(Topic ID: 208655)

Unofficial MGC (Midwest Gaming Classic) What R U Bringing/selling/buying/tradin?

By Whysnow

1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 355 posts
  • 87 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by hayrebear
  • Topic is favorited by 17 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 22 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

19761311_1879161122344465_1499794238936711168_n (resized).jpg
    images (5) (resized).jpg
    6E4648B0-9D22-4C15-AEF2-E5F6C0AF3184 (resized).jpeg
    20180408_150013 (resized).jpg
    20171216_152827 (resized).jpg
    20171216_152821 (resized).jpg
    20171216_152818 (resized).jpg
    20171216_152811 (resized).jpg
    20171216_152753 (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    20180406_115502 (resized).jpg
    30127627_10160303946985241_7184743699316736000_o (resized).jpg
    happeningtomenow (resized).jpg
    sVhjDP6 (resized).png
    52574859-14B0-4F13-994F-89BF90776DC3 (resized).png
    BlEbk0QCUAEeNF7 (resized).jpg

There are 355 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 8.
    #151 1 year ago
    Quoted from RustyLizard:

I am bringing Tron and Congo. Some say they are the same layout. Should look good with fresh ColorDMD's in them.

Are you bringing Funhouse too?

#152 1 year ago
    Quoted from TomGWI:

I never said that. I could be Bringing a Pharoah. You will have to wait and see.

I dont have to wait... i already know you are... i know people on the inside

#153 1 year ago
    Quoted from TomGWI:

Are you bringing Funhouse too?

Sure, we could have an assembly party. Dibs on your Pharaoh by the way. I miss mine.

#154 1 year ago

I will be bring a Shrek

#155 1 year ago

Hey friends. This isn't anything I'm buying or selling, but I ordered a poster from MGC before I realized that there wasn't a shipping option.

Can anyone going to the show who is also going to the VFW show pick it up for me at MGC and bring it to VFW? PM me if you can help. Thanks!

#156 1 year ago
    Quoted from RustyLizard:

I am bringing Tron and Congo. Some say they are the same layout. Should look good with fresh ColorDMD's in them.

Did you email Randy to get your order set? I haven't gotten a notice to add you to my list of people I'm delivering to.

#157 1 year ago
    Quoted from epthegeek:

Did you email Randy to get your order set? I haven't gotten a notice to add you to my list of people I'm delivering to.

I did last night. I also asked him in the email if I should contact you or if he would. Figured I might hear back during business hours.

#158 1 year ago
    Quoted from tamoore:

Hey friends. This isn't anything I'm buying or selling, but I ordered a poster from MGC before I realized that there wasn't a shipping option.
    Can anyone going to the show who is also going to the VFW show pick it up for me at MGC and bring it to VFW? PM me if you can help. Thanks!

Got someone who is going to be coming back right passed my house to help out with this. Thanks!
    -Todd

#159 1 year ago

Ok, finally getting some ducks in a row.

TRON NIB (first run, 3D backlash), can bring to show or do earlier or afterward, only bringing with a deal in place. Not taking up floor space for a box. $7300

Stargate - I can take pics. Not great cabinet (someone wrote something on it in one place, otherwise it's fine), decent playfield. Recently shopped. Looking for $2400, can do pics tonight. Will probably bring either way.

#160 1 year ago
    Quoted from goatdan:

TRON NIB (first run, 3D backlash), can bring to show or do earlier or afterward, only bringing with a deal in place. Not taking up floor space for a box. $7300

I swear its like everytime I buy a new pinball, afterwards my grail pin pops up

#161 1 year ago
    Quoted from Pinhead86:

I swear its like everytime I buy a new pinball, afterwards my grail pin pops up

Well, just sell the one you just bought! That's what I'm thinking of doing. Not for this though, so it's all yours.

#162 1 year ago
    Quoted from Goonie:

Well, just sell the one you just bought! That's what I'm thinking of doing. Not for this though, so it's all yours.

I really tempted to do it

#163 1 year ago
    Quoted from Pinhead86:

I really tempted to do it

It's taking a lot for me to potentially let it go. Long story short, bought it when we as a company HAD to spend some money but also really wanted it. No space in my house. Moved to a much larger house. I realize that I am still FAR over on machines that I have. Tron is one of my favorite games, but Gary has a Tron and so me having one too seems a little silly.

That's actually the same reason that I'm listing Stargate.

The flip side is if I don't sell it, I eventually will have it in the line up. But, I need to retrieve some of my favorite games currently at other people's houses before I can do that anyway....

#164 1 year ago
    Quoted from goatdan:

It's taking a lot for me to potentially let it go. Long story short, bought it when we as a company HAD to spend some money but also really wanted it. No space in my house. Moved to a much larger house. I realize that I am still FAR over on machines that I have. Tron is one of my favorite games, but Gary has a Tron and so me having one too seems a little silly.
    That's actually the same reason that I'm listing Stargate.
    The flip side is if I don't sell it, I eventually will have it in the line up. But, I need to retrieve some of my favorite games currently at other people's houses before I can do that anyway....

I would love to pick this up but even if I sell my new one I just bought still wouldn’t be enough for your NIB

#165 1 year ago

Couldn't make it last year due to Military obligations so I'm really excited for this year. I always try to bring at least one custom or restored game. No custom games this year.
    Elvis
    Lunar Shot
    Special Force
    Sorcerer
    A few video games too.

#166 1 year ago

Never dealt with Color DMD. Is it available for Elvis?

#167 1 year ago
    Quoted from MC35:

Never dealt with Color DMD. Is it available for Elvis?

Not yet, no.

#168 1 year ago

I'm bringing (with the help of Russ) my 1966 Williams Top Hand AAB. In the video just posted on the thread below I go over the rules of this cool game. Check it out-

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-mayhem-youtube-channel-thread/page/2#post-4315597

Jeremy

#169 1 year ago
    #170 1 year ago
    Quoted from goatdan:

Ok, finally getting some ducks in a row.
    Stargate - I can take pics. Not great cabinet (someone wrote something on it in one place, otherwise it's fine), decent playfield. Recently shopped. Looking for $2400, can do pics tonight. Will probably bring either way.

Both have now sold. Stargate will be there for sure.

#171 1 year ago
    Quoted from Trekie:

Any interest in MB playfield? Never used, don't know who made it, had for about 8 years.
    Also have a NOS ST 25th play field too.

Just a reminder. There’s a pretty active partsfor sale and waned thread to keep parts out of the machine thread here.
    Thanks

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-unofficial-mgc-rummage-sale-thread/page/2#post-4317865

#172 1 year ago
    Quoted from epthegeek:

Worked out the same kind of deal ColorDMD makes for Texas attendees for MGC -- I'll be the point of contact for getting the displays at the show:
    ColorDMD Pinball Displays is making a special offer for #MGC2018 game bringers: $50 off and free delivery on a new ColorDMD display picked up at the show and exhibited in your game at the show *OR* $50 toward a new display purchase for any game you bring to the show that already has a ColorDMD in it (that you let us put a ColorDMD sign on top of)! Email INFO at COLORDMD.COM before April 5 to enroll your game and order a discounted display!

To add to this, anyone not taking Eric and ColorDMD up on this great offer to get a discount on a display for exhibiting it in your game at the show. I'll have a limited number of ColorDMD LCDs available at the show.

Come by my booth and check them out and take one home if you want to save on shipping.

--
    Rob Anthony
    Pinball Classics
    http://LockWhenLit.com
    Quality Board Work - In Home Service
    borygard at gmail dot com

#173 1 year ago
    Quoted from epthegeek:

I emailed randy once on sunday and once this morning with nothing heard back. even checked my spam folder. I really want to jump on this color dmd deal. but if he doesn't responded what do I do? or am I just shit out of luck? the end date is closing fast

edit: he got back to me. ordered one

#174 1 year ago
    Quoted from cavalier88z24:

I emailed randy once on sunday and once this morning with nothing heard back. even checked my spam folder. I really want to jump on this color dmd deal. but if he doesn't responded what do I do? or am I just shit out of luck? the end date is closing fast

try info@colordmd (or Randy@colordmd if you already tried info). I received a response within 24 hours on the "info" email.

#175 1 year ago

Thinking about possibly bringing my brand new Aerosmith pro, not for the show but if anyone wants to trade only. I am looking for
    Godzilla + $
    Batman Forever +$
    Whodunnit+$
    X-Men pro +$

#176 1 year ago
    Quoted from KingPinGames:

try info@colordmd (or Randy@colordmd if you already tried info). I received a response within 24 hours on the "info" email.

Thank you. He got back to me. I'm putting one in my shadow.

#177 1 year ago

Archived after 0 days
    Sold (amount unknown)
    Contributed to Pinside
    Machine - For Trade
    Functional - needs minor work “I own 2 Fireball 72' EMs (I know, silly). I am almost done with the restoration of 1 of them and the 2nd one was just used as a reference to make it easier when restoring the one I...”
    2018-04-04
    Madison, WI
    Trade

fireball 72' EM FS/FT

Can bring to MGC with payment in advance.

#178 1 year ago

FS/FT and can bring to MGC.

Archived after 7 days
    Not sold: Decided to keep game
    Machine - For Sale
    F-14 Tomcat Archived
    Partially restored (almost original) “Selling a passion project. It was fun, but time to move on to other games in my small collection. You'll notice many differences from the original F-14. Graphics, for example, a...”
    2018-04-04
    Roselle, IL
    2,750 (OBO)

#179 1 year ago

Last day (realistically) to email info AT colordmd.com and get in on the MGC deal, since it has to all be worked out and paid for by tomorrow to make the shipping deadline!

So far it looks like we’re going to have a pretty strong showing, but there’s always room for more!

#180 1 year ago

I'll be bringing a Pokerino for sale - $900.

#181 1 year ago

If anyone's not doing the Color DMD deal, but would like to test out a display for the weekend I'd buy it from them after the show (Williams WPC-S). I would have liked to take advantage of the discount, but will be unable to because I'm bringing a BSD, which has the red filter glass. Send me a PM. Also if anyone is looking for a BSD mine will be for trade at the show. Ideally looking to trade towards a MET (Pro), but open to other games. Will also consider some cash offers at the show to put towards a ACNC, TNA, or Iron Maiden.

#182 1 year ago
    Quoted from Chrizg:

Bringing a couple of somethings, probably with Color.
    Edit - Will bring the prototype sample BSD that I had at Expo for people to see
    Only bringing ACDC Prem vault to MGC if deal is setup. 5 plays total, $6400.

That Dracula is is sweet. I like the extra inking on the inserts.

#183 1 year ago

I'll be bringing CFTBL and Harlem Globetrotters along with buying an Iron Maiden at the show.

#184 1 year ago

Might be selling my Swords of Fury but won’t bring unless I have a deal in place to bring it to MGC.
    Very Nice original playfield with factory Mylar with some slight wear. cabinet is good but does have some touch ups on the head. LED Display. LEDs tastefully done in inserts and backglass. Have a new CPR plastic set with it.

This is spoken for.

#185 1 year ago
    Quoted from TomGWI:

LEDs tasteless done

this made me laugh

I cant tell if that means Neo would like them or not...

#186 1 year ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

this made me laugh

Damn this iPad. Should have been tastefully done.

#187 1 year ago
    Quoted from TomGWI:

Damn this iPad

sVhjDP6 (resized).png

#189 1 year ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

this made me laugh

happeningtomenow (resized).jpg

He hates these LEDs! Stay away from the LEDs!

#190 1 year ago

Tom,
    I’m interested in the Swords of Fury..

#191 1 year ago
    Quoted from Hi-Fi:

Tom,
    I’m interested in the Swords of Fury..

Send me a PM

#192 1 year ago

SOF spoken for pending pickup.

#193 1 year ago

Current line up of machines that I will be bringing to Midwest Gaming Classic. I believe even the ones that are sold will be in the show, but that is up to the new owner. List is pretty accurate, but subject to change as it has changed about twenty times already, lol
    Pins:
    Viper SOLD
    Medusa. This is now sold and won't make the show, but will be replaced with a South Park
    Pabst Can Crusher
    Bone Busters SOLD
    Star Wars Episode 1, SOLD
    Qberts Quest SOLD
    Hook, SOLD
    Maverick
    8 Ball
    Tag Team
    Silver SLugger
    Vids
    Tempest Cockatil, SOLD
    The Pit
    Nibbler
    World Class Bowling
    Big Buck Hunter
    Sports Shooting
    Wing SHooting
    Tekken 5
    Megatouch Upright
    Xmen vs Street Fighter

#194 1 year ago

Viper will be at the show and I am setting it up. I bought it months ago and am excited to share it with everyone. Rare and super fun game!

#195 1 year ago

I bought the Hook , It will stay for the show also .

#196 1 year ago
    Quoted from trilogybeer:

I bought the Hook , It will stay for the show also .

You bought Hook? Awesome. I love this game.

#197 1 year ago

Archived after 1 day
    Sold (amount unknown)
    Contributed to Pinside
    Machine - For Sale
    Functional - needs minor work “Will get photos in a bit, but putting this up now since MGC is around the corner. Stern Harley Davidson, 2nd Edition with Chrome trim. Works, clean boards, nice display, needs a ...”
    2018-04-05
    Madison, WI

Before show price for a solid game that needs a clean up.

Not many DMDs you can find for 2k anymore...

#198 1 year ago

I'm going to bring a fairly decent Night Rider (Solid State) for setup and sale. It's been cleaned up. All new lamp sockets, good cab, mint backglass.

Shoot me a PM if anyone is interested.

#199 1 year ago

Apparently I will now have a STTNG at the show, along with the other approx. 20 machines i will have. If anyone wants to help set up Friday afternoon, I will give an after party pass for the help.

Troy

#200 1 year ago
    Quoted from vidgameseller:

If anyone wants to help set up Friday afternoon [...]

I'd be willing to help out, but don't reserve a pass for me as I think my PinGame Journal affiliation covers that. I'm sure with 20 games you can use all the help you can get!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 40.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    $ 79.99
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    Lighting - Led
    TheDudeMods
    € 9.10
    $ 49.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Chrome Candy
    $ 259.99
    $ 999.00
    Pinball Machine
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 25.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Great American Pinball
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 30.00
    Playfield - Other
    Pin Monk
    $ 67.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    MicksPinball
    $ 79.99
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    $ 15.00
    $ 209.99
    $ 7,599.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 229.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    Pinball Machine
    Music City Pinball
    $ 115.00
    Cabinet Parts
    Merf's Pins
    $ 175.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Gameroom Mods
    $ 160.00
    Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
    Lit Frames
    $ 32.00
    $ 495.00
    MI Pinball Refinery
    There are 355 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 8.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside