(Topic ID: 208655)

Unofficial MGC (Midwest Gaming Classic) What R U Bringing/selling/buying/tradin?

By Whysnow

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 355 posts
  • 87 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by hayrebear
  • Topic is favorited by 16 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

19761311_1879161122344465_1499794238936711168_n (resized).jpg
    images (5) (resized).jpg
    6E4648B0-9D22-4C15-AEF2-E5F6C0AF3184 (resized).jpeg
    20180408_150013 (resized).jpg
    20171216_152827 (resized).jpg
    20171216_152821 (resized).jpg
    20171216_152818 (resized).jpg
    20171216_152811 (resized).jpg
    20171216_152753 (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    20180406_115502 (resized).jpg
    30127627_10160303946985241_7184743699316736000_o (resized).jpg
    happeningtomenow (resized).jpg
    sVhjDP6 (resized).png
    52574859-14B0-4F13-994F-89BF90776DC3 (resized).png
    BlEbk0QCUAEeNF7 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider KingPinGames.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#148 6 years ago

not here to clog this thread with vendor games, so I will just say this.

Show specials on

Wizard of Oz 75th
    Hobbit Black Arrow
    Dialed In Limited

Medieval Madness Remake (standard edition)
    Attack From Mars Remake (classic edition)
    Attack From Mars Remake (special edition)

also used games (golden tee 2017, big buck hunter world, touchscreens, kiddie rides, etc, etc). Please pm me as to not derail this thread.

#174 6 years ago
    Quoted from cavalier88z24:

I emailed randy once on sunday and once this morning with nothing heard back. even checked my spam folder. I really want to jump on this color dmd deal. but if he doesn't responded what do I do? or am I just shit out of luck? the end date is closing fast

try info@colordmd (or Randy@colordmd if you already tried info). I received a response within 24 hours on the "info" email.

#225 6 years ago

less than a week to go until the 2018 Midwest Gaming Classic

here is a partial list of what i am bring with this year (more to be added in the near future)

The following will be opened Thursday of MGC and will be available for removal from the show Sunday evening. pm for show pricing and details. any machine purchased and paid for before Saturday nights after party will receive a wristband to the after party. show price, no shipping and you can take it home from the show

(2) Woz 75
    (2) Hobbit Black Arrow
    (2) Dialed In Limited Editon
    (4) MMr
    (3) AFMr CE (classic edition)
    (3) AFMr SE (special edition)
    (2) Arcade Legends 3
    (2) Ms. Pacman / Galaga
    (2) Houdini (magic glass, shaker and interior art installed)

I will also have the following

42" Big Buck Hunter World Deluxe
    32" LCD Golden Tee Live 2017
    Arachnid Knock Off (virtual shuffleboard/alley)
    42" Target Toss Pro pedestal
    Arachnid 2.5 Dart Board
    Afterburner Climax
    Striker Fighter
    Big Buck Hunter Safari (27")
    Silver Strike Live (27")

20-25 assorted kiddie rides

Let me know if you are interested.

Christopher

#234 6 years ago
    Quoted from Tilt:

Ive got a Rob Zombie, still in box with all factory upgrades, if someone has some neat trade pin(s) available
    troy

There was a guy in Cincinatti, OH looking for one.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-rob-zombies-spookshow-international-2#post-4324944

#287 6 years ago

Thanks for looking out for me guys. I really appreciate it. As far as PinballRx coming and setting up, I actually encouraged it and ANY OTHER JJP distributor out there. The way I see it, the more games available for people to play, the more games people will buy. Once the games have been purchased they will need service, and that's where I come in. I understand people want to save money by buying out of state, and that's great, but when it comes to service out of state is difficult to handle. When that time comes (and it will as no one has built an unbreakable pinball) I will be the one to service them and then I will have a new customer.

Quoted from Tilt:

You might want to check with other distributors. Kingpin is a JJP distributor and will have NIB machines as well, and its a little tacky to try to take sales away from someone that is spending the time and money to have a booth there. I don't know if there is a stern dist that will have nib games,

Quoted from Whysnow:

As a heads up, MGC has the primary JJP distributor of KingPin games. He is a huge part of the show, actually brings games for people to play and supports the show (and has for years).
    I suggest if anyone is looking for a NIB JJP that kingpin is for sure the way to go.
    Fantastic service, prices, and perks.
    He also looks great in a womens small pink T.

Quoted from PinballKen:

I always subscribe to the notion of the more the merrier. But until someone else brings a pallet of water and a semi or two full of stuff to the show kingpingames will always be our favorite JJP distributor.

#288 6 years ago
    Quoted from PinballRx:

We'll be making the trip with several new in box games - We're an authorized Stern and Jersey Jack dealer in Iowa. If there's a game you're after we can add it to our list.. Can bring AC/DC Luci, Walking Dead Pro & Premium, Batman 66 Premium, Metallica Pro, Guardians of the Galaxy Premium & LE, Hobbit LE & Dialed in LE. For used games we have a few Luci demos, Metallica premium, Whoa Nellie and two pinball 2000 machines (Revenge from Mars and Star Wars). Message me to pre-purchase or call/text for more information on pricing: 563-607-0606.

Glad you are coming. Hope you have a great time.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider KingPinGames.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-unofficial-mgc-midwest-gaming-classic-what-r-u-bringing?tu=KingPinGames and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.