Topic Stats

• 569 posts
  • 115 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by CaptainNeo
  • Topic is favorited by 20 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 30 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
winner_1_(resized).JPG
demo_(resized).jpg
1460337064942-860050468_(resized).jpg
WOF_Number_(resized).jpg
20160209_201913_(resized).jpg
20160209_201126_(resized).jpg
20160408_155702_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
CAM00214[1]_(resized).jpg
20160407_204525_resized_(resized).jpg
20160407_202954_resized_(resized).jpg
20160407_201502_resized_(resized).jpg
20160407_195929_resized_(resized).jpg

There are 569 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 12.
#101 3 years ago

I've got Genesis almost ready to go. Looking for late 80's early 90's Gottliebs.

#102 3 years ago
Quoted from nivekc711:

I'm bringing DM, will be considering trades.
Oh and I have the profanity chips currently installed on DM but I'll probably turn it off for the kiddos, unless I hear a convincing argument otherwise

Here are a couple convincing arguments:

(1) You can't hear shit in there.
(2) Kids have heard it before.

#103 3 years ago
Quoted from nivekc711:

Oh and I have the profanity chips currently installed on DM but I'll probably turn it off for the kiddos, unless I hear a convincing argument otherwise

Don't turn off profanity

#104 3 years ago
Quoted from nivekc711:

My vote would be off for normal hours, on for the afterparty. But honestly it's so loud you probably will not be able to hear it clearly anyway (and if you can, we may ask you to turn it down, LOL).

#105 3 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

My vote would be off for normal hours, on for the afterparty. But honestly it's so loud you probably will not be able to hear it clearly anyway (and if you can, we may ask you to turn it down, LOL).

My vote is to keep the profanity turned off.
If you want to hear profanity, I am more than happy to provide it for anyone free of charge all weekend long.

#106 3 years ago

Ping !!!!!

#107 3 years ago

Just did my submit on the MGC site, planning on bringing a Demo Man also. In the spirt of things I'll list it forsale.

#108 3 years ago

I'm bringing my family guy and tmnt. I am in process of a full tear down shop of turtles. Lots of new parts and under playfeild LEDs. Really make the turtle color targets pop nicely.
Both games will be for sale.
Fortytwo

#109 3 years ago

Is anyone bringing a Tommy? Or considering bringing a Tommy? If so, I need a favor. Please PM me. (Nothing to do with buying/selling.)

#110 3 years ago
Quoted from Fortytwo:

I'm bringing my family guy and tmnt. I am in process of a full tear down shop of turtles. Lots of new parts and under playfeild LEDs. Really make the turtle color targets pop nicely.
Both games will be for sale.
Fortytwo

Please don't sell the turtles before my 6 year old gets to play it a couple times

By the way, for those of you bringing games, if the game is still there at 5pm on Sunday, we're going to have a little surprise for everyone...

...and, the party is getting better! More news soon! (I need to clone myself, this is freaking crazy!!)

#111 3 years ago
Quoted from goatdan:

Please don't sell the turtles before my 6 year old gets to play it a couple times
By the way, for those of you bringing games, if the game is still there at 5pm on Sunday, we're going to have a little surprise for everyone...
...and, the party is getting better! More news soon! (I need to clone myself, this is freaking crazy!!)

Don't worry. I don't plan on pre selling it since I still have plenty of work to do. It will be ther Saturday. Plus it can't be removed until noon anyways.
Fortytwo

#112 3 years ago

Have three people in need of a ticket to the after party this year at MGC, we'd be able to help load in on Friday or whatever else needs done. I'd also be willing to pay someone fairly well, for a couple of extra passes. I'll be bringing a VS. Super Mario arcade, and likely one pin yet to be determined.

#113 3 years ago

Update: WMS Wing Ding and Hot Line both sold (thanks again Alex!) - I guess I'll bring GTL Royal Flush. If anything else pops up, I'll bring that too. I like to bring a couple EM's each year.

Frank

#114 3 years ago
Quoted from FrankJ:

I like to bring a couple EM's each year.
Frank

The EMs are my favorite pins to play at MGC! No where else that I can play that many EMs in one place.

#115 3 years ago
Quoted from FrankJ:

Update: WMS Wing Ding and Hot Line both sold (thanks again Alex!) - I guess I'll bring GTL Royal Flush. If anything else pops up, I'll bring that too. I like to bring a couple EM's each year.
Frank

Thanks Frank. A pleasure to meet you today and see your awesome gameroom.

I just got both machines set up and played a few games on each. Both are great fun and I'm happy to have them.

A part of me feels a little bad for intercepting games destined for MGC. The good news is Tom Taylor has both Hot Line and Wing Ding in his collection. If your looking to play a bunch of EMs and you have a ticket to Toms you are in luck.

#116 3 years ago
Quoted from icust298:

Have three people in need of a ticket to the after party this year at MGC, we'd be able to help load in on Friday or whatever else needs done. I'd also be willing to pay someone fairly well, for a couple of extra passes. I'll be bringing a VS. Super Mario arcade, and likely one pin yet to be determined.

you have 4 games in your collection I would love to play at MGC, just sayin'....

easiest way to get 3 passes is to bring 3 games. the show does not happen and get better EVERY year unless we all do our best to make it happen.

#117 3 years ago

Agree.
I had a buddy that wanted to go last year and was willit I split he room costs. So I brought an additional game got him in and to the after party. He helped setup and it was a great time. It would have been lame to make him go to he room while I partied.
Now this year he's bringing the family for Saturday.
Fortytwo.

#118 3 years ago
Quoted from icust298:

You need to bring games like whysnow said. you don't bring games you don't get in. pack up your mini van. best after party ever

#119 3 years ago

If I was closer, three games would be no issue, I could drop them off. Willing to pay enough to make it worth someone's time that lives close enough to drop a couple games off.

#120 3 years ago
Quoted from icust298:

If I was closer, three games would be no issue, I could drop them off. Willing to pay enough to make it worth someone's time that lives close enough to drop a couple games off.

I am already bringing 2 games (1 for me and 1 for wife's braclet) otherwise I would offer to lend a hand.

Maybe rent a trailer so you can bring a few more and get the extra bracelets? I have done that before.
We end up driving separate vehicles just so we can bring the 2 games.

#121 3 years ago

Thanks sir! If it comes down to it, it might be an extra vehicle trip. Just trying to avoid that extra 5 hour drive. If it was just my wife and I, I could fit 3 or 4 games without much trouble. The problem comes in when I can't fit extra games and the extra people too. We'll get it figured out though.

#122 3 years ago
Quoted from icust298:

Thanks sir! If it comes down to it, it might be an extra vehicle trip. Just trying to avoid that extra 5 hour drive. If it was just my wife and I, I could fit 3 or 4 games without much trouble. The problem comes in when I can't fit extra games and the extra people too. We'll get it figured out though.

I've brought a trailer as well in the past. Always go with my son and always have 2 games that we bring. It's more than just getting a ticket for the after party, it's about supporting the event. I know it's difficult lugging them around, believe me!

#123 3 years ago

Time to clean house. Went through and have too much stuff laying around. I've attached prices, but am open to reasonable offers. Send me a PM if you have interest and I can provide more details and pics if necessary. Probably will have some more stuff listed soon.

Pinballs

Junkyard 3,200
Elvis 2,800
Bad Cats 2,200
Pistol Poker 2,000
Team One 800
Far Out 700
Time Zone Sold
F-14 - Sold
Gold Wings - Sold
Jokerz 1,400

Playfields
Dr. Dude NOS 800
Bad Cats CPR 750
Xenon wall art - Sold
Funhouse wall art 75

Backglass/Translite
Target Alpha – wall art 100
Gold Strike – maybe/maybe not wall art 150
Fast Draw – not wall art 250
F-14 Sold
Maverick NOS 50
Whirlwind – wall art 30
Funhouse – wall art 30

Parts/Misc
Wide Body Cab (JD) 200
Half populated JD pf 200
Whirlwind Speaker panel 100
Medieval Madness ramp full set 300

Plastics
Fun House – used 50
Bad Cats – unopened CPR 150
Pinbot – mini playfield un openend CPR 70

#124 3 years ago

Is it just me, or are there less people committing to bring machines this year? There doesn't seem to be as much activity here as in the past.

#125 3 years ago

For the first time ever, we are bringing a P3 to MGC. 1 machine - 5 different games (4 of which are being revealed at TPF this weekend).

Looking forward to see you all.

- Gerry
http://www.multimorphic.com

#126 3 years ago
Quoted from gstellenberg:

For the first time ever, we are bringing a P3 to MGC. 1 machine - 5 different games (4 of which are being revealed at TPF this weekend).
- Gerry

Fing AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#127 3 years ago
Quoted from FrankJ:

Is it just me, or are there less people committing to bring machines this year? There doesn't seem to be as much activity here as in the past.

it does seem like less activity in this thread.

JazMan >> is this real or just lack of Pinside posting? Do we need to beat on some doors to get the pin count up?

#128 3 years ago

Will anyone here be bringing a fish tales, no good gofers, or whitewater for sale?

#129 3 years ago

I'll be bringing a game, not sure which one yet. If I get my CFTBL done, I'll bring that. Otherwise, I have a Harlem Globetrotters that I might drag along. Or by popular demand, maybe even Melody!

#130 3 years ago

I'm planning to bring some pins FS but haven't signed up yet. Still working out the details.

The pins I am considering:

NASCAR
TFTC
SS
TAF
Corvette
HS2
Fish Tales
RFM

--------

The list may change as most of my pins are for sale.

Tom

#131 3 years ago
Quoted from mpm262:

Will anyone here be bringing a fish tales, no good gofers, or whitewater for sale?

will you bring your WWFRR please?

I want to play one some more!

#132 3 years ago

i think that i might add a couple more to my list, Currently bringing
Goin Nuts
Wheel of Fortune

Thinking of also adding
Blackout
POTC
Bally Playboy
and maybe pinbot

Although not well like on pinside, Ill probably have 5-10 video games too

#133 3 years ago

Potc with colordmd would be sweet!

#134 3 years ago

looking for transport for a game coming from the twin cities to MGC.

edit: transport found

#135 3 years ago

If anyone near me has transport but no games to bring, you can take one of mine, and enjoy all the benefits of having a game there (including the after party) Just shoot me a PM.

#136 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

will you bring your WWFRR please?
I want to play one some more!

It is my brothers pin that he keeps at my house since he lives in an apartment. I can discuss with him and see if he is interested in that, but, he will be working and not able to attend so I don't know that he will go for it.

#137 3 years ago
Quoted from Slim64:

If anyone near me has transport but no games to bring, you can take one of mine, and enjoy all the benefits of having a game there (including the after party) Just shoot me a PM.

super nice offer!

#138 3 years ago
Quoted from gstellenberg:

- Gerry

Maybe I can get you to try the bruschetta. (Is there such a thing as an all meat bruschetta??) 8D

--
Rob Anthony
Pinball Classics
http://LockWhenLit.com
Quality Board Work - In Home Service
borygard at gmail dot com

#139 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

it does seem like less activity in this thread.
JazMan >> is this real or just lack of Pinside posting? Do we need to beat on some doors to get the pin count up?

I would say registrations are down. But, I'm hoping it is like last year and everybody is just waiting until the last minute.

So, if you're bringing a game, send us a note to arcadehall@midwestgamingclassic.com.

If you're not bringing a game, then come on and bring one!. Let us know!
Jaz

#140 3 years ago

I am 30 minutes west of MGC if anyone is looking for a nice Jurassic Park. Can't make MGC this year, but will be around Friday and Sunday that weekend...
http://wisconsinpinball.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=839

#141 3 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

I am 30 minutes west of MGC if anyone is looking for a nice Jurassic Park. Can't make MGC this year, but will be around Friday and Sunday that weekend...
http://wisconsinpinball.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=839

If you work out a deal I could drive JP down there on my way Friday.

#142 3 years ago
Quoted from vidgameseller:

i think that i might add a couple more to my list, Currently bringing
Goin Nuts
Wheel of Fortune
Thinking of also adding
Blackout
POTC
Bally Playboy
and maybe pinbot
Although not well like on pinside, Ill probably have 5-10 video games too

I always love the fact that there are vids in the hall. I end up finding the dedicated Burgertime every year and put some time on it. Its always appreciated that everyone brings things to share. Esp. since its a show for all gaming.

#143 3 years ago

Sorry,

I've been working and finally updated the tread.

Ping for new offerings.

chris

#144 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballKen:

If you work out a deal I could drive JP down there on my way Friday.

Thanks dude.... JP went home to the new owner last night. I appreciate the offer (as always) though.

#145 3 years ago
Quoted from ChadH:

Is anyone bringing a Tommy? Or considering bringing a Tommy? If so, I need a favor. Please PM me. (Nothing to do with buying/selling.)

Tommy can you hear me?

#146 3 years ago

Anyone bringing/have a NBA arcade game for sale? I'm interested in either a NBA (Maximum) Hangtime or a NBA Showtime (preferably dual cabinet w/ NFL Blitz).

#147 3 years ago

Chris,

I'll add Slugfest to my list as well. Special thanks to Neo for getting it back in working order.

Roger

#149 3 years ago

F-14 is tentatively sold.

Still have the following available:

Junkyard 3,200
Elvis SOLD
Bad Cats 2,200
Pistol Poker SOLD
Team One 800
Far Out 700
Time Zone SOLD
Jokerz 1,400

I know I owe a few folks some pictures. Will get to those this weekend.

#150 3 years ago
Quoted from floyd1977:

Monopoly has been sold. Probably bringing a nice Pin*Bot now. Or, maybe BoP 2.0.

I am comitted to bringing BoP 2.0 now.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 84.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
There are 569 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 12.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside