(Topic ID: 208655)

Unofficial MGC (Midwest Gaming Classic) What R U Bringing/selling/buying/tradin?

By Whysnow

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 355 posts
  • 87 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by hayrebear
  • Topic is favorited by 16 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

19761311_1879161122344465_1499794238936711168_n (resized).jpg
    images (5) (resized).jpg
    6E4648B0-9D22-4C15-AEF2-E5F6C0AF3184 (resized).jpeg
    20180408_150013 (resized).jpg
    20171216_152827 (resized).jpg
    20171216_152821 (resized).jpg
    20171216_152818 (resized).jpg
    20171216_152811 (resized).jpg
    20171216_152753 (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    20180406_115502 (resized).jpg
    30127627_10160303946985241_7184743699316736000_o (resized).jpg
    happeningtomenow (resized).jpg
    sVhjDP6 (resized).png
    52574859-14B0-4F13-994F-89BF90776DC3 (resized).png
    BlEbk0QCUAEeNF7 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fortytwo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#19 6 years ago

I Plan on bringing Ghost in the Shell (if it’s playable) and possibile Greyhounds. Both custom games. Second Games is pending a friend going.
    Anyone else planing on bringing a custom game? Keith said if there’s enough of us we can get a spot together on a non cut off power source.

1 week later
    #34 6 years ago

Hello. I have started the flee market / rummage sale thread for this years MGC. Please use this as a trading post for parts etc you like to exchange at the show.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-unofficial-mgc-rummage-sale-thread#post-4257253

#36 6 years ago
    Quoted from RustyLizard:

Glee might be a good follow up theme to Ghost in the Shell.

Ugh. Typo. All fixed.

#42 6 years ago

Whysnow can you correct my game title in the list to
    Ghost in the Shell / FortyTwo
    Please. Greyhounds will remain my backup if something last minute dies.

#45 6 years ago
    Quoted from goatdan:

Yeah, hoping the choice to move doesn't end the show. :-/

I’m sure this year is tough for you guys. But I feel this is a major stepping stone too. The reputation can only improve with a nice huge venue. It will really set us up in the Midwest for having the best all around game show. With one hell of a Pinball turnout. Still a one of a kind and I hope the venue helps bring in more mainstream pinball venders and sponcers.

#51 6 years ago
    Quoted from HamsterHerder:

Dan, I am that guy again to say, FLYERS! Bothered you in the years past and bugging you again.
    https://www.midwestgamingclassic.com/get-involved/
    Been waiting for a flyer image to be posted so I can include them in my customers orders this year again. I am about ready to make my own.
    Do you need any items for silent auction? I have a 24 Translight that I would be willing to donate. I won it in a drawing from LTG at MGC way back at the last show in Oconomowoc. So more details on silent auction would be awesome.

I remember the only time I played a tournament was to get time on the new csi at that show. Also remember a nice wing ding.

I second a flyer image. I will Print and place at work and use in my videos. I could also use a landscape image if you have one for something special.

In Point we do have a large community that would enjoy MGC. These are the same guys playing in the worlds largest trivia contest the same weekend. If by chance your a week later next year. Advertise in their booket every needs for the show. Next year I’ll connect you with the organizers of the dates don’t conflict.

2 weeks later
    #138 6 years ago

Heads up for those of you looking to get a color dmd. We did a install video on a champion pub. Check it out.

1 week later
    #171 6 years ago
    Quoted from Trekie:

Any interest in MB playfield? Never used, don't know who made it, had for about 8 years.
    Also have a NOS ST 25th play field too.

Just a reminder. There’s a pretty active partsfor sale and waned thread to keep parts out of the machine thread here.
    Thanks

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-unofficial-mgc-rummage-sale-thread/page/2#post-4317865

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fortytwo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-unofficial-mgc-midwest-gaming-classic-what-r-u-bringing?tu=fortytwo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.