20160408_155702_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
CAM00214[1]_(resized).jpg
20160407_204525_resized_(resized).jpg
20160407_202954_resized_(resized).jpg
20160407_201502_resized_(resized).jpg
20160407_195929_resized_(resized).jpg
There are 569 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 12.
#451 8 years ago
Quoted from craigj:

Cool thanks. I'm bringing my son also, he likes pinball. Is the pinball hall entrance the one on the map that is near where it says "to lower level"?

It's unlabeled on the map because we try driving traffic away from there (we can't take pre-orders there), but it's basically at S.

#452 8 years ago

In 5 hours, I get up to make the 5 hour drive

#453 8 years ago

Decided to bring WCS94 instead due to the weather and the fact that I haul it in the back of my open pickup (covered, of course but still more open that I would like).

#454 8 years ago

I've got 4 extra colorDMD toppers to throw on games featuring colorDMD at the show for anybody willing to throw one on. They're just held up by painters tape, no fancy install or anything.

Edit: They look like the ones in in Chrizg's picture

#455 8 years ago

Bringing 1972 Williams "Winner" for playing and selling.

Don_C

#456 8 years ago

I hope to see a Bride of Pinbot for sale. I'm really considering getting one.

#457 8 years ago
Quoted from Moose:

I hope to see a Bride of Pinbot for sale. I'm really considering getting one.

I hope you bring a very full wallet

#458 8 years ago

I'm planning on bringing a 72 Gottlieb Wild Life. It's giving me a bit of trouble right now so I'm hoping I can iron out the last few issues as I don't want to bring it if it's not going to be reliable. It's not for sale though as I think it's going to be my next donate to charity auction game. Oddly enough, that charity auction is next weekend at the Sheraton. Wonder if I can just leave it there until next weekend?

Dave

#459 8 years ago

Genesis is ready to go. Hopefully no major issues with it. CAM00214[1]_(resized).jpgCAM00214[1]_(resized).jpg

#460 8 years ago

Finally got my Triple Strike set up. Added a new/old counter recently. Let the count begin.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#461 8 years ago
Quoted from Mikala:

Added a new/old counter recently. Let the count begin.

I wish I could get a play count but I had to pull the nvram due to glitchy issues. I'm just hoping Genesis works well enough that everyone can play it.

#462 8 years ago

Got my DM set up earlier, place was looking great.

20160408_155702_(resized).jpg20160408_155702_(resized).jpg

#463 8 years ago
Quoted from waldo34:

Got my DM set up earlier, place was looking great.

20160408_155702_(resized).jpg

Looks Like Neo is really into the Spring Break in the background.

#464 8 years ago

Hollywood Heat SOLD! FEEL THE HEAT!

20160209_201126_(resized).jpg20160209_201126_(resized).jpg
20160209_201913_(resized).jpg20160209_201913_(resized).jpg

#465 8 years ago

Question... How many pins are left on Sunday? Will Ghostbusters, Hobbit and most others still be there? We came on Saturday, trying to decide if we should come back on Sunday. Had a lot of fun.

#466 8 years ago

Who bought the really nice Vector? It was wonderful to play a fully-functioning Vector, unlike mine that's all full of gremlins. I was just 1 shot away from a fully populated chamber & going all multiball.

#467 8 years ago
Quoted from craigj:

Question... How many pins are left on Sunday? Will Ghostbusters, Hobbit and most others still be there? We came on Saturday, trying to decide if we should come back on Sunday. Had a lot of fun.

All new games will be playable until 5pm on the show floor.

#468 8 years ago

See post on on page 7 of this thread, post #339 and also check the market section for ad. Nice Daffie for sale within 20 minutes of show. My son and I will be at the show today (SUNDAY).

Edit late today:
We were there. No subtractions to the collection, but one addition.... Ended up taking home a "WINNER" - cool Horse racing pinball ! I couldn't resist. My son had one "stall" left at his place for now, so he will be in charge of racing action for the time being. We can find Daffie another home on another day or maybe bring it to a show in the future.

Thanks to a fellow pinner I had met previously - Glenn, Thanks for your help getting WINNER out of the game hall. Had fun at the show.

Thanks to all who brought games.

#469 8 years ago

I'm feeling the call of the chimes for the first time. Anyone interested in trading an EM for my Meteor?

#470 8 years ago

Hope to not have to load up Wheel of Fortune today. LED OCD board installed as only mod. Cabinet fair mostly because of the back of the cabinet/backbox has gotten a bit beat up. Rest of the game in nice shape.

$2750

Tim

#471 8 years ago

There was a Rocky and Bullwinkle for sale, but when I went to get the info, it was being worked on and I forgot to go back and get it.

If it's still for sale and anyone has the sellers info could you PM me? Thanks!

This wasn't the one near the Hobbit/WOZ display, but more towards that Ice Kong game.

#472 8 years ago

Somebody asked in one if these MGC threads if anybody was selling Playfield glass. Pinball Life has some, they're in the corridor outside the main hall.

#473 8 years ago

big thanks to Marco for bringing 2 ghostbusters, had a lot of fun finally getting to play that.

#474 8 years ago
Quoted from s1500:

Who bought the really nice Vector? It was wonderful to play a fully-functioning Vector, unlike mine that's all full of gremlins. I was just 1 shot away from a fully populated chamber & going all multiball.

Bought by no one. Brought by Erik from Green Bay. He does magic with lighting and works hard on every detail of the playfield.

#475 8 years ago

I saw that Vector and noticed it, it was very attractive and flashy ! Thumbs up.

#476 8 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

I saw that Vector and noticed it, it was very attractive and flashy ! Thumbs up.

I heard there was a bag of gold in the cashbox.

#477 8 years ago
Quoted from TMFish:

Hope to not have to load up Wheel of Fortune today. LED OCD board installed as only mod. Cabinet fair mostly because of the back of the cabinet/backbox has gotten a bit beat up. Rest of the game in nice shape.
$2750
Tim

I tried texting the number that you had listed (flash on phone did not help)... Guy on the other end had no idea what WOF was

WOF_Number_(resized).jpgWOF_Number_(resized).jpg

#478 8 years ago

Brought the DM back home, 274 total plays. Forgot to take the darn balls out. What a pain one of them was stuck under a ramp, took forever to find it.

#479 8 years ago

Everyone that had there game on til the end got a free shirt. Cool thanks.

1460337064942-860050468_(resized).jpg1460337064942-860050468_(resized).jpg

#480 8 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

I heard there was a bag of gold in the cashbox.

One of the best stories of the weekend. Maybe he'll share it with the masses once he's done emptying out all that gold.

#481 8 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

best playing Vector I have ever had the honor of playing. Thanks to Eric fro bringing it!

#482 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

best playing Vector I have ever had the honor of playing. Thanks to Eric fro bringing it!

Agreed... I had a 5 minute ball which seemed like it would never drain. Too bad the other two balls drained rather quickly so I did not get my initials in the game.

#483 8 years ago
Quoted from waldo34:

Brought the DM back home, 274 total plays. Forgot to take the darn balls out. What a pain one of them was stuck under a ramp, took forever to find it.

I was pretty surprised to have 296 total plays on my Triple Strike. Averaging 17 per hour throughout the weekend. Who says nobody plays EM's anymore?

#484 8 years ago

I've been attending MGC for years. This was my first time bringing any machines. It makes for a very different experience, that's for sure. Somewhat controlled chaos Friday evening when we had to set up our 5 machines in the aisle. Happy to see the pinball fairies got them put onto place by the time we arrived the next morning. No real pressure to try and squeeze in as much as I could during the day, because I knew I'd have plenty of chances at the after party, and that did not disappoint. Great time, great people, great pinball.

I tip my cap to all the people that work so hard to make this event work so well. Already discussing plans for MGC 2017.

#485 8 years ago

Who's demo man was this? It was off all weekend. And thanks who ever brought the Solar Ride that sat next to my NGG all weekend also off and the head backglass hinges rubbed marks in the side of the head of NGG.

demo_(resized).jpgdemo_(resized).jpg

#486 8 years ago
Quoted from Chrizg:

Who's demo man was this? It was off all weekend. And thanks who ever brought the Solar Ride that sat next to my NGG all weekend also off and the head backglass hinges rubbed marks in the side of the head of NGG.

demo_(resized).jpg

Is that the DM from waldo34 in Post #462 (scroll up)?

Or were there 2 Iron Mans with Color DMD toppers?

#487 8 years ago
Quoted from guyincognito:

Is that the DM from waldo34 in Post #462 (scroll up)?
Or were there 2 Iron Mans with Color DMD toppers?

There were two. The picture in 462 is a different row.

#488 8 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

Thanks for your help getting WINNER out of the game hall.

Happy to help, have fun with your new game.

#489 8 years ago

Did a lot of games sell? Seemed like more sold last year.

#490 8 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

There were two. The picture in 462 is a different row.

Correct, mine was at the end of the row.

#491 8 years ago
Quoted from Slim64:

I sold both of the games I brought. RFM on Saturday night and Meteor on Sunday.

Was hoping to trade them or buy something new, but that did not work out.

#492 8 years ago
Quoted from Slim64:

The 2 pinball machines I brought sold....

#493 8 years ago

My WCS94 sold on Saturday.

#494 8 years ago
Quoted from Slim64:

I think a lot sold. Almost everybody I know either sold or bought (or both).

#495 8 years ago
Quoted from aahgo:

Happy to help, have fun with your new game.

Will do. I took it to my son's place to start with. He can play it for awhile and I'll "Jockey" some games around and get WINNER to my place probably in the not too real distant future. I think people at the show enjoyed playing it. When we were breaking it down we had several people come up to us that either wanted to play it again or wanted to show their spouse or friends the game. It's a neat game, especially for two players. Glad I got this game. It is a Winner.

winner_1_(resized).JPGwinner_1_(resized).JPG

#496 8 years ago
Quoted from Slim64:

Still trying to contact the Rocky and Bullwinkle owner, if anyone has their info I'd appreciate it.

#497 8 years ago

I went Sunday and my kids (and their cousins) all had a great time, but I forgot my $ envelope at home trying to get the kids organized.

#498 8 years ago

I played that Winner, really neat game.

#499 8 years ago
Quoted from netcivil:

Still trying to contact the Rocky and Bullwinkle owner, if anyone has their info I'd appreciate it.

If it's the one that was being worked on Sunday, it sold at the show.

#500 8 years ago
Quoted from Jetzxi:

If it's the one that was being worked on Sunday, it sold at the show.

Ah, ok, thanks. I wasn't there Sunday, just Saturday, and it was being worked on, so a good chance

Whew, no need to get creative in the basement yet!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Gilbert, AZ
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Ana, CA
$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Salt Lake City, UT
Machine - For Sale
New Brighton, PA
$ 179.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Pimp

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 569 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 12.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-what-are-you-bringing-or-selling-mgc-arcade-hall/page/10?hl=netcivil and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.