(Topic ID: 54093)

Official TRON lovefest thread, I love it more than Lightning Kitty.

By centerflank

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9,271 posts
  • 469 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 days ago by davidlldennis
  • Topic is favorited by 142 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Is TRON super awesome or are you a hater?”

• TRON is unreal, centerflank is supersmart. 396 votes
    71%
  • TRON blows, voters for this option have a small dingy :( 102 votes
    18%
  • Never played TRON, but if Centerflank likes it, it must be fun!!!! 59 votes
    11%

(557 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,255 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

C3274E82-5928-4425-80FC-82E5869342BA (resized).png
IMG_2493 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2438 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5562 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5564 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5557 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5556 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5554 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5551 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5545 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5548 (resized).jpeg
A60145C3-9132-4708-AE36-D7570E45B8CA (resized).jpeg
20190801_215929 (resized).jpg
IMG_2437 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2436 (resized).jpeg
TRON Wall.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider northvibe.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2507 5 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I found Trophy's halloween costume for this year already.

sexy-tron-costume.jpg 20 KB

soooo is this happening? Halloween is coming up!

The Flynn's arcade light mod is still available to buy?

#2509 5 years ago

..............if I wear all black....and sit in the corner, I could come?

#2527 5 years ago

first run had different ramp vehicles than one of the reruns, ya? 1st had motorcycles and the reruns had the car thinger and something?

#2528 5 years ago
Quoted from dkpinball:

I have to see if I have any left, or the parts to build a few more.
I may have to start a waiting list or something to see if it's worth the investment to get all of the parts laser cut again.

Let me know! I need one

#2553 5 years ago
Quoted from dkpinball:

Good enough, I'll work on getting more made over the next few weeks.

BOOM!!!! Awesome. I need one too! I almost bought this when you FIRST released it, just because it was soo cool....and I wanted a tron badly.

#2592 5 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

I think someone with cad and 3d printing skills could make a whole new bumper cap style that would be similar to the recognizers. Or at least one for the left bumper. I've often thought that bumper maybe was originally designed to be something recognizerish, with its two curiously tall posts

temezel is always up for suggestions on mods he can make with his 3d printer

#2595 5 years ago

I got in.

#2597 5 years ago

dang, looking sweet! What mods doesn't that have

Mine is still in my flipping suv. Got home real late, now off to work...I wish I was off to the grid

#2599 5 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

That is no excuse to leave the best pin ever in your vehicle. You are definitely not invited to my Halloween party now.

WHAT?! Trophy will invite me

Here is my Halloween party....

TRON-Legacy-tron-legacy-20483515-1920-1080.jpg

#2602 5 years ago

Can someone verify the shaker motor wiring for me? just got mine and not fully sure how the wiring is.

#2603 5 years ago

I have a three pin harness with one red wire and the brown wire in a three pin. Next to the shaker board is a female red three pin and one with a purple wire. But the lotr setup has the brown go into the backbox.

#2604 5 years ago

mnhotrod helped me. There was a brown 3 pin connector in the bottom rear of the cabinet. Got 'er all shaken and moving.

#2607 5 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

pix or it never happened

lol. I couldn't find any specific tron shaker install beyond the marco install of the shaker and shaker board. Frustrating. The holes were predrilled so install of those was easy, but I didn't know exactly where to connect the brown 3 wire prong.

Googling I kept finding this install
http://www.pinballrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=958

but that is for early sterns, lotr, where you kind of had to hack it in.

Finally my friend hit me back with the info I needed. The red three prong connects right next to the shaker board. The brown one is long and connects to the three prong in the back of the cab...I can snap a pic.

#2610 5 years ago

Are there replacement ramps for sale, with the metal protectors on them?

#2613 5 years ago

My friend did. I'll see when he gets them and see about a pic.

3 weeks later
#2713 4 years ago

Wow only the last one is even "tron" themed. :/

#2718 4 years ago

When is tron 3 coming out?

#2724 4 years ago

can't...stop....looking....aaahhhhh

#2729 4 years ago
Quoted from dkpinball:

Tonight I caressed Centerflank's Tron. It was magnificent.

You just caressed my tron a few days ago FLYNN!!!!!

#2731 4 years ago

The standard stern lollipop side rails fit the 1st gen tron, right?

These guys:
http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=1747

edit:
OR I CAN READ says fits all stern 1999-present. Good to know.

#2749 4 years ago

I don't even think I can complete the Flynn mode

1 week later
#2777 4 years ago
Quoted from jasonbar:

#3: I finally got around to looking at this wiring this weekend. I wired my recognizer & light cycles "wrong" before, by tying them in to the 2 lamp matrix wires.
After looking more closely, I saw that the Stern factory insert socket has 3 tabs on its underside, an internal diode, & 2 of those 3 tabs are shorted to the 2 contacts on the factory insert bulb.
So, I undid the 2 wires & rewired them as shown in my PDF. Now, the bonus mod LEDs are perfectly synced w/ the insert LEDs. Thanks, Frax!
-Jason

The Correct Way To Add A Bonus L... 80 KB

I need to save this pic! Did you just led your own recognizer?

1 month later
#2848 4 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Here, I'll make it super easy. This is a PDF version, just open it and print. All you have to do is make sure your printer settings are set to 100%, or full size, or don't scale, or some variation on that theme. No messing around with confusing DPI settings or anything.

Tron Cards.pdf 2.9 MB

I need these meow

#2884 4 years ago
Quoted from jasonbar:

A little bit of recent winter cleaning revealed the following Trontastic items that I don't need.
Offering them up here first, to you, the faithful, before posting them for sale elsewhere. Asking prices below; shipping from USA 91101 not included.
1 - Black plastic apron + under-card mounting hardware, with triangle stickers still stuck. From my Tron Pro. Looks great. I'd say "like new," but there's probably a scratch hiding in there somewhere. $40.
2 - Tron Legacy identity disc toy. Works fine. Clean. Needs new batteries (tested good w/ my benchtop power supply--didn't have spare batteries in this size). Stand intact but collapses if you put the disc on--it took me 2 minutes to gingerly balance the disc on it for a moment for a photo. Don't be fooled. Stand was flimsy from the start--making your own, or glue it or something. $10.
3 - Space Paranoids poster. 18" W x 24" H. From thisoldgame.com. Bought through KLOV almost 5 years ago. Added little tabs of Scotch tape at the corners through which I stuck pins, so I didn't punch holes in the poster itself. Has a bit of crinkling & whitening around the perimeter, but it shows well. $25.
Tons more pics: https://www.dropbox.com/home/4Sale/Tron
Discount for multiple purchases! :]
Thanks,
-Jason

apron00.JPG 132 KB

apron05.JPG 114 KB

disc00.JPG 66 KB

disc03.JPG 65 KB

poster00.JPG 151 KB

I'll take the identity disc

#2885 4 years ago
Quoted from KevInBuffalo:

Tron topper coming from Stern? Maybe. Skip to 9:20 in the video:
» YouTube video

snaps!

3 weeks later
#2946 4 years ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

I'm a bit partial to these pops....also I am doing a run of chrome aprons early Feb if anyone is interested.
hookedonpinball.com

Chrome all three lit 2.JPG 114 KB

yes!!

#2951 4 years ago

Ya, I've been pondering that translite for a bit...

#2959 4 years ago
Quoted from Silverballer:

Gosh I really love this game but it pisses me off at times. Seems like each game leaves me flipping the machine off with my right hand while simultaneously reaching to start another game with my left.
To me, that is great pinball. That is why I bought a ticket to the show.

I agree with this. I flick that sucker off every game, but always love when I hear the starting sounds.

1 week later
#2980 4 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

Stunning. There are plenty of threads about glare-free glass, so I'm not going to bother with my own version of crappy video or pics, but the deep blue of the Tron PF really lends itself to the PDI treatment. Literally just take your normal glass off, have a look, and that's what it looks like.

I saw a xmen le with glare free glass...@@#$@#$# amazing. Looks like no glass at all.

1 week later
#3004 4 years ago

I need to put some of my mods on my game :/

1 month later
#3244 4 years ago

Mmm

image.jpg
#3247 4 years ago

Ya my phone sucks showing it lit up, let's try again.

#3249 4 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

What the hell! That translite is awesome! (Except the bowling pin in it?). I would replace my "Girls" translite with that one. Where did you get it?

hahah I just noticed that. That is a reflection from my mantle....in my game room

#3251 4 years ago

My iphone sucked at taking the pic...grabbed a rebel from work, but I have no idea wtf I'm doing with all the setting things....Here is the best I could find with the settings I missed with. Looks great in person. well lit, no real dark areas. My art guy is gonna swing by and take real pics soon.

IMG_8973.jpg
3 weeks later
#3359 4 years ago

you think tron would look good colored?

I think the black suits with different colors would look sweet....be dark overall though.

#3368 4 years ago

There goes the engagement ring......need more mods

4 weeks later
#3563 4 years ago
Quoted from tomdotcom:

Do you have the Flynn sign mod? That looks to be the back panel for the FLYNN sign...
edit I see you do have that mod....so there's your answer...

yup! Mine fell off as well. Need to glue it back

3 weeks later
#3636 4 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Just to make you all feel a little less manly ...
13 year old Danni went all the way to Portal on ball one tonight.
She *almost* did it without using SOS .. She had everything solid except Disc MB ... So she used SOS to clean that up.
Portal didn't last long ... But she hit GEM 11x on ball one so she got a massive 11x bonus of 38,000,000 odd. Nice one.
rd
image.jpg
image.jpg

holy crap. Tell her to go pro!

#3656 4 years ago

hmm yes I like those. They flow with the game and back. But I like the way mirror blades throw light back in the game..... hmmm......

2 weeks later
#3720 4 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

What do you guys have for plays on your TRON?
I have 2678

80085 - I can't play it anymore or I'll loose that sweet number idk I've updated to the remix code so it is long gone.

4 months later
#4609 3 years ago

Nice Tron HOU for sale in MN

3 months later
#5312 3 years ago

On a tron pro, what is the trick or technique to hit the gem shot off the right flipper? I read people bank it off the stand ups?

#5321 3 years ago
Quoted from PeterG:

Well that is a good question, the GEM shot for me is the hardest, on a Tron LE what would be the strategy.
I shoot the Quorra lane, ensure the bank is down, and aim in that direction, sometimes I succeed, most of the time not. Are there other options as shooting the bank is not working with drop down targets?
I am talking about real shots not strange things that happen like the disc flies the ball out with so much spin that it end up in the Gem lane or tapping Gem with an ball from the schooter lane.

I've tried to get gem via the shooter lane. Hard shot.

In another thread people were talking about banking it off the left side stand ups, drops on the LE, and hitting gem from that.

I try to hit gem via the upper flipper but it is not consistent. Also banking it off targets or stand ups even the upper flipper from the right flipper, but again I cannot replicate :/

#5372 3 years ago

I banked the gem shot off the TRON stand ups once last night in 3 games....sooo it is possible

1 month later
#5777 3 years ago

Went on a shopping spree with Hooked having a sale

Ordered titan comp rubbers

Need to shop the game, but curious about led for the game. Did you guys hand pick each one? Or just do a white kit and change the lower inlane/slings to color match. when the game is fully apart I figured I'd like to put the leds in and mods instead of going back but....I suppose whatever works. Last few games I just did a CT kit and was happy.

#5780 3 years ago

Tron colordmd trailer music:
Senbei - invasion

Not sure if it was a remix

#5782 3 years ago

Honestly. I'm cool with tron day, but don't want a tron 3 movie if they f it up. Leave the great movies alone and don't make more if they will just make them suck

#5784 3 years ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

I'm not so sure they would screw it up... As long as Michael Bay doesn't get ahold of it

Didn't they cancel the last two or three scripts?

#5787 3 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

*Might* be able to get a few more laser cut TRON rail/hinge sets, let me know if you are interested....US only.

Can you pm or text me a pic(s)

#5789 3 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

There must be tons of pics of them in this thread, did you not read the whole thing?

Like two years ago :-p

#5792 3 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

That is the style, If I can get them made they are raw or black powder coated to match the original lockdown bar. No EL paper, one would be on his own to make/buy.

Did you back it with the silver reflective stuff on your own?

#5794 3 years ago

I'm in there like swim wear for the rails.

#5809 3 years ago
Quoted from ZEN:

Tron Tip #4080: How to keep your Tron's factory clearcoat in one piece..
:never and I mean never clean the PF. The black rubber particles will form an impermeable barrier to the elements, and provide what is know as a "troncoat", a waterproof alternative to mylar.....

20160427_121103_(resized).jpg

Hahahhaa. Mine is from route and I still need to shop/clean it. Friend played it and mentioned how "slow" and fun it was.

#5811 3 years ago

Ya man...it is pretty dirty

#5824 3 years ago

Oh god I never clicked the dirty tron pic. Ya mine isn't that bad at all. It's clean. That has the never been touched since day one out away wet look

#5826 3 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Do you have the clear disc installed? It's required now.

Lol no. I hear it makes the ball rip like a mofo and I'm worried I'll break plastics.

1 week later
#5903 3 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

thanks man. I don't know what EL paper is. I also would only be interested in the chrome versions. checked refinery's site and they are not on it. I will give them a call

Centerflank was trying to get a group in on new laser cut tron rails. PM him about it. It was a page or 2 back he mentioned it.

#5924 3 years ago

When did the brick sticker start being put on?

#5929 3 years ago
Quoted from ZEN:

I have had mine for two years with the brick, did these come in solid black?

Ya nvm mine has bricks. Totally thought it didn't.

3 weeks later
#6045 3 years ago
Quoted from KevInBuffalo:

I think I've asked this before but does anyone know a source for the "-09" plastic on Tron? Mine cracked so I need a new one and don't really wanna buy a whole extra plastic set if I can avoid it. PM me if you have an extra or know where to get one!

I could scan mine with a scanner, if you would like to remake your own.

4 months later
#6555 2 years ago
Quoted from Superchicken:

Congrats. I feel ya man. I found that a hot pointy soldering iron worked really well making the holes for the zip ties.

Really? Didn't bring a gooey string of plastic?

Here's the tron ride

#6558 2 years ago
Quoted from Superchicken:

Nope. I have a soldering station so I adjusted the temp down low. You never have to worry about the bit walking sideways. Also no droppings.

I've about bought the eli ramp mod and was curious about the drilling. I agree, drilling is nice, but on a smooth surface that bit likes to move.

#6561 2 years ago
Quoted from jasonbar:

All you need is a pilot hole. A center punch isn't practical here, so just take a scribe (long pointy metal tool), locate your hole, and push firmly with the scribe tip to make a dimple in the soft plastic.
Then your drill won't wander.
Jason

Quoted from herg:

It's also very soft. I drilled mine and really didn't have much problem with wander at all, even without pilots.

So you're telling me I shouldn't be scared to drill I got Tron cleaned up soooo nice for my wedding...and it took a shit on me 2 hours in soooo its been sitting, all purdy but boards got shipped out.

#6566 2 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

Being made now. I use 4mm optic fibre. I hand made my prototypes out of paperclips.

jeez, are you gonna do every mod I have to have or what? hahahh

#6574 2 years ago

When is the tron stuff ready?!

#6578 2 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

Within this calendar year. Total Lightshow is doing a version of the ramp lights that reacts with switches as well as lamps.

As in I shouldn't buy Eli ramp mod.......... ??

1 week later
#6590 2 years ago

My tron broke at my wedding Just had to driver board redone @ coin op cauldron and replaced the flipper coils yesterday. TRON LIVES!!!!!

Now to put all the parts and mods on....

1 month later
#6661 2 years ago

I have them

db748eac9e2fd463ecb43c2d1373a31910c5ed79 (resized).jpg

3 months later
#6801 2 years ago

YES

1 month later
#6923 2 years ago

So last fall I shopped my tron for my wedding and then put titan comp silicone clear bands on with colored flipper bands. Not sure if I'm crazy but the flipper bands feel freaking weird like, they allow big bounces? I still can't place my finger on it.

The post and other bands I don't have an issue with but I may swap my flipper rubber out for black or something.

Do you guys have any opinions?

#6925 2 years ago
Quoted from BOBCADE:

I find them too sticky which leads to easier catches and more forceful shooting. I dislike them and use nothing but real rubber on flippers but love the Titan line everywhere else.

Ok good. I'm not nuts. Are you using the normal black that comes with sterns?

#6929 2 years ago

Rock on guys! Thank you!

I'll go back to stock rubber in color and update my feelings

#6932 2 years ago

Stock rubber flippers bounce a lot..... mmmm I'll have to swap back again and see. But they kinda feel more "normal" to play with?

#6936 2 years ago

Finally got a couple mods on, from hookedonpins Black Friday sale!

IMG_3278 (resized).JPG

1 week later
#6939 2 years ago
Quoted from Micky:

He has some great mods for tron.
I have grabbed just about everything he makes for my Tron!

Yeah! I already had lit cycles (need install), recognizer and ship I just need to install leds into.

Ok so I've had the normal color rubber flipper rubber on. They forsure bounce a lot. I can't decide....the game has all clear Titan rubbers on so it's pretty bouncy. Doesn't play like I remember it before the clear upgrade. Pondering going all white :/

#6947 2 years ago

The pop caps are a must!

I have mirror blades I should install :/

#6950 2 years ago
Quoted from jardine:

That was the other thing I wanted to do! Standard mirror or the Pingraffix ones I think they are...that look awesome as well.....man...I'm gonna be broke!

Timebandits lit ramps are next...... broke for sure!

#6963 2 years ago
Quoted from Mokthemagicman:

Any word on if they will ever re-sell the Eli Light kit for the ramps again?

I thought someone had them, pinbits?
However timebandit is making a similar like kit, and I think it is cheaper?

#6986 2 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

Just got my black Hooked pop caps in. Had the chrome on my LE but went black on the pro to match the armour. Forgot how sweet these are!

Ya gen black caps are where it's at. So sexy

#6992 2 years ago

After swapping flipper rubber during league from normal to silicone titans. I think I do actually like the titans more.

They do grip more and don't allow those massive bounces.

#6995 2 years ago

So I went to put in new CT led flipper buttons and the buttons in the game already were freaking in there. Had to clamp them out. Went to put the new clear ones in, won't fit, will have to pretty much press them in.

Are people sanding down the buttons? Getting a special button or making the hole in the cab bigger?

2 weeks later
#7000 2 years ago

I ended up sanding the button down some and they slid in. The CT led buttons are super slick

1 week later
#7005 2 years ago

Received my ramp plastics today!

IMG_3407 (resized).JPG

#7016 2 years ago

Where did you hear that? There's been a rumor of a Tron vault for years but still nothing.

I was joking as Disney is going to bring a ride to the US...and it has been some time since Tron Legacy came out..

#7017 2 years ago

Is that the Blue and Yellow ramp covers? Where did you get those anyway?

ramp covers
http://www.gamestencils.com/pin-parts/tron-ramp-covers

They took over a month to ship, so if you order don't freak out.....

#7019 2 years ago

Welcome to the Grid....grid.....grid.

#7020 2 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Just bought a NIB Tron LE. Should I just open it and use it, or save it?

...depends. did you buy it as an "investment"? If not, play the @#$#@ out of it

#7023 2 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

I never played Tron before, does it have music from the movie ? I think some music is from Daft Punk?
Thanks

Yes it is from the movie and soundtrack. There are also people who have made remix firmware so you can have new music like from the remix soundtravk

2 weeks later
#7071 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Which protector does everyone use/have on their Arcade Scoop?
Cliffy?
Mantis?
No protector?

Depends on what you want to protect...

#7084 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

The scoop
Just curious what people have put on their arcade scoop to protect from wear etc

Hahah. Well the cliffy will cover the lip/edge so covers old damage or prevents. A mantis installs in the scoop so it won't protect the edge you see on the top of the pf.

I have a gen1 cliffy on my tron, came with. I'll probably get a new gen that comes precut to help the ball drop in from the right.

#7093 2 years ago

I heard PBL has clear rubbers.... I need to look into it though.

2 weeks later
#7109 2 years ago
Quoted from PeterG:

My cleaning lady broke my tron girl translate now it is damaged beyond repair. Does anybody have a new one for a reasonable price?

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/50077

#7131 2 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

I've got a couple of small, wooden dowels that help me do the same thing....I like your approach though, as it grabs the rag...have to pickup a couple pair of those...

Yup I will too! Tron and met have ramps in my way hell all the dmd games.

#7148 2 years ago

TRON you may have to drill the holes in the cabinet bottom though, right?

#7150 2 years ago
Quoted from Micky:

Mine already had everything ready to go from factory.

Oh rock on!

7 months later
#7609 1 year ago

Mmmmmm yes

AC9BE32E-0055-4562-B16C-4161F19CA7F4 (resized).jpeg

#7612 1 year ago

Nice! it’s funny how they keep releasing tron legacy stuff....and it sells well but it’s kind of old now movie 3!!!!

3 weeks later
#7667 1 year ago
Quoted from Stones:

New to the club! Just got a Tron with no mods. It needs leds bad. Did you add leds here and there..... or buy complete kits? Normally, i just kind of piece together bulbs, but really want Tron to pop.

I did the cointaker kit, really liked the look. The inserts get their color coordination but the gi and top pf side are mostly white. Unless you really like color matching plastics etc, then maybe build your own.

#7669 1 year ago

I put power splitting boards in all my games Incase I do multiple mod thing

https://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=4234

2 weeks later
#7751 1 year ago
Quoted from colonel_caverne:

if anybody get a spare of the laser cut armor set, raw, chromed or powder coated, with or without EL paper, please contact me.
thanks

Pinball.center has them, are there issues in shipping etc?

http://www.pinball.center/en/shop/pinball-parts-by-game/tron-legacy/6762/side-rails-for-tron-legacy-2-piece-set?c=2267

I love on their website they say they ship world wide....it seems except the US :/

#7753 1 year ago
Quoted from colonel_caverne:

Nasty Donald!
this is not this set i'm looking for but the one with hinge+siderail that Pinball Refiniry sold a couple of years ago.

Hahah.

Ohhh mmm, haven’t seen those, or don’t remember!

#7755 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

I am pretty sure it was due to a couple of C&D orders sent to them about some non licenced licensed items the compromise or solution was to simply not distribute and sell to the US.

Ahhhh that actually does make sense.

#7780 1 year ago

I guess I’ll cave and get one to leave with my game. In case I decide to install.

I’ll do 1 clear

#7804 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

It’s a bank holiday/Memorial Day weekend so will give it till Tuesday to put the order in, but need more than 8 people out of 22 to confirm before putting this order in, it’s several hundred euros worth.
If more/everyone listed in this post https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-tron-lovefest-thread-i-love-it-more-than-lamp/page/156#post-4418937 can confirm that would be great.

Confirmed

1 week later
#7864 1 year ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

Question for the collective: my newly acquired TRON came with two translites: 3D and Quorra/Gem. On mine the Quorra/Gem translite seems to be from a much thinner and less rigid material than other translites I have, not counting the 3D TRON which obviously is thicker due to the 3D process. Is this normal for the Quorra/Gem translite??

Yeah, stock stern translites are thin.

#7866 1 year ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

Yeah, but this seems thinner than some other Stern ones I have.....

What other ones? It seemed the same thickness as my other stern's but thinner than my older wms/gottlieb translites.

1 month later
#8133 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

Awesome really happy to see everyone’s discs are arriving. Any problems please pm me.
Once again apologies for the delays but thanks to everyone for your patience.

I received my disc a couple days ago. Thank you again!

1 week later
#8153 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

Only a couple of people I haven’t heard back from but tracking seems to confirm all items have now been delivered, yay!
Anyone who hasn’t received their items yet pm me ASAP and I’ll get things sorted.

sorry, I got mine a bit ago! Thank you

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider northvibe.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside