20160408_155702_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
CAM00214[1]_(resized).jpg
20160407_204525_resized_(resized).jpg
20160407_202954_resized_(resized).jpg
20160407_201502_resized_(resized).jpg
20160407_195929_resized_(resized).jpg

There are 569 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 12.
#51 8 years ago

I'm located near Schaumburg IL. If anyone needs a hand transporting a pin or setting up, let me know.

#52 8 years ago
Quoted from LarryMac:

Wonder if Delta would let me put that in the overhead bin ...

If it doesn't fit under the seat in front of you!

#53 8 years ago

Mustang Pro upgraded with a bitchin' 80s soundtrack. Will be for sale.

#54 8 years ago

I will be bringing 2 pinballs . Not sure which 2 yet , I have nothing I would be selling at this point in time though .

#55 8 years ago

Right now planning on Twister and Bad Cats. Both not for sale.

#56 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

3 tx-sectors in one spot alone would be sweet

If it doesn't have any scoring issues, I'm down!

#57 8 years ago

Also forgot, I'm debating bringing along a Bacardi Cuba Libre. I'm a bit worried about the pinballs walking off, though; as it loads manually, and they're an odd smaller size (I think 7/8?). Might bring it out for the after party or something, we'll see.

#58 8 years ago
Quoted from animesuperj:

Right now planning on Twister and Bad Cats. Both not for sale.

Meow, Meow, Meow!!!!!!!!!!

I thought Twister was heading out the door?

#59 8 years ago
Quoted from TMFish:

Mustang Pro upgraded with a bitchin' 80s soundtrack. Will be for sale.

What's coming in?

#60 8 years ago
Quoted from Grangeomatic:

Me and a couple buddies are teaming up to bring 5 machines (just registered with MGC today):
Williams No Fear
Gottlieb Ship Ahoy EM
Data East Lethal Weapon 3
Gottlieb TX-Sector
and hopefully a fixed up Williams Pharaoh, if I can get it to 100%. If not, we'll sub something else in for that one.
Not currently selling, but you know how it goes...you never really know...
Should be a great time!
Jeff

Sweeeeet.

#61 8 years ago
Quoted from goatdan:

If it doesn't have any scoring issues, I'm down!

TX has no scoring issues. If grangeomattic and ROb A are down for the Tx-trifecta in the MGC classic then I am.

We mad need to ensure we have consistent spinner action but aside from that it should be a simple game to make as consistent as possible. I will need confirmation ASAP since I need to know what game to pull into shop out cue.

#62 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

both
If only 1 then I request Genesis! I have one in pieces and maybe playing a nice one will motivate me to get it running.

I think I'm going to settle on Genesis. I have a few bugs to work out yet, should be ok though. Plus more room to haul stuff back with me.

#63 8 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Meow, Meow, Meow!!!!!!!!!!
I thought Twister was heading out the door?

Got an updated quote on the backyard work, which was what I was debating selling it for. Looks like I'll be able to pay for it without selling anything. Now if I only had space to fit everything.....

#64 8 years ago

Contemplating bringing my TSPP. For sale if I do.

#65 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

TX has no scoring issues. If grangeomattic and ROb A are down for the Tx-trifecta in the MGC classic then I am.

I am IN!
3 TX-Sectors in the same place?! You usually don’t even see ONE!

TX was my first machine (I’ve had it for over 20 years), and this is the first time I’m bringing any machines to a show. It’s been solid for me for years, and it’s been cleaned up recently. I still might need to give it an extra spit polish, but I’m totally down for MPC, though I’ve never even played in a tournament.
Of course, I’d kick everyone’s butt if TX-Sector is in there….I’ve got 20+ years of experience on that thing!
The Gauntlet has been thrown!

#66 8 years ago

awesome!

Can someone reach out to Rob A and see if he is up for bringing #3 Tx-Sector?

We should all coordinate settings on our games in advance.

#67 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

awesome!
Can someone reach out to Rob A and see if he is up for bringing #3 Tx-Sector?
We should all coordinate settings on our games in advance.

Done. PM'd you.

#68 8 years ago

Think I am bringing TWD PRO and Buying GOT PRE.

WTB a few pins, maybe some San Fran Rushes!

#69 8 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

I will be bringing 2 pinballs . Not sure which 2 yet , I have nothing I would be selling at this point in time though .

I will be bringing Fish Tales and Big Brave .

#70 8 years ago

I am trying to nail down what I am bringing. I have a JD I could clean up and bring if anyone is interested in buying.

If nobody is interested then I wil likely leave it at the back of the cue and just bring something that is already pimped.

#71 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I am trying to nail down what I am bringing. I have a JD I could clean up and bring if anyone is interested in buying.
If nobody is interested then I wil likely leave it at the back of the cue and just bring something that is already pimped.

You could always bring Full Throttle!

483485_(resized).jpg483485_(resized).jpg

#72 8 years ago
Quoted from Jazman:

483485_(resized).jpg

or you could always just drive the 45 min to Madison...

#73 8 years ago

TWD Prem... For sale.

#74 8 years ago
Quoted from Jazman:

483485_(resized).jpg

stay tuned....

#75 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

stay tuned....

Oooooohhh... I'm all goose pimply with excitement.

--
Rob Anthony
Pinball Classics
http://LockWhenLit.com
Quality Board Work - In Home Service
borygard at gmail dot com

#76 8 years ago

lol. You should probably get that checked out.

#77 8 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Will either of them dispense beer?

#78 8 years ago

Gb pinball should be there right

#79 8 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Gb pinball should be there right

I would hope so. It's right in Stern's backyard.

#80 8 years ago
Quoted from damageinc55:

I would hope so. It's right in Stern's backyard.

That will depend on when/if it ACTUALLY gets announced and whether they are really shipping units by then...

Jaz

#81 8 years ago

May need a few more parts before it's all done, but I'm planning to bring a Solar Ride SS.

#82 8 years ago

OK, Assuming all falls into place...

Madison Pinball plans to bring Full Throttle #41 to MGC. It will be set up in Rob's room and as a charity tournament. HUGE thanks to Rob for allowing us to do this (please make sure you buy something from him and be nice to Taro when you drop by)!

ALL (100%) of the coin drop in the game will go to the local humane shelter.

Bring your quarters (or payrange app? if we can get it set up on the game in time) and play as often as you like for qualifying. Write down your high score on the clipboard. Qualifying will be during the open hours of Rob's room on Friday, Saturday, and sunday till noon. At noon, we invite the top 10% of qualifying scores back for a playoff (format TBD but will be direct play). Tournament will also be for IFPA points.

We are looking forward to the opportunity to share this game and also do something positive to give back via pinball to a deserving charity.

At some point we also plan to open upthe hood and let interested parties check out the inside of the game (it really is a pretty amazing engineered game)

#83 8 years ago

with only 41 of these games made I think it also fits in the "rare" category for that fun competition

#84 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Madison Pinball plans to bring Full Throttle #41 to MGC. It will be set up in Rob's room and as a charity tournament. HUGE thanks to Rob for allowing us to do this (please make sure you buy something from him and be nice to Taro when you drop by)!
Bring your quarters (or payrange app? if we can get it set up on the game in time) and play as often as you like for qualifying. Write down your high score on the clipboard. Qualifying will be during the open hours of Rob's room on Friday, Saturday, and sunday till noon. At noon, we invite the top 10% of qualifying scores back for a playoff (format TBD but will be direct play). Tournament will also be for IFPA points.
We are looking forward to the opportunity to share this game and also do something positive to give back via pinball to a deserving charity.
At some point we also plan to open upthe hood and let interested parties check out the inside of the game (it really is a pretty amazing engineered game)

Way cool Hilton! Thanks for doing this. I will have to remember to make time to get a few games in. There is never enough hours in the day at MGC, as you well know! Can't wait!

#85 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

THIS IS AWESOME!!!!! Way to go guys. I can't wait to donate to this.

#86 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Well F*#k. So much for hanging out in Robs room because it was the quiet, non-congested place you could escape to.

#87 8 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Way cool Hilton! Thanks for doing this. I will have to remember to make time to get a few games in. There is never enough hours in the day at MGC, as you well know! Can't wait!

isnt that the truth. We look forward to it all year and it is gone in the blink of an eye. We will get it loaded in early on Friday so hopefully you can get in a game before it all gets crazy.

#88 8 years ago

If I have my GB pro's by then I will bring at least one.

#89 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Awesome! Thanks to you guys for doing this.

#90 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Madison Pinball plans to bring Full Throttle #41 to MGC. It will be set up in Rob's room and as a charity tournament.

WOW!!!! That is outstanding......so nice of you to do this. Just wish i could make it this year. You f'n rock!!!!!!!!!

#91 8 years ago

UPDATE: WCS will be at MGC to enjoy. But is sold with deposit accepted. Thanks for all the PM's.

Also, FULL THROTTLE!!! HELL YEA Madison Pinball!!!! Way to make MGC even better!!!!!!

#92 8 years ago
Quoted from PinballKen:

UPDATE: WCS will be at MGC to enjoy. But is sold with deposit accepted. Thanks for all the PM's.
Also, FULL THROTTLE!!! HELL YEA Madison Pinball!!!! Way to make MGC even better!!!!!!

Oh man...I remember the day you would have never parted with that WCS. Crazy how things change, huh? What you planning to replace it with? Congrats on the sale.

#93 8 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Oh man...I remember the day you would have never parted with that WCS. Crazy how things change, huh? What you planning to replace it with? Congrats on the sale.

Thanks. I plan to replace it with whatever someone will sell me

Something I can bring to events that people will enjoy!

#94 8 years ago
Quoted from PinballKen:

Thanks. I plan to replace it with whatever someone will sell me
Something I can bring to events that people will enjoy!

i will sell you a hobbit, or wizard of oz, or whatever you like. selling is the easy part, getting paid the difficult part.

#95 8 years ago
Love to play some NBA!

#96 8 years ago

I'll be bringing a Stern Nascar and a Williams Space Station.

#97 8 years ago
Quoted from floyd1977:

I'm planning on bringing a Monopoly, for sale.

Monopoly has been sold. Probably bringing a nice Pin*Bot now. Or, maybe BoP 2.0.

#98 8 years ago

I officially have a JD that I am starting to go through a few things (installing cliffy ramp protector (edit: now done), new flipper opto board coming this week, some minor tweaks (edit: now done), along with tweaking the deadworld mod) and can bring to MGC.

Let me know if you are interested. Would sell outright for 2300 as it sits to a pinsider. As I clean it up and get it working better then I will likely ask more.

Solid example with nice pf, above avg cab (still bright reds), and solid overall game.

Also interested in trades if you want to work something out in advance.

edit: tentatively sold

#99 8 years ago
Quoted from waldo34:

Love to play some NBA!

Game designer Gary Stern's finest effort.

#100 8 years ago

I'm bringing DM, will be considering trades.

Oh and I have the profanity chips currently installed on DM but I'll probably turn it off for the kiddos, unless I hear a convincing argument otherwise

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems
Boards
$ 10.00
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine
Magazines/books
$ 45.00
$ 10.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
Electronics
$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Third Coast Pinball
Cabinet parts
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
Machine - For Sale
Spring Grove, IL
$ 199.95
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com
Sound/Speakers
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
Displays
Retrocity
Displays
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Interactive
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.
Sound/Speakers
$ 45.00
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Interactive
$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
Electronics
Retro Electro Designs
Electronics
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 569 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 12.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-what-are-you-bringing-or-selling-mgc-arcade-hall/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.