005-991.JPG
Gehls.jpg
space invaders with flash 003.JPG
space invaders with flash 001.JPG
centaur final 001.JPG
KISS final 001.JPG
DSC08551.JPG
Steve_Dell_Ad-300x232.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Harvs.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#174 10 years ago

Hey Fellas. New to the site here, and looking for my first pin!.. I live about 30min south of Mil and plan on going to the show.

-Anyone have a 'Tales From the Crypt' in the $2k+/- that they will be bringing? The Wifey and I were fans of the show, so I thought TFTC would be a great starter machine for "US"..., Then I can go completely overboard buying machines I want.. Have to make her happy first!

I also have a few slot machines that I plan on moving/selling to make room for a Pin in my gameroom.. Would be up for a partial trade plus add $ towards the Pin if interested.

Thanks!
Harvs

#176 10 years ago

Will do. - I tried a few days ago but unsure if I posted in the correct spot. Thanks

#180 10 years ago

Whysnow- I have a few options as of this post. I do plan on checking out that machine you mentioned..., and did get an offer to buy one local'ish unshopped/off route? for $2100. I'm just eager to get my first pin I guess.. (I prob need to slow down)

The options locally are just nauseating. I try to support local biz, but for instance - a JM, unshopped, scratched glass, heavy fade/cab damage, turns on but doesn't play properly for $3000 FIRM.., Every Pin I looked at or spoke with someone about was 2 to 3 times more expensive then here (high end prices) or feEbay, and the quality wasn't there. Not even Windexed glass when they knew I was coming to look.., and most took fiddling to get working.

I'm simply looking for an honest sale, even if it costs me a few bucks more.

Sorry for my rant, or for mucking up the thread. I do appreciate the info though, thank you.., it's just been tough locally.

Harvs

#184 10 years ago

Yup. I plan on going, with a hockey bag full of loot!! - Guy's, might have to change some of those 'NOT' to 'FS'!! Ha... J/K. Hopefully I will have my TFTC delivered there if this offer I'm looking into works out.. Maybe bring the machine in so I get in free?? Hmmm. Then I have the best techs/guru's around that can walk me through everything.. I'm a fast learner. *BEER'S are on Harvs for any help!

I look forward to seeing and playing some machines I played when I was younger.. (Even though I'm only in my 30's).

Cheer's,
Harvs

#187 10 years ago

Haha! Under pressure now!!

1 month later
#384 10 years ago

My JD won't be at the show... I just broke the lower right side of the left ramp while playing an extremely violent game., Damn.. - It'll be with Flank in the next few days so maybe he can work some magic.

But, TFTC shall be there on Sat. Wish I had more pins to bring.

(Just an FYI. I will 'permanently' store anyone's pins, free of charge. Ha)

Harvs

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Lighting - Led
PinballToys

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 85.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 25.50
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 45.95
$ 135.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Portland, ME
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 24.00
Machine - For Sale
New Castle, CO
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Harvs.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-unofficial-what-are-you-bring-to-mgc-thread?tu=Harvs and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.