(Topic ID: 54093)

Official TRON lovefest thread, I love it more than Lightning Kitty.

By centerflank

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9,271 posts
  • 469 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 days ago by davidlldennis
  • Topic is favorited by 142 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Is TRON super awesome or are you a hater?”

• TRON is unreal, centerflank is supersmart. 396 votes
    71%
  • TRON blows, voters for this option have a small dingy :( 102 votes
    18%
  • Never played TRON, but if Centerflank likes it, it must be fun!!!! 59 votes
    11%

(557 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,255 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

C3274E82-5928-4425-80FC-82E5869342BA (resized).png
IMG_2493 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2438 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5562 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5564 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5557 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5556 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5554 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5551 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5545 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5548 (resized).jpeg
A60145C3-9132-4708-AE36-D7570E45B8CA (resized).jpeg
20190801_215929 (resized).jpg
IMG_2437 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2436 (resized).jpeg
TRON Wall.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider monkeyboypaul.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3592 4 years ago

Depends how clean your balls are

1 month later
#3842 4 years ago

I'd really appreciate a step by step guide to replacing the black disc with the clear. What glues do i need, tools, etc.

Got 2 clear discs sitting here ready to go on - and lots of black marks from the old disc making things worse!

#3851 4 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

5) I highly recommend some sort of adhesive spray when you install the new clear pad,

This is brilliant, thank you.

Can you recall which particular type of adhesive spray you recommend?

2 months later
#4350 4 years ago

i LOVE this game, but i really HATE getting my balls trapped.

IMG_1732.JPG

#4374 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinzzz:

I will post my fix later today.

Nudge nudge.

1 month later
#4566 3 years ago

Had them all lit up solidly last night, the first time this has ever happened (to me), and then i drained the 3rd and final ball.

Mother Fu....

1 week later
#4630 3 years ago

Can anyone think of a valid reason why i shouldn't put 4 ceramic (power) balls in a Tron?

It'd give the 'chaos' call out some additional gravitas. Might also work in AFM.

The cost argument is invalid as we've all derailed our money logic by joining this club.

1 month later
#4807 3 years ago

I'm with you. There'll always be someone with more money than you or I, and they'll buy what they want at whatever price it sells at.

We'll still be happy and have TRON in our lives. It may have movie artwork, but I bet it'll play just as well and maybe, just maybe, will have better dots and audio than a potential redskinned VE.

Note I also own and enjoy an original SM.

1 week later
#4836 3 years ago

Stick an LED in the recogniser!

Very nice looking game there.

1 month later
#5683 3 years ago
Quoted from kporter946286:

Look what just arrived!! Thanks Mike!! You than man!!!

WP_20160330_21_12_41_Pro_(resized).jpg

Spare Paranoids or original Flynn's plastic? Discuss.

I went for the Space Paranoids because the full size Flynn's sign overpowers the smaller plastic. Plus a directional RED flasher underneath, angled up and slightly away, makes it look like the recogniser is 'firing'.

#5724 3 years ago

It REALLY does.

1 month later
#5852 3 years ago

Pinbits

2 months later
#6254 3 years ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

ok, cool anyway of course, and congrats
as i really think that not 10 guys on earth did fully completed it, a more than very hard task for sure

i've had it ready once! Never started it...

I like hitting the SOS with Double Scoring though - that's the peak of my current skills.

2 weeks later
#6311 3 years ago

Is the little add-in board in the back box well connected?

#6331 3 years ago

Had one of those "Over The Hedge" where Hammy drinks an energy drink moments on Tron last night, except i was using Guinness instead.

Everything was going well on ball 1 with all but CLU lit solidly, but then the effect wore off and balls 2 and 3 didn't even touch the sides.

Such an epic game. Such a bastard of a game.

#6334 3 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

So, you were literally CLUless.

not quite, i had started it a fair few times, but none of them managed to complete. The normally infuriating GEM shot seemed all too easy and i was hitting it around 75% of the time. It was a very strange feeling.

#6373 3 years ago

I emailed tech support once, but no reply. I felt it was a legitimate question worthy of at least a response...

(This is the missing callouts on the Pro, correct?)

2 weeks later
#6436 3 years ago

That is good news!

Get the illuminated ramp kit (priority) & a colorDMD fitted and your day will go from good to great.

1 week later
#6472 3 years ago
Quoted from Archytas:

So I'm temporarily in for a year - I'm doing a swap with a friend who desperately wants to borrow my LOTR, so of course I asked him to borrow Tron. Looking forward to it
He said it's a bit dirty so I've offered to re-rubber and clean the game for him as part of the deal as he is bringing it over to me. I've not played a lot of Tron and when I do generally just tend to go straight for light cycle. Is there a better strategy for playing this game?
Also It's the LE, if that helps. I know there is a few difference between the pro and the LE but not sure if anything game changing in terms of play strategy.

If you like quick games, easy to follow rules and a light show designed by God himself (or herself), then you will not be disappointed. The LE has a few extra call outs, TRON drop targets instead of regular (I prefer the latter), moving recogniser and 3bank target inserts, the native ramp fibres (vs. Eli's aftermarket version - again, I actually prefer the latter!) and the Daft Pink multiball. I don't think it merits any different playing strategy to the Pro, except I often bank off the static TRON targets to hit GEM - not sure it's as easy on the LE. I have both TRON Pro and LOTR, and currently TRON is my personal favourite by some margin. All depends what you like!

1 week later
#6485 3 years ago
Quoted from herg:

...I always try to complete light cycle multiball if it's running. It's way harder to complete during SOS than during multiball.

I seriously hate Light Cycle Multiball sometimes. So simple, but so difficult to achieve a completion most of the time.

#6495 3 years ago
Quoted from Archytas:

Can I ask a query for anyone who has these caps installed?
http://www.hookedonpinball.com/store/p5/Tron_Pop_Bumper_Kit.html
Despite having these crazy bright lamps in them, the blue looks really really dull compared to the yellow and orange caps, so much so that when I got the game I actually took the cap off to inspect the LED thinking it was broken. I'm guessing this is a side effect of it being blue and there is nothing that can be done to rectify it?

My blue is relatively dull too.

2 months later
#6593 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnsbit:

Got my ColorDMD LED installed and I love it!
Video:» YouTube video

Currently using the LCD version for TRON, like a majority of other people I expect, but I must admit that LED does seem to suit this particular game very well.

#6595 2 years ago
Quoted from DerRoland:

I upgrade my TRON LE from a ColorDMD LCD to a new ColorDMD LED display.
WOW, now the colors are full saturated and the black is really dark black, like old days arcade CRTs -> thats how Tron should look .
In comparision the LCD colors were washed out and black was grey.

Can you swap over the displays easily, or is the mounting paraphernalia different?

#6601 2 years ago
Quoted from DerRoland:

That was little tricky: the LCD display fits direct on the LS-panel (screwholes were right placed). The LED display is smaller and the RGB panels have an offset ~5mm, so I reused my old mounting brackets from the original plasma display. I covered the upper gap between LED display and panel with a black velvet tape (prevent light from the neontube). Electrical connection are the same.

Thanks.

It sounds like you can't just switch them between games so easily then. For example, if I bought an LED display for TRON/Stern, I couldn't just take the LCD and drop it into Congo - mainly because I'd lack the appropriate cables AND mounting gear. I'd really hoped they'd be truely interchangeable, which is the case for the cables, but not mounting hardware.

If I bought the LED "for Congo", I'd still lack the Stern mounting for the LED.

Am I making sense???

#6604 2 years ago
Quoted from Dmod:

The mounting brackets from the original Stern display just need to be transferred over to the ColorDMD LED display.

I had totally forgotten about those original Stern DMD brackets!

(Still need to go and find them).

Problem solved. Thanks.

To confirm: the LCD and LED power cables for Stern SAM are identical?

2 months later
#6711 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Finally after months of searching the Grid I have found a NIB TRON PRO & LE, just waiting to hear back on prices

I hope you have deep pockets, and proof if they're uk-based!

Buy a used but tastefully modded Pro for a relatively reasonable sum! Few of them about.

#6714 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Of course its a UK game Paul
Have you got the Eli Ramp Kit on your Pro Paul? I know Pinbits sell a ramp kit for the Pro based on Eli original, have you had much time with a LE, how good is the Pro kit compared to the LE ramp lights?

I've had quite a bit of time on an LE and my Pro has the Eli kit, fitted personally! It's great, and I find it much brighter. I'm not tempted by the LE in any way now, other than the added kudos it carries, as I actually prefer the Pro and don't want the 4 TRON drop-targets. Just my opinion of course. The cash spared went on an IMVE instead. Win win.

#6716 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Brighter you say? I do like my lights bright so that sounds good. I had an LE years ago but it had to go along with 90% of my collection at the time and as insignificant as it is I loved that silver edging/outline on the inserts of the LE, literally it was the one thing I loved about my LE over the pro, other than that pro/prem/le doesn't mean a lot to me other than which one I personally like better for what ever reason it takes my fancy.

Definitely brighter, but the fibre is also transparent when not lit, which is subtly different to the opaque LE. The LE also uses LED insert boards on the playfield, so unless you add your own LEDs (and OCD board) then the Pro could be darker in some ways. I'm not a fan of the LE's insert blinkyness, feels a bit harsh like Walking Dead Prem/LE.

LE has that all-important silver edging though, a Pro can't fight that battle.

If you want to see a modded Pro, but not buy it as I have surgically welded it to the floor, then pop over sometime. Referring to your purchase choices, it all comes down to your preference and, especially where TRON LE is concerned, your budget - big gap for not enough in my eyes.

2 months later
#6804 2 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

and bought one...

Wise move. Although I'm playing TWD more right now, i still prefer Tron.

Lights + actions + geek = happy.

2 weeks later
#6834 2 years ago

Anyone know what difference this makes??

I had it set to default/medium.

IMG_5963 (resized).JPG

1 month later
#6967 2 years ago

What colour should I powder coat my Tron Pro's legs, rails, lockdown etc.?

I think the popular choice is metallic blue, but I'm also looking to do a SM, which tends to also be metallic darker blue, so was thinking of alternatives... currently has standard orange etched rails, which is how I purchased it.

Light blue, yellowy-orange, black & off-white all seem to feature in the film. Also thinking about back lighting the TRON etching on the rails with yellowy-orange on the left side, and light blue on the right.

IMG_9266 (resized).JPG

#6970 2 years ago
Quoted from Micky:

I personally like either chrome or the nice candy blue powder coat some pthers have done.
How does the orange look in person?

It's quite striking, but not necessarily in a good way. It's not metallic either, so looks quite 'flat'.

The first owner put these on it after importing them from the USA, including a 'proper' lockdown mech, so i wasn't going to argue. I'm the second owner.

I'm actually more tempted with Chrome since i initially posted this. Looking to find some simple EL tape for the etchings on either side. Probably light orange on the left and light blue, or even off white, on the right side.

The game has plenty of tasteful mods already, all added by me & and i like them all. This is probably the last one it needs given the rails are already on there.

(Older pic)

IMG_1056 (resized).JPG

1 month later
#7026 2 years ago
Quoted from Mokthemagicman:

Here is the TRON pin I am waiting for. Love all the mods but not crazy about the powder coated orange. I was thinking of re-powder coating to a "magnesium blue" which looks pretty cool (see color example). Replacing it all to chrome is a little too pricey so I'm eventually going to re-coat it.
Ideas?

Got this exact same problem; same orange armour and having the exact same thoughts

1 month later
#7154 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

I have been asking the same thing myself but with no joy or response.
There are quite a few different Recognizer mods so I'd love to hear some opinions on who's is the best and why.

I simply added a single red LED, tied into the GI. Looks very effective, and it's a Pro so no mucking about with it moving.

1 week later
#7192 2 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Found a spare disc pad in my coin Box. Can anyone tell if this is just a spare stern or a new better one.

Looks factory.

3 weeks later
#7226 2 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Hi guys, I have been playing my Tron off and on for some time now I installed a shaker motor and its working great. One thing bothers me, and Im not sure if its normal. Sometimes during the game (I dont know if its a mode or not, or if its even supposed to do this), but the moving recognizer starts shaking violently, like its blowing up or something. It shakes the whole machine. Is it supposed to do that?
Thanks
Mo

When the shaker's shaking, or just on its own without obvious reason?

This sounds wrong, like the LE's moving Recogniser motor is screwed somehow. I have a Pro - my recogniser stands perfectly still, even when the shaker shakes

#7228 2 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

I think its only when the shaker motor is going full throttle.. must be shaking the post?

There's a shaker test in the menu's - try that, see if it tallies with your theory. Maybe the recogniser rod thing from the back board is loose?

1 week later
#7263 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

currently looking like I could be left with 8 discs

You could try offering spares on the UK forum?

Pinballinfo.com

2 weeks later
#7344 1 year ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Congrats!!!....should be (2x) Red and (2x) Blue under the disc....

It’s 4 red on the Pro, and no not seen that before.

3 weeks later
#7386 1 year ago
Quoted from weaverj:

what do you guys think about my flipper coils being different? should i get new ones to match what's in the manual or just forget about it?

Personally I’d go with the manual. About to do this on a TZ that I just bought too.

1 month later
#7430 1 year ago

Eli’s / Pinbits

#7434 1 year ago
Quoted from weaverj:

do they usually respond to email, lol? no response yet. i've had bad cs from them before. i may be screwed.

I've had very mixed success to contact requests, but buying stuff has always been flawless.

3 months later
#7617 1 year ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

I have LED OCD on my LOTR, and I've had to do no tuning, worked perfectly out of the box. Great product!!

Seconded - have them in all 8 games as I like LEDs & original light effects. Great out the box and tweakable for games like SM with subtle effects.

#7619 1 year ago
Quoted from weaverj:

worth it on your WPC's, too? i feel like they work with LED's a little better than sterns naturally.

“Worth it?” is subjective based on your values, but for me: yes, definitely. Seeing blinky LEDs really grinds my gears!

1 month later
#7808 1 year ago

Does anyone know where I could get #161 flashers for under the disc?

My Pro has 4 reds, but was thinking about a colour change... if affordable.

92026DC4-2578-4C64-ACCC-6FC7F3B4AC24 (resized).jpeg

#7812 1 year ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

Joined the club, from My Parent's Basement to my basement:

Noice.

Your parents did a great job modding it!

#7813 1 year ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

Here is what I use. You need flashers to handle the high voltage but you also need a small enough LED that will physically fit under the disc. Do not worry that it doesn't mention #161 bulb, it is a perfect replacement. If you don't like the red you should try yellow. Matches the blue/yellow theme of the game.
http://www.cometpinball.com/product-p/5smdflash.htm (choose the wedge base)

Cheers.

Same voltage? Or should i expect them to burn out ever-so-slightly sooner than the stock bulbs... which are probably old gen LEDs compared to more modern SMD standards... ?

#7854 1 year ago
Quoted from Durzel:

How bright should the LE fibre optics be? I've only had my LE a couple of days, but the ramps look noticeably dimmer than YouTube videos I've watched. They otherwise work as you'd expect, changing colours etc.
Don't know if my expectations are too high? Is there any setting or tweak that increases the brightness?

The LE’s opaque fibres aren’t as bright as the clear fibres used on some Pro’s. It could be down to whatever transmits the light at each end though.

Which videos do you mean?

#7889 1 year ago
Quoted from Durzel:

Also - does anyone know if the LED OCD board works with the Tron LE insert LEDs (i.e. the ones hardwired to the boards, fitted from the factory) ?
EDIT: Found out the answer - no, it doesn't. That's a bit gutting

One of the big reasons I went Pro (alongside obvious price vs value differential).

As you know, I HATE the harsh blinky lighting on the SAM premium models. It was a contributing factor in selling TWD LE, and replacing it with a Pro (I’m counting on TimeBandit to release Total Lightshow for TWD now though, to restore that awesome red pulsing GI).

The premiums seem to use a serial lighting comms system.

3 weeks later
#7983 1 year ago
Quoted from DML1001:

Hi everyone,
I recently picked up a Tron Pro. It didn't have any ramp illumination kit installed, so I was looking at getting one. I'm having trouble figuring out what kits are still available and where to get one. Most of the info I found on this is 4-5 years old.
It looks like pinbits is sold out of their ramp illumination kit. Are there any other suppliers for a high quality, well integrated kit? I'm not interested in one of the more basic EL wire ones that are just a solid color all the time.
Thanks

timebandit does a Tron kit, called Total Lightshow. Bottom of this page:

https://redshiftled.com.au/Total-Lightshow.php

I have the Pinbits kit, just because I bought it a few years ago before the kit above was available. Pinbits’ stock does come and go. You can always contact them to ask. I’m honestly not sure which I’d buy now! Probably TL, because it’s still actively supported.

1 month later
#8237 1 year ago
Quoted from Mokthemagicman:

Nope. Just one controller and one strip.

Reveal your VooDoo, wizard!!??

#8243 1 year ago

I meant the backbox wiring VooDoo...

#8244 1 year ago
Quoted from DaveH:

You get Portal 10% or the time?? That’s crazy. I’m averaging about 0.0005%.

that's still better than 0.0%

#8274 1 year ago

Yes, frosted for GI.

Replaced the clears with frosted in MET Pro too (as part of the Total Lightshow installation).

1 month later
#8310 1 year ago
Quoted from rai:

Does it bother you guys that there is no call out for super pops, super scoring, spinners? On the pro, I think the LE has that (is that true)?

Yes, it does, and there’s no valid reason for it!

I’ve reported it to Stern 2 or 3 times over the last 3yrs too. Even to their new code/report email address... no reply - it’s never going to get fixed, sadly.

#8313 1 year ago
Quoted from Durzel:

They could do that with Daft Punk Multiball though...
Perhaps they see those audio callouts as added value for the LE?

The LE’s can keep that one

The TRON awards are standard gameplay features.

#8349 1 year ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

I can do that. I modified my already modified code which has some other music swaps done. I'll make one based off the stock code. I elected to use the female voice for double scoring for consistency of all 3 callouts.

You’re a legend! TRON’s the only game I use a modified audio Rom in, because it really improves things. Currently using an early version from this thread: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tron-le-music-remix-video-made-with-pinball-browser

But I’m ready for a change, so if you're willing I’d be very happy to give it your customised version or the modified stock version a whirl? PM me maybe.

Mine’s a Pro. Modified, naturally

1 week later
#8403 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

Is it just me or does this intro/track give anyone else goosebumps, it’s insanely good!

Yes, specifically at 47seconds in.

The very same goosebumps feeling as getting LITZ on Twilight Zone for the 1st time.

1 week later
#8429 1 year ago

If you’re feeling generous I’d really love a full set j85m !!

Only if it doesn’t cost you exponentially more

#8432 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

No problem Paul I’ll order extra and let you know when they arrive to send them onto you.

Very kind, thank you (:

Like you, i have several similar era Stern games that would benefit from these! *Must* save my pennies for the kid's Christmas presents though...

#8434 1 year ago
Quoted from Durzel:

As mod costs go, particularly when you think about the quality of life improvement, these are great value. I swear I was getting more Quorra shots after installing these just from the psychosomatic effect of knowing the standup target was straight

Quorra? Or Gem? I'll bet it's the latter! I often use the rebound from the right flipper > TRON targets (Pro) > Gem instead.

#8436 12 months ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

Definitely Quorra. He’s talking about the U target being straight up and not leaning to the right, blocking the shot.

ah, my bad.

#8443 12 months ago
Quoted from J85M:

monkeyboypaul is there any chance you could look at your Ironman and TWD and gauge if they will need single piece splint or 2 piece splint.
I am away from home now for a week so can’t take a look on mine, would be handy to know as I’m going to order a few for each machine.
Thank you in advance

I can check IMVE tomorrow for you, but TWD is currently sitting at the Birmingham office right now, so can’t do that in a hurry.

#8461 11 months ago
Quoted from weaverj:

missing upgraded pop bumper caps.

And add an LED to light your recogniser; it’s really easy!

#8479 11 months ago
Quoted from Wake2wood:

I heard from a pretty good source we may get a code update.
[quoted image]

‘May’? It’s nearly 7yrs since release, is it really likely they'll revisit Tron? Except maybe for a VE (#waitingforever)

1 month later
#8601 10 months ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

Has anyone else listened to episode 73 of the head2head pinball podcast with the interview of Lyman Sheats? The entire interview is pure gold... at a minimum, I would urge you to go to the 1hr 24min mark and listen to Lyman stumble over his words when talking about Tron code. It seems almost to me that he starts to talk about what they are already doing, but catches himself and talks about what he would like to do if he had the chance. If this is true, I have no idea if this is for a VE, or just another code update of a game that’s been out for a while (like they did recently with Metallica... a game that was already very mature).
Any thoughts on this, falconpunch??

Highly recommended listening.

I emailed Stern code support straight afterwards with my annual report on the Pro not having the double scoring call-out, and pointed them in the direction of it being referenced in the podcast. I also got my annual ‘no reply any all’, so I will not be holding my breath. The new Stern site seems to have broken the link to the read me file too. Haven’t checked the .bin file link yet.

#8629 9 months ago
Quoted from Jimmyhonda:

Hello, I recently bought a tron pro with some mods, color dmd, light cycles, speaker lights, total light show and topper. Often times, there is a clicking sound in the backbox and the GI lights flicker at the same time? It seems to happen when I score, hitting various targets. Any idea what could be causing this? Thanks for your help.

That’s the GI relay opening and closing to flash your GI, entirely by design. You probably see it more during ZUSE mode when you rip through a spinner.

3 months later
#8841 6 months ago

Thunder Dog challenges Lightning Kitty for the long-standing Tron thread title crown.

pasted_image (resized).png

(I'm bored - might play Tron)

1 month later
#8915 5 months ago
Quoted from delt31:

can someone remind me when the shaker goes off in this game? Need to check mine - thanks

Definitely in the Test menu!

But seriously, I know it fires off when you get an End of Line jackpot at the scoop, and also when you get to Sea of Simulation. Probably a whole list of other examples I can’t think of right now though.

#8941 5 months ago
Quoted from Micky:

I still haven't installed either of my other disc rubbers and have the standard one from factory. I frequently have the ball go up through the gem shot or quorra when it shoots out from the disc. Because of this I haven't bothered to install a clear one yet.

Same. Saving it for a rainy day in the future.

#8944 5 months ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

True, but it’s not just about the speed and spin: the black disc rubber introduces a lot of black dirt into the pin. Removing all black rubber from a pin really helps keep down the dirt and ball trails, which can be a pain to clean under all the ramps.

Playfield protector and a really clean disc help immensely!

#8945 5 months ago
Quoted from Durzel:

I wish there was a halfway house between the clear and black. I don't want to trash my Tron LE with supersonic balls or even just wear the playfield down with insane spin, but I would like to do away with the black crap around the orbits...
[quoted image]

Black crap around orbits is a prerequisite of nearly any game. Just TRON seems to be a little worse than others.

#8950 5 months ago
Quoted from insx:

I don't know if it's the best way but I read somewhere that you should wipe it over with IPA.

That's what i did. Surprised at how much crap came off it too.

#8955 5 months ago
Quoted from 85vett:

LE has blue and red lights under the disc)

I’ve yet to track down the correct LED so I can replace 2 of the 4 reds with blues on a Pro.

I asked Stern - they were adamant it shipped with incandescents under the disc... so my LED type/supplier request didn’t really get very far.

1 month later
#9044 4 months ago
Quoted from davidlldennis:

profanity laced anger.

That’s my nickname for trying to complete Light Cycle Mulitball, let alone reaching Portal.

1 month later
#9100 3 months ago
Quoted from insx:

I missed the right ramp shot about 5 times last night and failed to complete light cycle multiball
I'm still not entirely sure what is required to complete it, I only know that left ramp, Quora, right ramp will do the job.

i think it's hitting 3 lit shots in rapid succession, or before the Lightcycle inserts reset again.

#9103 3 months ago
Quoted from DaveH:

We call that a combo

Sorry, I was pitching this at a different market

#fuckyournewamatuerstarwarsmachine

1 month later
#9259 53 days ago

I used Blue mirror blades. Simple & classy.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider monkeyboypaul.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside