5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Pugsley
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pugsley.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

Its about that time of year again. Will be running the PBL Ambulance Shuttle again this year.

Thursday will leave at 11 and come back whatever time is agreed upon by the riders.

Friday you must have a ticket for the Open house to ride. No extra cost just don't want to take someone who will not be able to get in. Will leave hotel at 11 and return whenever everyone agrees on. If not enough interest for Thursday I will cancel that run and only do Friday.

Not many rules for the ride other then must have ticket for Fridays event. Ambulance will be out front 5-10 minuets before leaving. Have room for 6 humans and that will leave room so that if you get glass or even a machine it will be a comfy ride back. However I can cram 12+ if people don't mind sitting on the floor. Record is 19 people.

If you plan to ride just let it be known in this thread so I and others can keep count. Any questions ask them here.

See everyone at Expo / PBL!

1 week later
    #3 5 years ago

About a week to go. At this point its looking like the Thursday trip might not happen.

1 week later
    #4 5 years ago

Well nobody has indicated they want to go to PBL today so looks like I wont go today... but still room for the Friday trip.

#6 5 years ago

Yeah should be space. Im at 5 now including you's.

Room for 1 or 2 more before things get unsafe.

#8 5 years ago

OK. back up to 5 open seats if anyone else needs a ride.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pugsley.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-unofficial-pinball-life-shuttle?tu=Pugsley and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.