastbreak if someone is bringing one.

#178 3 years ago
Quoted from Jazman:

What happens at MGC... stays at MGC.

lol, we all know that is a lie. Shit will be posted on the internet before you even leave the show...

#179 3 years ago

Nice updates by all.

Keep them coming. Wish I was going to be there this year.

chris

#180 3 years ago

Also bringing Williams - Pharaoh (for sale)

#181 3 years ago

I could bring a WPT that's for sale if anyone is interested. Probably won't bring that one though unless it's sold in advance.

#182 3 years ago
Quoted from icust298:

I could bring a WPT that's for sale if anyone is interested. Probably won't bring that one though unless it's sold in advance.

I swear someone was looking for a wpt

#183 3 years ago

I'm bringing a game, haven't posted because I'm not sure which one yet. Will likely be Sopranos, which I brought last year. Game has seen a lot of love since last year so it should be more fun to see and play.

ChrisS - Go ahead and mark me down for Sopranos. If that changes, I'll let you know.

FYI - Dan asked me to pull together a Silent Auction for MGC. The auction will take place during the After Party. All proceeds will help fund additional food and maybe something special for After Party participants. I'm posting this here to help give people fuel to bring a game. We have some great donations you are gonna want to bring home.

UPDATE: Sopranos is not for sale, unless you want to spend $5k.

#184 3 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

WOOLY!
I haven't played one yet :/

In the WOOLY thread, I brought up to someone that they should share WOOLY and they said they would. Can't remember who said it though.

Shame that I was right that the WOOLY owners would hide their machines away.

#185 3 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

In the WOOLY thread, I brought up to someone that they should share WOOLY and they said they would. Can't remember who said it though.
Shame that I was right that the WOOLY owners would hide their machines away.

my WOOLY is available for play to LOTS of people and I have already taken it to 1 show.

#186 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I would like to see WOOLY

edit... got too excited and didn't read all the previous posts about you not bringing it. now i vote for fishtales because it looks sooo nice.

#187 3 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

I would like to see WOOLY
edit... got too excited and didn't read all the previous posts about you not bringing it. now i vote for fishtales because it looks sooo nice.

That would be two Fish Tales and then we could put Fish Tales in the tournament instead of Metallica if you guys are cool with that

Trying to find a not-Metallica game to put in again, although Metallica is awesome, so...

#188 3 years ago

I can bring fishtales if you want it for the main tourney dan.

Remember, mine is clearcoated and plays fast...

Just let me know. Happy to bring it if you ned it.

#189 3 years ago

The Fishtales I am buying at the show unknown to me but I should have no issues keeping it up and running. There are no tournaments on Sunday correct ?

#190 3 years ago

Playoffs on Sunday

#191 3 years ago

I'm planning on checking out MGC this year with my youngest son. We are looking to buy a Fire!, Road show, Nascar, or whirlwind pin. If anyone is thinking of bringing one of these, please pm me.
I have a nice Strikes and Spares for sale/trade and could bring that to MGC as well if anyone was looking for one...
Cheers and looking forward to this event!

#192 3 years ago
Quoted from goatdan:

That would be two Fish Tales and then we could put Fish Tales in the tournament instead of Metallica if you guys are cool with that
Trying to find a not-Metallica game to put in again, although Metallica is awesome, so...

If it only takes two to be in the MPC line-up, we could revisit the TX-Sector Idea.. Grangeomatic I believe is still bringing one and.. Whysnow, would you wanna bring yours?? TX is definitely not-Metallica, but is totally rad.

Grangeomatic, Whysnow, and Goatdan, whaddya think?

I think maybe I just like the idea of the MPC having games people know and games people don't know. Rounds out the skill set.

I don't mean to be volunteering other people's machines for tournaments, just spitballing is all..

#193 3 years ago

Unfortunately his game has a center post and mine does not. He can't remove his center post and i am not adding one, so tx is a no go unless rob a can bring his.

I also think tx would be much better than fish tales, but i am happy to bring either if they need it for the tourney.

#194 3 years ago

Yeah, talked about TX.

Fish Tales with one cleared and one not doesn't seem like the greatest idea either. I need a double of something!

Speaking of which, anyone have a solid Joker Poker too? Exploring some more old school options. Or heck, we'd use Joker Poker and another older option as a third...

I'm open to changing it up and I'm only really married to one newer game (not Metallica ) but I need a solid double soon, or it will be Metallica by default of us having a pair there...

#195 3 years ago

Ugggghhhhh.

Anything but another year of metallica, please.

#196 3 years ago
Quoted from goatdan:

Yeah, talked about TX.
Fish Tales with one cleared and one not doesn't seem like the greatest idea either. I need a double of something!
Speaking of which, anyone have a solid Joker Poker too? Exploring some more old school options. Or heck, we'd use Joker Poker and another older option as a third...
I'm open to changing it up and I'm only really married to one newer game (not Metallica ) but I need a solid double soon, or it will be Metallica by default of us having a pair there...

I could bring two Iron Mans, but I head out of town around Sunday at noonish.

Edit - or 2 addams

#197 3 years ago
Quoted from Chrizg:

Edit - or 2 addams

2 Addams!!!!!

#198 3 years ago
Quoted from Chrizg:

Edit - or 2 addams

I am all for Iron Man but we can't lose 100% of them at noon. Theoretically, if we can get to 12:30 on them and we have one left (I think we could get one other one of them to the show), then that would work. I need one to go past 12:30.

I have one, but it has an issue and because it's away until the show, there is no way I can address it until I get it back after I move into my house... in May. :-/

#199 3 years ago

Oh, and actually Addams might work, I know of one more at least, and hell... might be able to get another on hand...

#200 3 years ago
Quoted from Eric_S:

Playoffs on Sunday

I think there is a need for a Melody tournament.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 149.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 30.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 96.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
There are 569 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 12.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside